Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. LF:Inka by Avariax

LF:Inka by Avariax

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
model assetblenderfbxinkalf avatar
250 Posts 64 Posters 60.5k Views 141 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • NyanTeaVeeN
    NyanTeaVeeN
    NyanTeaVee
    wrote on last edited by
    #109

    any updates?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Cerberus.2007C
      Cerberus.2007C
      Cerberus.2007
      wrote on last edited by
      #110

      not me doing a shitted inka edit too turn her into Biro lol
      image_2025-07-06_051905373.png

      M bassboostedbitB 3 Replies Last reply
      1
      • Cerberus.2007C Cerberus.2007

        not me doing a shitted inka edit too turn her into Biro lol
        image_2025-07-06_051905373.png

        M
        M
        Moony-Night
        wrote on last edited by
        #111

        @Kitku2007 May I have?

        The CretureT 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M Moony-Night

          @Kitku2007 May I have?

          The CretureT
          The CretureT
          The Creture
          wrote on last edited by
          #112

          @MalackaiVoid most likely being worked on still but we have two dif versions of the model now

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Pretty_BoiP
            Pretty_BoiP
            Pretty_Boi
            wrote on last edited by
            #113

            Yaaaay lol I don't have to do it myself I'm excited

            Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

            I do commissions DM me please<3!!

            Cute Femboy doing cute things

            Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Cerberus.2007C Cerberus.2007

              not me doing a shitted inka edit too turn her into Biro lol
              image_2025-07-06_051905373.png

              bassboostedbitB
              bassboostedbitB
              bassboostedbit
              wrote on last edited by
              #114

              @Kitku2007 share texture??

              This gooner wants unity files so she can add them to vrc.
              Please be patient, this person is a fucking idiot

              Also, I can give PC avatars Quest compatibility. Just ask nicely

              Pretty_BoiP 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Cerberus.2007C Cerberus.2007

                not me doing a shitted inka edit too turn her into Biro lol
                image_2025-07-06_051905373.png

                bassboostedbitB
                bassboostedbitB
                bassboostedbit
                wrote on last edited by
                #115

                @Kitku2007 how did u make flat chest??

                This gooner wants unity files so she can add them to vrc.
                Please be patient, this person is a fucking idiot

                Also, I can give PC avatars Quest compatibility. Just ask nicely

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Cerberus.2007C
                  Cerberus.2007C
                  Cerberus.2007
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #116

                  i will say i most likely wont share cause it was a commision for a close friend, but to answer i had too remodel the chest/shirt

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • bassboostedbitB bassboostedbit

                    @Kitku2007 share texture??

                    Pretty_BoiP
                    Pretty_BoiP
                    Pretty_Boi
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #117

                    @bassboostedbit When I get the time I'll see if I can redo the texture color and share it here if the OG poster does not. And you would have to go into blener to remodel the chest as they said

                    Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

                    I do commissions DM me please<3!!

                    Cute Femboy doing cute things

                    Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

                    bassboostedbitB 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Pretty_BoiP Pretty_Boi

                      @bassboostedbit When I get the time I'll see if I can redo the texture color and share it here if the OG poster does not. And you would have to go into blener to remodel the chest as they said

                      bassboostedbitB
                      bassboostedbitB
                      bassboostedbit
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #118

                      @Pretty_Boi i really do not wanna learn blender, it is way to confusing

                      This gooner wants unity files so she can add them to vrc.
                      Please be patient, this person is a fucking idiot

                      Also, I can give PC avatars Quest compatibility. Just ask nicely

                      Pretty_BoiP 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • bassboostedbitB bassboostedbit

                        @Pretty_Boi i really do not wanna learn blender, it is way to confusing

                        Pretty_BoiP
                        Pretty_BoiP
                        Pretty_Boi
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #119

                        @bassboostedbit Uhh if push comes to shove and I get around to it once they come out with the uhh nsfw version if it's stuff being worked on I'll see what I can do for u. Bcz I don't feel like redoing blender work when the new version comes out

                        Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

                        I do commissions DM me please<3!!

                        Cute Femboy doing cute things

                        Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

                        bassboostedbitB OtoconO 2 Replies Last reply
                        1
                        • Pretty_BoiP Pretty_Boi

                          @bassboostedbit Uhh if push comes to shove and I get around to it once they come out with the uhh nsfw version if it's stuff being worked on I'll see what I can do for u. Bcz I don't feel like redoing blender work when the new version comes out

                          bassboostedbitB
                          bassboostedbitB
                          bassboostedbit
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #120

                          @Pretty_Boi okiii! tysmm

                          This gooner wants unity files so she can add them to vrc.
                          Please be patient, this person is a fucking idiot

                          Also, I can give PC avatars Quest compatibility. Just ask nicely

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • casperthegh0ztC
                            casperthegh0ztC
                            casperthegh0zt
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #121

                            lowk neeed the biro version :3

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Pretty_BoiP Pretty_Boi

                              @bassboostedbit Uhh if push comes to shove and I get around to it once they come out with the uhh nsfw version if it's stuff being worked on I'll see what I can do for u. Bcz I don't feel like redoing blender work when the new version comes out

                              OtoconO
                              OtoconO
                              Otocon
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #122

                              @Pretty_Boi Pretty sure the og creator isn't making a nsfw of this model

                              Pretty_BoiP 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • OtoconO Otocon

                                @Pretty_Boi Pretty sure the og creator isn't making a nsfw of this model

                                Pretty_BoiP
                                Pretty_BoiP
                                Pretty_Boi
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #123

                                @Otocon Talking about this unless I'm mistaken? a4d0f4ba-af5c-4311-8584-7e7f160d4fdb-image.png

                                Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

                                I do commissions DM me please<3!!

                                Cute Femboy doing cute things

                                Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

                                OtoconO 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Pretty_BoiP Pretty_Boi

                                  @Otocon Talking about this unless I'm mistaken? a4d0f4ba-af5c-4311-8584-7e7f160d4fdb-image.png

                                  OtoconO
                                  OtoconO
                                  Otocon
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #124

                                  @Pretty_Boi Well shit thought he wasn’t it’s cool he isn’t

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • N
                                    N
                                    Natetron20
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #125

                                    can there please be a version of her old looks?
                                    011d1f2cabf4f2eefb320a7046878d9b (1).png

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • N
                                      N
                                      Natetron20
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #126
                                      This post is deleted!
                                      VkarRedV 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • N Natetron20
                                        [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                                        VkarRedV
                                        VkarRedV
                                        VkarRed
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #127

                                        @Natetron20 You literally posted the same thing twice...

                                        I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • N
                                          N
                                          Natetron20
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #128

                                          sorry had a connection error when replying

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular