Old and/or Quest Rexouium Assets
-
Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone has older model versions and/or the quest versions of the rex? I have only found the pc version and most recent and it's not optimized for quest at all and I was looking to make avatars similar to those Justifire makes (with the various clothes options and the toggles) but I have no idea how one would make them so quest optimized. Avatar files and/or tips would be greatly appreciated

-
I don't know much about Quest Rex, and they either stopped posting Quest versions or it's a part of the main package now
Here's the latest version of the main unitypackage

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login