Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: some sort of sexy Leavanny

LF: some sort of sexy Leavanny

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
pokemonvrchatnsfw
55 Posts 16 Posters 5.3k Views 50 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • VolttekkaV
    VolttekkaV
    Volttekka
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I found some videos of one, but I have no idea where I would even begin to look for it
    Videos: https://bsky.app/profile/fendravr.bsky.social/post/3lkobydqhek25
    https://bsky.app/profile/fendravr.bsky.social/post/3lkxftt6khc2p

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • T
      T
      TheDarkLord
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Yes big bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • INSERT_NAME_HEREI
        INSERT_NAME_HEREI
        INSERT_NAME_HERE
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        BUMP TO THE MAX
        also underrated pokemon

        if you see me bumping one of your posts more than likely it's because whatever you're looking for caught my interest and therefore I want whatever you're looking for

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D
          D
          Don'tMindMe
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Last bump was two months ago. Anyone find anything yet, or was this called off?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • VolttekkaV
            VolttekkaV
            Volttekka
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Don-tMindMe I'll be honest, I did find the person who made this, but I was keeping quiet because I assumed that if I made it known people would spam them and that'd just reduce the chances of ever getting their stuff

            D 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • CrystalWaters34C
              CrystalWaters34C
              CrystalWaters34
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Volttekka You think we could get a spy or something to snag it?

              If I'm bumping one of your posts, it's something I'm hoping to get a .unitypackage of. <3

              Please do not reply to me saying "It's been found" if the link doesn't include a .unitypackage!

              Mrrrow~

              VolttekkaV 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • CrystalWaters34C CrystalWaters34

                @Volttekka You think we could get a spy or something to snag it?

                VolttekkaV
                VolttekkaV
                Volttekka
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @CrystalWaters34 Y'see, this is the exact reason why I haven't revealed what I've found. Y'all have no tact or nuance, and are more likely to destroy a potential avenue of access in your reckless pursuit of a model

                CrystalWaters34C 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • VolttekkaV Volttekka

                  @Don-tMindMe I'll be honest, I did find the person who made this, but I was keeping quiet because I assumed that if I made it known people would spam them and that'd just reduce the chances of ever getting their stuff

                  D
                  D
                  Don'tMindMe
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @Volttekka said in LF: some sort of sexy Leavanny:

                  @Don-tMindMe I'll be honest, I did find the person who made this, but I was keeping quiet because I assumed that if I made it known people would spam them and that'd just reduce the chances of ever getting their stuff

                  Understandable.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • VolttekkaV Volttekka

                    @CrystalWaters34 Y'see, this is the exact reason why I haven't revealed what I've found. Y'all have no tact or nuance, and are more likely to destroy a potential avenue of access in your reckless pursuit of a model

                    CrystalWaters34C
                    CrystalWaters34C
                    CrystalWaters34
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @Volttekka Yeah, that's fair.

                    If I'm bumping one of your posts, it's something I'm hoping to get a .unitypackage of. <3

                    Please do not reply to me saying "It's been found" if the link doesn't include a .unitypackage!

                    Mrrrow~

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                      INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                      INSERT_NAME_HERE
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      bump
                      man i need this

                      if you see me bumping one of your posts more than likely it's because whatever you're looking for caught my interest and therefore I want whatever you're looking for

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • AkkoTheFishA
                        AkkoTheFishA
                        AkkoTheFish
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        the owner is Clokwork_Cyklops they have a fansly but have not posted anything they may eventually be making some of there models purchasable like that one and a deoxys they have

                        VolttekkaV INSERT_NAME_HEREI 2 Replies Last reply
                        1
                        • AkkoTheFishA AkkoTheFish

                          the owner is Clokwork_Cyklops they have a fansly but have not posted anything they may eventually be making some of there models purchasable like that one and a deoxys they have

                          VolttekkaV
                          VolttekkaV
                          Volttekka
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @donkeykon3 Welp, guess someone else tracked it down. Please for the love of god do NOT harass them for the files

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • AkkoTheFishA
                            AkkoTheFishA
                            AkkoTheFish
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            yeah we just wait til they chose to release the models

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • AkkoTheFishA AkkoTheFish

                              the owner is Clokwork_Cyklops they have a fansly but have not posted anything they may eventually be making some of there models purchasable like that one and a deoxys they have

                              INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                              INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                              INSERT_NAME_HERE
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @donkeykon3 they made a deoxys?

                              if you see me bumping one of your posts more than likely it's because whatever you're looking for caught my interest and therefore I want whatever you're looking for

                              VolttekkaV 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • INSERT_NAME_HEREI INSERT_NAME_HERE

                                @donkeykon3 they made a deoxys?

                                VolttekkaV
                                VolttekkaV
                                Volttekka
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @INSERT_NAME_HERE Well, since the cat's already out of the bag
                                shit

                                INSERT_NAME_HEREI 2 Replies Last reply
                                0
                                • VolttekkaV Volttekka

                                  @INSERT_NAME_HERE Well, since the cat's already out of the bag
                                  shit

                                  INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                                  INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                                  INSERT_NAME_HERE
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @Volttekka me likey

                                  if you see me bumping one of your posts more than likely it's because whatever you're looking for caught my interest and therefore I want whatever you're looking for

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • VolttekkaV Volttekka

                                    @INSERT_NAME_HERE Well, since the cat's already out of the bag
                                    shit

                                    INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                                    INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                                    INSERT_NAME_HERE
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @Volttekka out of curiosity does the Creator have any other socials I could probably follow them on

                                    if you see me bumping one of your posts more than likely it's because whatever you're looking for caught my interest and therefore I want whatever you're looking for

                                    VolttekkaV 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • INSERT_NAME_HEREI INSERT_NAME_HERE

                                      @Volttekka out of curiosity does the Creator have any other socials I could probably follow them on

                                      VolttekkaV
                                      VolttekkaV
                                      Volttekka
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @INSERT_NAME_HERE Not that I could find, I checked

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • D
                                        D
                                        Don'tMindMe
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        So that's the model this post was for. I was really just waiting for an actual picture, since I didn't want to make some account somewhere just to see what the model was.

                                        Now that I know what it looks like, I can see it's not exactly the kind of thing I was looking for. I'll be going now.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • S
                                          S
                                          SirisTheMad
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @Volttekka I know you wanna keep their stuff private so they dont get spammed but I just wanna see if there is a way I can help support their work. Like donations and stuff

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular