LF: This Old Avatar, Provided a photo to help.
-
Need help finding this base, any help appreciated, its old had it in like 2019/2020. -
Some things I found that are similar and or maybe it for you are;
https://greenteawafflez.gumroad.com/l/fInTI?layout=profilehttps://vrmodels.store/avatars/395-aspen.html
https://vrmodels.store/avatars/547-nyoko.html
https://vrmodels.store/avatars/514-nerdgorl.html
https://vrmodels.store/avatars/703-zinnia.html
https://vrmodels.store/avatars/1525-0mil.html
https://vrmodels.store/avatars/1525-0mil.html
https://vrmodels.store/avatars/1694-comfygirl.html
https://vrmodels.store/avatars/2578-sarahraw.html
https://vrmodels.store/avatars/3397-comfy_fox_v2-30-or-20.htmlI am like almost 100% sure it was called the neko loli base but I can't remember. There's more on VRM but in general most of restoring tda avatars is finding the right textures. Searching in places like prismics has helped me find a shit ton of older avatars I'm in the process of repairing from my catche.
-
Here are some more photos of the public version of the model and The avatar Uploader




-
I mean if you want that specific one you could just rip it from your catche
-
do i get fbx?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login