Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift: 小悪魔ベビードール-Koakuma_Baby_Doll- | FULLSET 1.4 UPDATE

Gift: 小悪魔ベビードール-Koakuma_Baby_Doll- | FULLSET 1.4 UPDATE

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
boothfullsetclothinggift-booth
15 Posts 9 Posters 9.6k Views 22 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BelinaB
    BelinaB
    Belina
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    thank youuu !!!

    I Love Mizuki so much, Please Need more Asset For Her !!!!!! D:

    1 Reply Last reply
    💜
    1
    • ChiruruC
      ChiruruC
      Chiruru
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      Thank you so much ❤

      Booth addiction <3

      1 Reply Last reply
      💜
      1
      • tenderwaterT
        tenderwaterT
        tenderwater
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        sexy > w< th

        Mental Abnormal

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • justachillguyJ
          justachillguyJ
          justachillguy
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          Do you have access to share the update that added Lasyusha and Milfy?

          ShanaS 1 Reply Last reply
          ❤
          0
          • justachillguyJ justachillguy

            Do you have access to share the update that added Lasyusha and Milfy?

            ShanaS
            ShanaS
            Shana
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            @justachillguy

            Link has been updated with the latest fullset to include Lasyusha and Milfy.

            Creating avatars for myself, one circle of hell at a time.

            If my links ever break, do let me know asap!
            I try to check this site daily.

            1 Reply Last reply
            ❤
            2
            • ShanaS
              ShanaS
              Shana
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              Update Bump

              • Updated the link to 1.2 to include Emisita.

              Creating avatars for myself, one circle of hell at a time.

              If my links ever break, do let me know asap!
              I try to check this site daily.

              1 Reply Last reply
              💝
              3
              • tappleT
                tappleT
                tapple
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                Thanks for sharing!!!
                I notice there's a small update here:

                1.21 2025/04/26 セレスティアウェイト修正
                
                1 Reply Last reply
                💜
                0
                • ExcaligatorE
                  ExcaligatorE
                  Excaligator
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  Thank you!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  💜
                  0
                  • ShanaS
                    ShanaS
                    Shana
                    wrote on last edited by Shana
                    #10

                    Update Bump

                    • Updated the link to 1.21 to include the Selestia Weight Adjustment.

                    Thank you to @tapple for the notice on the update, even though it was a small one.

                    Creating avatars for myself, one circle of hell at a time.

                    If my links ever break, do let me know asap!
                    I try to check this site daily.

                    tappleT 1 Reply Last reply
                    👍
                    5
                    • ShanaS Shana

                      Update Bump

                      • Updated the link to 1.21 to include the Selestia Weight Adjustment.

                      Thank you to @tapple for the notice on the update, even though it was a small one.

                      tappleT
                      tappleT
                      tapple
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      @Shana Thanks for the update!!!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      💜
                      0
                      • ShanaS
                        ShanaS
                        Shana
                        wrote on last edited by Shana
                        #12

                        5414b27a-beaa-4fc3-bf9e-b98b904c1898-9649f25e-75af-41d7-b725-3652c1203095_base_resized.jpg
                        1.3 UPDATE BUMP

                        Fullset now updated to 1.3 to include Ichigo.

                        Creating avatars for myself, one circle of hell at a time.

                        If my links ever break, do let me know asap!
                        I try to check this site daily.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        2
                        • 1MeowMix11
                          1MeowMix11
                          1MeowMix1
                          wrote on last edited by 1MeowMix1
                          #13

                          tyvm ❤

                          this looks so goood omg ILY ❤

                          makes me wish I could +rep more than once on a post ahahaha

                          (found this post due to your sharing it in the ichigo megathread ❤ )

                          "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

                          Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • OneShotaVRCO
                            OneShotaVRCO
                            OneShotaVRC
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #14

                            I'm so happy about the Ichigo version update~ 💖💖💖💖
                            I absolutely adore the removable feature as well, and it brings me immense joy! 💗
                            My heartfelt gratitude for your warm and generous kindness! 💞

                            alt text

                            Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
                            of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

                            Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
                            Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

                            I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
                            I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            💜
                            1
                            • ShanaS
                              ShanaS
                              Shana
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #15

                              image.png
                              1.4 Update Bump

                              Fullset now updated to 1.4 to include Ramune

                              Creating avatars for myself, one circle of hell at a time.

                              If my links ever break, do let me know asap!
                              I try to check this site daily.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              ♥
                              1

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Tags
                              • Popular