LF: new Bom39 Pur Slime
-
@totallynotZane
The Avi shows missing scripts, is there a package that I'm missing?@Magos probably vrcfury
-
@totallynotZane
The Avi shows missing scripts, is there a package that I'm missing? -
I really wish this would get fixed at some point. When I try and upload it just says a bunch of prefabs are missing.
-
yeah im also looking forward to it getting fixed
-
I really wish this would get fixed at some point. When I try and upload it just says a bunch of prefabs are missing.
-
can anyone help me to get all bom39 sfm ports from this guy? https://www.patreon.com/collection/174169?view=expanded
-
@GothMouse 20$
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
