Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: new Bom39 Pur Slime

LF: new Bom39 Pur Slime

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
furrybom39looking for
34 Posts 22 Posters 7.0k Views 31 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • pyraP
    pyraP
    pyra
    wrote on last edited by
    #20

    humm a don have probleme my

    i have 5 k avatar and more ask i have maybe what you want

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • pyraP
      pyraP
      pyra
      wrote on last edited by
      #21

      is you blender fuck up

      i have 5 k avatar and more ask i have maybe what you want

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • peachpirateP
        peachpirateP
        peachpirate
        wrote on last edited by
        #22

        Maybe I'm just an idiot but the version @icookmeth put doesn't seem to have physbones?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • totallynotZaneT totallynotZane

          @Randpay no. i probably exported something wrong

          M
          M
          Magos
          wrote on last edited by Magos
          #23

          @totallynotZane b22d3181-6db2-4e44-ab31-87bef395e85e-eca120daf801b19bfe6da26c1b934ecf.png The Avi shows missing scripts, is there a package that I'm missing?

          totallynotZaneT KaworiiK 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • M Magos

            @totallynotZane b22d3181-6db2-4e44-ab31-87bef395e85e-eca120daf801b19bfe6da26c1b934ecf.png The Avi shows missing scripts, is there a package that I'm missing?

            totallynotZaneT
            totallynotZaneT
            totallynotZane
            Banned
            wrote on last edited by
            #24

            @Magos probably vrcfury

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M Magos

              @totallynotZane b22d3181-6db2-4e44-ab31-87bef395e85e-eca120daf801b19bfe6da26c1b934ecf.png The Avi shows missing scripts, is there a package that I'm missing?

              KaworiiK
              KaworiiK
              Kaworii
              wrote on last edited by Kaworii
              #25

              @Magos The missing scripts are from VRC Quest Tools, VRCFury, and the built-in Gesture Manager https://github.com/kurotu/VRCQuestTools

              470cf1f1-b7c0-4665-a93e-697e3bf69e4e-Unity_ABsDs9SMkr.png

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • mxocknightM
                mxocknightM
                mxocknight
                wrote on last edited by
                #26

                I really wish this would get fixed at some point. When I try and upload it just says a bunch of prefabs are missing.

                K 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • fancypantiesF
                  fancypantiesF
                  fancypanties
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #27

                  yeah im also looking forward to it getting fixed

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • mxocknightM mxocknight

                    I really wish this would get fixed at some point. When I try and upload it just says a bunch of prefabs are missing.

                    K
                    K
                    Kar1ch
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #28

                    Please ping me when this is fixed. I really need this avatar.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • G
                      G
                      Gilbert18
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #29

                      can anyone help me to get all bom39 sfm ports from this guy? https://www.patreon.com/collection/174169?view=expanded

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Frisbee11F
                        Frisbee11F
                        Frisbee11
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #30

                        did this ever get fixed

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • I
                          I
                          inear
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #31

                          i can give FT ver

                          G 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • I inear

                            i can give FT ver

                            G
                            G
                            GothMouse
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #32

                            @inear Could I get the FT version?

                            I 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • G GothMouse

                              @inear Could I get the FT version?

                              I
                              I
                              inear
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #33

                              @GothMouse 20$

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • SpiceS
                                SpiceS
                                Spice
                                wrote last edited by
                                #34

                                Does anyone have a quest version?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • Login

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Tags
                                • Popular