Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Other Assets
  5. (SOLVED) Final Fantasy 14 (FFXIV) Marie - Sculpt for Miqo, Aura and Viera by Vivi

(SOLVED) Final Fantasy 14 (FFXIV) Marie - Sculpt for Miqo, Aura and Viera by Vivi

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Other Assets
payhipfinal fantasyface sculptlf face
7 Posts 3 Posters 6.0k Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • NyamuNyamuN
    NyamuNyamuN
    NyamuNyamu
    wrote on last edited by NyamuNyamu
    #1

    I know that this forum isn't for any stuff like this but I'm kinda desperate since I really can't afford them, since it's basically like 12 Euro for a face sculpt mod that you can only see yourself, so it' basically a luxury TvT

    Talking about this here -> Marie - Sculpt by vivi
    1a95d553-d5a4-41b8-87f9-f60f3e489e71-image.png

    I'm basically just trying my luck here since I only found a reddit post talking about it but nothing was found at all really over 2 years or more, If anyone would be willing to share it, I would be very thankful TvT
    (I might buy it myself once I'm able to afford it in this case I will provide it here for any fellow FFXIV players)

    toraaT 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • NyamuNyamuN NyamuNyamu

      I know that this forum isn't for any stuff like this but I'm kinda desperate since I really can't afford them, since it's basically like 12 Euro for a face sculpt mod that you can only see yourself, so it' basically a luxury TvT

      Talking about this here -> Marie - Sculpt by vivi
      1a95d553-d5a4-41b8-87f9-f60f3e489e71-image.png

      I'm basically just trying my luck here since I only found a reddit post talking about it but nothing was found at all really over 2 years or more, If anyone would be willing to share it, I would be very thankful TvT
      (I might buy it myself once I'm able to afford it in this case I will provide it here for any fellow FFXIV players)

      toraaT
      toraaT
      toraa
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @NyamuNyamu https://forum.drownedmods.org/c/ffxiv/9 i use this and https://unvaulted.coomer.party/catalogue for ffxiv mods πŸ™‚

      If my links doesn’t work It’s that it got taken down

      NyamuNyamuN 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • toraaT toraa

        @NyamuNyamu https://forum.drownedmods.org/c/ffxiv/9 i use this and https://unvaulted.coomer.party/catalogue for ffxiv mods πŸ™‚

        NyamuNyamuN
        NyamuNyamuN
        NyamuNyamu
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @toraa AHHH OMG I FOUND IT THERE TYSM ❀ TvT I'm new to modding and FFXIV so I never knew ❀ be blessed

        toraaT 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • NyamuNyamuN NyamuNyamu

          @toraa AHHH OMG I FOUND IT THERE TYSM ❀ TvT I'm new to modding and FFXIV so I never knew ❀ be blessed

          toraaT
          toraaT
          toraa
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @NyamuNyamu no worries ! have fun modding on ff !

          If my links doesn’t work It’s that it got taken down

          DonutD 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • toraaT toraa

            @NyamuNyamu no worries ! have fun modding on ff !

            DonutD
            DonutD
            Donut
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @toraa do you know if models like that are available for Vrc?

            I just said Bump

            toraaT 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • DonutD Donut

              @toraa do you know if models like that are available for Vrc?

              toraaT
              toraaT
              toraa
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Donut sadly no, even if you want to rip the model to put them on vrc it will be low quality

              If my links doesn’t work It’s that it got taken down

              DonutD 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • toraaT toraa

                @Donut sadly no, even if you want to rip the model to put them on vrc it will be low quality

                DonutD
                DonutD
                Donut
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @toraa summertime sadness

                I just said Bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular