Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Scripts & Tools
  5. LF KireNeko's "25 Hand Gestures"

LF KireNeko's "25 Hand Gestures"

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Scripts & Tools
kirenekohand gestureshand posehandgestures
18 Posts 13 Posters 2.5k Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • kh4m4riK kh4m4ri

    @nyxelai They're meant to last. I'm assuming the creator keeps DMCAing it. I'll dm them to you!

    L
    L
    LegoMixels42
    wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @kh4m4ri could I also have them please? 🙂

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • kh4m4riK kh4m4ri

      @nyxelai They're meant to last. I'm assuming the creator keeps DMCAing it. I'll dm them to you!

      B
      B
      blipp
      wrote on last edited by
      #10

      @kh4m4ri I would love to get these from you if I could?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • B
        B
        BLOODSTORM
        wrote on last edited by
        #11

        bump?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • T
          T
          Taishi
          wrote on last edited by
          #12

          Links are dead 😕

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • kh4m4riK kh4m4ri

            @nyxelai They're meant to last. I'm assuming the creator keeps DMCAing it. I'll dm them to you!

            B
            B
            Bugadog
            wrote last edited by
            #13

            @kh4m4ri could I get these as well? please and thank you

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • oxygynO
              oxygynO
              oxygyn
              wrote last edited by
              #14

              bump

              friendly, helpful, asset hoarder. no gatekeeping no trading. ♥

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • kh4m4riK
                kh4m4riK
                kh4m4ri
                wrote last edited by
                #15

                sent the package to all of you privately! would appreciate if one of you could let me know if it was the right one.

                DULLAHAND 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • B
                  B
                  Breadstix
                  wrote last edited by
                  #16

                  @kh4m4ri Could I also please get these if possible? Tysm!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • shawtieS
                    shawtieS
                    shawtie
                    wrote last edited by
                    #17

                    links deads 😞

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • kh4m4riK kh4m4ri

                      sent the package to all of you privately! would appreciate if one of you could let me know if it was the right one.

                      DULLAHAND
                      DULLAHAND
                      DULLAHAN
                      wrote last edited by
                      #18

                      @kh4m4ri Hey, could you share this asset with me via DM? I would be very grateful.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular