Kai by chaerii - Femboy edit
-
vrm link (original model)
store link- I decided to not include a quest edit this time since they take a lot of time and I mostly make quest edits for my personal use, and I don't see myself ever using this avatar, still super cute though

- I only edited the light skintone (the nipples are really big on the darker skintones)
- I may come back and update this with a quest edit if i have extra time, but realistically it will probably not happen
Photos of original model:


requested by @corpseflower - I decided to not include a quest edit this time since they take a lot of time and I mostly make quest edits for my personal use, and I don't see myself ever using this avatar, still super cute though
-
@cosmicbliss pretty much boils down to sculpting the chest and every shirt or thing that goes over the chest in blender, i might make a simple video tutorial at some point since a lot of people ask me about it, but I am not on my own computer right now so it will be in a little while if that happens
-
@cosmicbliss pretty much boils down to sculpting the chest and every shirt or thing that goes over the chest in blender, i might make a simple video tutorial at some point since a lot of people ask me about it, but I am not on my own computer right now so it will be in a little while if that happens
@ilovekittens do u have any picture of the edit
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login