Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. "MONO" オリジナル3Dモデル【MONO】[Found by meltycat] ✔

"MONO" オリジナル3Dモデル【MONO】[Found by meltycat] ✔

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
lookingforlooking foravatargoatmono
9 Posts 5 Posters 2.7k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • honeybooH
    honeybooH
    honeyboo
    wrote on last edited by [[global:former-user]]
    #1

    https://booth.pm/en/items/3269179

    alt text

    head empty, only robot girls

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • honeybooH
      honeybooH
      honeyboo
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      +1

      head empty, only robot girls

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M
        M
        MagicCat
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        here you are
        [register or login to view this hidden content]

        honeybooH 1 Reply Last reply
        4
        • M MagicCat

          here you are
          [register or login to view this hidden content]

          honeybooH
          honeybooH
          honeyboo
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @meltycat Thank you~!! You're wonderful! ^^

          head empty, only robot girls

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • DamnationD Damnation moved this topic from Looking for... on
          • dokebD
            dokebD
            dokeb
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            created this account just to say thank you!! @meltycat

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • zapamanderZ
              zapamanderZ
              zapamander
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              I'm so sorry for bothering you folks, but I kept getting a script error that I believe has something to do with the "RadialInventorySystemV3" script.

              The avatar keeps failing to upload and I'm not sure how to fix this, my apologies if this is the wrong place to ask!

              always be kind (˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶) .ᐟ.ᐟ

              TokeiNekoT 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • zapamanderZ zapamander

                I'm so sorry for bothering you folks, but I kept getting a script error that I believe has something to do with the "RadialInventorySystemV3" script.

                The avatar keeps failing to upload and I'm not sure how to fix this, my apologies if this is the wrong place to ask!

                TokeiNekoT
                TokeiNekoT
                TokeiNeko
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @nimchu if you read the instructions on the booth page, just add the RadialInventorySystemV3 from the link and it should be fine.

                zapamanderZ 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • TokeiNekoT TokeiNeko

                  @nimchu if you read the instructions on the booth page, just add the RadialInventorySystemV3 from the link and it should be fine.

                  zapamanderZ
                  zapamanderZ
                  zapamander
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @TokeiNeko I swear I'm a new breed of dumb, because I added the script before import and it still gives me the error. This one is showing up on the objects that are under the "Dynamic Bone" tree, so maybe it's not the RIV3 script and maybe another issue? I'll keep trying though, thank you for responding!

                  always be kind (˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶) .ᐟ.ᐟ

                  zapamanderZ 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • zapamanderZ zapamander

                    @TokeiNeko I swear I'm a new breed of dumb, because I added the script before import and it still gives me the error. This one is showing up on the objects that are under the "Dynamic Bone" tree, so maybe it's not the RIV3 script and maybe another issue? I'll keep trying though, thank you for responding!

                    zapamanderZ
                    zapamanderZ
                    zapamander
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @nimchu Okay, replying to my original post I was a ninny somehow, but after I imported the avatar THEN imported both "RadialInventorySystemV3" + "Dynamic Bone" package, I got it to work! Thank you again, meltycat and thank you @TokeiNeko for mentioning to check the description again, I missed the Dynamic Bone package at first and that was what my issue was!

                    always be kind (˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶) .ᐟ.ᐟ

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular