Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF harpytail hair

LF harpytail hair

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
12 Posts 6 Posters 1.0k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • FloraliasF Floralias

    I thought I had it but it turns out its only the fbx and textures. no unity file so it must be quite old 😕
    I figured I'd give those files but this is still a LF
    🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

    LemonL
    LemonL
    Lemon
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @Floralias Reup?

    I don't trade.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • FloraliasF Floralias

      I thought I had it but it turns out its only the fbx and textures. no unity file so it must be quite old 😕
      I figured I'd give those files but this is still a LF
      🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

      Subprime1264S
      Subprime1264S
      Subprime1264
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      @Floralias PLEASE REUPLOAD QWQ 😵

      If you want share the links in my posts, remember copy post link and paste at your post, thanks.

      CiTRo is THE BEST, Mamehinata and Shipilka CUTE TOOOOOOOO~

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • LemonL
        LemonL
        Lemon
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        i bought it give me a sec, its just the fbx and textures

        I don't trade.

        B 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • LemonL
          LemonL
          Lemon
          wrote on last edited by Lemon
          #6

          [register or login to view this hidden content]

          I don't trade.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Fidel CashflowF
            Fidel CashflowF
            Fidel Cashflow
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            Bump, anyone happen to have the Unity package? Or Reup the fbx and textures? Pretty please

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Fidel CashflowF
              Fidel CashflowF
              Fidel Cashflow
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              @Lemon you happen to still have the hair by any chance please :3

              LemonL 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Fidel CashflowF Fidel Cashflow

                @Lemon you happen to still have the hair by any chance please :3

                LemonL
                LemonL
                Lemon
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                @Fidel-Cashflow [register or login to view this hidden content]

                I don't trade.

                Fidel CashflowF 1 Reply Last reply
                👍
                1
                • LemonL Lemon

                  @Fidel-Cashflow [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  Fidel CashflowF
                  Fidel CashflowF
                  Fidel Cashflow
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  @Lemon Thank you lemon, actual chad. God bless you 🙏.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • System moved this topic from Looking for... on
                  • VanxtoV Vanxto referenced this topic on
                  • LemonL Lemon

                    i bought it give me a sec, its just the fbx and textures

                    B
                    B
                    BallinCat787
                    wrote last edited by
                    #11

                    @Lemon reupload please?

                    LemonL 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • B BallinCat787

                      @Lemon reupload please?

                      LemonL
                      LemonL
                      Lemon
                      wrote last edited by
                      #12

                      @BallinCat787 [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      I don't trade.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular