Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. Full Torinyan Runa/Luna Assets List:

Full Torinyan Runa/Luna Assets List:

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Booth Avatars
torinyanrunalunaavatarrobot
1.3k Posts 389 Posters 791.5k Views 463 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ProTaxyP
    ProTaxyP
    ProTaxy
    wrote on last edited by
    #965

    Anyone have this model? https://booth.pm/en/items/6802402 Her name is Mori!

    FallenShadowF 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ProTaxyP ProTaxy

      Anyone have this model? https://booth.pm/en/items/6802402 Her name is Mori!

      FallenShadowF
      FallenShadowF
      FallenShadow
      wrote on last edited by
      #966

      @ProTaxy im gonna assume to wait a week for anyone to post it, but if anyone does want to share feel free to dm me ❤

      ૮ • ﻌ - ა - Any upvotes are appreciated - ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

      lovenightskyL 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • FallenShadowF FallenShadow

        @ProTaxy im gonna assume to wait a week for anyone to post it, but if anyone does want to share feel free to dm me ❤

        lovenightskyL
        lovenightskyL
        lovenightsky
        wrote on last edited by
        #967

        @BasedKawaii same! would buy myself but im broke rn 🙂 willing to buy the assets that will come.

        ILostMyOldAccI 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • C
          C
          Cloud101
          wrote on last edited by
          #968

          same

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • VoidAuraV
            VoidAuraV
            VoidAura
            wrote on last edited by VoidAura
            #969

            I have Mori 😊 I'll gladly share via DM out of respect to the usual agreement between WanWan and Co-eve. All I ask is for in return is just an upvote on this comment if you grab her from me ❤

            1 Reply Last reply
            😊
            7
            • DexizukiD
              DexizukiD
              Dexizuki
              wrote on last edited by
              #970

              They advertise Mori as sfw, but several peeps in my group showed that it's basicly 90% erp-ready with nude toggles from the get-go. lol

              Do not ask me to reupload something if you've contributed nothing to the site.

              R 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • lovenightskyL lovenightsky

                @BasedKawaii same! would buy myself but im broke rn 🙂 willing to buy the assets that will come.

                ILostMyOldAccI
                ILostMyOldAccI
                ILostMyOldAcc
                wrote on last edited by ILostMyOldAcc
                #971

                @skymoon

                would buy myself but im broke

                sums up really well why we are all using this site lol, welcome to ripperstore forums

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • DexizukiD Dexizuki

                  They advertise Mori as sfw, but several peeps in my group showed that it's basicly 90% erp-ready with nude toggles from the get-go. lol

                  R
                  R
                  redarrowforlife
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #972

                  @Dexizuki The base avatar has no genitals whatsoever, but it does have nips.

                  DexizukiD 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • WanWanW
                    WanWanW
                    WanWan
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #973

                    Since Mori is an original avatar with no relation to Runa, I won't be adding her to this forum.
                    Go to this one instead: https://forum.ripper.store/topic/56031/lf-mori-by-torinyan?_=1744722539643

                    Avatar Collector Enthusiast

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • R redarrowforlife

                      @Dexizuki The base avatar has no genitals whatsoever, but it does have nips.

                      DexizukiD
                      DexizukiD
                      Dexizuki
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #974

                      @redarrowforlife That's why I said 90%

                      Do not ask me to reupload something if you've contributed nothing to the site.

                      D 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • DexizukiD Dexizuki

                        @redarrowforlife That's why I said 90%

                        D
                        D
                        Dima5
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #975

                        @Dexizuki I wont be surprised if same time a week or two from now, the full nsfw assets will be out, thanks Master Card and Visa for fucking those that make NSFW stuff

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • FallenShadowF
                          FallenShadowF
                          FallenShadow
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #976

                          does anyone know if there is a way to make the pussy for the meatcat/routa look more detailed?

                          ૮ • ﻌ - ა - Any upvotes are appreciated - ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

                          TimteeT 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • FallenShadowF
                            FallenShadowF
                            FallenShadow
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #977

                            any help would be helpful and appreciated ❤

                            ૮ • ﻌ - ა - Any upvotes are appreciated - ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • FallenShadowF FallenShadow

                              does anyone know if there is a way to make the pussy for the meatcat/routa look more detailed?

                              TimteeT
                              TimteeT
                              Timtee
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #978

                              @BasedKawaii Without extensive blender and texture work... no.

                              FallenShadowF 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • TimteeT Timtee

                                @BasedKawaii Without extensive blender and texture work... no.

                                FallenShadowF
                                FallenShadowF
                                FallenShadow
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #979

                                @Timtee damn, thank you for the reply though :<

                                ૮ • ﻌ - ა - Any upvotes are appreciated - ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Rosiiie_R
                                  Rosiiie_R
                                  Rosiiie_
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #980

                                  Question, how do I get the lava lamp shader to work on Routa with the LVMP01 addon? In play mode it just turns invisible, but it looks fine in edit mode. The only thing I've changed was adding clothes and adding a hue shift slider.
                                  Screenshot 2025-04-17 212553.png
                                  Screenshot 2025-04-17 212612.png

                                  I'm not the brightest, please have some patience !!!

                                  Lizzie_LizzieL nonpareilsN R 3 Replies Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Rosiiie_R Rosiiie_

                                    Question, how do I get the lava lamp shader to work on Routa with the LVMP01 addon? In play mode it just turns invisible, but it looks fine in edit mode. The only thing I've changed was adding clothes and adding a hue shift slider.
                                    Screenshot 2025-04-17 212553.png
                                    Screenshot 2025-04-17 212612.png

                                    Lizzie_LizzieL
                                    Lizzie_LizzieL
                                    Lizzie_Lizzie
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #981

                                    @Rosiiie_ 2 things i will ask is if you're using the latest version of poi and if you're using anything like avatar 3.0 manager or gesture manager. Also sometimes you'll have to test stuff in game cause sometimes unity can just be funky.

                                    currently collecting: shinano, milltina, mayo and other assets

                                    also, i fucked your mom xoxo

                                    Rosiiie_R 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Rosiiie_R Rosiiie_

                                      Question, how do I get the lava lamp shader to work on Routa with the LVMP01 addon? In play mode it just turns invisible, but it looks fine in edit mode. The only thing I've changed was adding clothes and adding a hue shift slider.
                                      Screenshot 2025-04-17 212553.png
                                      Screenshot 2025-04-17 212612.png

                                      nonpareilsN
                                      nonpareilsN
                                      nonpareils
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #982

                                      @Rosiiie_ mine started doing this too and I haven't been able to fix it no matter what I've tried. Following.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Lizzie_LizzieL Lizzie_Lizzie

                                        @Rosiiie_ 2 things i will ask is if you're using the latest version of poi and if you're using anything like avatar 3.0 manager or gesture manager. Also sometimes you'll have to test stuff in game cause sometimes unity can just be funky.

                                        Rosiiie_R
                                        Rosiiie_R
                                        Rosiiie_
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #983

                                        @Lizzie_the_Elf I'm pretty sure I have the latest version of poi, or at least the version that the avatar uses by default. I have a combo pack that contains poi pro versions from 7.3.50 to 9.0α5. I don't think poi is the problem here though, the lava lamp shader the avatar uses is Normalizedcrow's Lava Lamp shader.

                                        In terms of what manager I'm using to test in unity, I've been using Gesture Manager.

                                        I'm not the brightest, please have some patience !!!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Rosiiie_R Rosiiie_

                                          Question, how do I get the lava lamp shader to work on Routa with the LVMP01 addon? In play mode it just turns invisible, but it looks fine in edit mode. The only thing I've changed was adding clothes and adding a hue shift slider.
                                          Screenshot 2025-04-17 212553.png
                                          Screenshot 2025-04-17 212612.png

                                          R
                                          R
                                          Reymanis
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #984

                                          @Rosiiie_ Maybe you are using d4 optimizer, add body to exceptions

                                          Rosiiie_R 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular