Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. Full Torinyan Runa/Luna Assets List:

Full Torinyan Runa/Luna Assets List:

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Booth Avatars
torinyanrunalunaavatarrobot
1.3k Posts 389 Posters 791.9k Views 463 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MysteryM
    MysteryM
    Mystery
    wrote on last edited by
    #668

    YUPPIE

    ☁️ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖇𝖊 𝖕𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖞 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝕴 𝖇𝖊 𝖕𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖞 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐.] ࿐ྂ
    ℑ 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔡𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔬 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔢𝔵𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔱 𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔡𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℑ 𝔱𝔯𝔶 𝔱𝔬 𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔦𝔣 ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • VimmyV
      VimmyV
      Vimmy
      wrote on last edited by
      #669

      I feel sad I missed buying it since its only the 9th here in the uk q w q

      Futanari Is best~

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • WanWanW WanWan

        Code requested. Will update the page once received.

        S
        S
        Shataxe
        wrote on last edited by
        #670

        @WanWan Hello, where should the link appear to get Ruruh?

        WanWanW 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S Shataxe

          @WanWan Hello, where should the link appear to get Ruruh?

          WanWanW
          WanWanW
          WanWan
          wrote on last edited by
          #671

          @Shataxe The link will be on the Ruruh section under the Torinyan Assets at the very top. I'll update it once I receive the link.

          Avatar Collector Enthusiast

          S 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • WanWanW WanWan

            @Shataxe The link will be on the Ruruh section under the Torinyan Assets at the very top. I'll update it once I receive the link.

            S
            S
            Shataxe
            wrote on last edited by
            #672

            @WanWan We're waiting!!!

            WanWanW 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S Shataxe

              @WanWan We're waiting!!!

              WanWanW
              WanWanW
              WanWan
              wrote on last edited by
              #673

              @Shataxe As am I.

              Avatar Collector Enthusiast

              S 1 Reply Last reply
              😖
              0
              • WanWanW WanWan

                @Shataxe As am I.

                S
                S
                Shataxe
                wrote on last edited by
                #674

                @WanWan Have we really been deceived? It's already the 11th

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • titanwillfall10T
                  titanwillfall10T
                  titanwillfall10
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #675

                  well now its up to the people, sale period is over.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • C0 EveC
                    C0 EveC
                    C0 Eve
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #676

                    I JUST SLEPT A LOT, I AM SORRY. I SENT @WanWan THE CODE NOW SO WE JUST NEED TO WAIT FOR THEM TO SEE IT

                    MysteryM 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • C0 EveC
                      C0 EveC
                      C0 Eve
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #677

                      Ah, I guess since I overslept a little, I guess I can just post the public link myself so people can access it.
                      In the future IF Ruruh receives an update, ofc WanWan can just update it.

                      Sorry for making you wait extra, enjoy:

                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      VoidAuraV 1 Reply Last reply
                      💗
                      3
                      • C0 EveC C0 Eve

                        Ah, I guess since I overslept a little, I guess I can just post the public link myself so people can access it.
                        In the future IF Ruruh receives an update, ofc WanWan can just update it.

                        Sorry for making you wait extra, enjoy:

                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        VoidAuraV
                        VoidAuraV
                        VoidAura
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #678

                        @C0-Eve Thank youuu 🙂

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • C0 EveC C0 Eve

                          I JUST SLEPT A LOT, I AM SORRY. I SENT @WanWan THE CODE NOW SO WE JUST NEED TO WAIT FOR THEM TO SEE IT

                          MysteryM
                          MysteryM
                          Mystery
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #679

                          @C0-Eve Things happen and its understandble no pressure at all thank for sharing your model whit us ❤

                          ☁️ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖇𝖊 𝖕𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖞 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝕴 𝖇𝖊 𝖕𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖞 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐.] ࿐ྂ
                          ℑ 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔡𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔬 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔢𝔵𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔱 𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔡𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℑ 𝔱𝔯𝔶 𝔱𝔬 𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔦𝔣 ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • SugarNSFWS
                            SugarNSFWS
                            SugarNSFW
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #680

                            lol

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • SugarNSFWS
                              SugarNSFWS
                              SugarNSFW
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #681

                              I think I misinterpreted the message, you're not supposed to send the new one...lol

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Forever.2BF
                                Forever.2BF
                                Forever.2B
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #682

                                ok one more thing for the list, does anyone have this Runa lantern tail?
                                https://booth.pm/zh-cn/items/5891098

                                WanWanW 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Miki42M Miki42 referenced this topic on
                                • Forever.2BF Forever.2B

                                  ok one more thing for the list, does anyone have this Runa lantern tail?
                                  https://booth.pm/zh-cn/items/5891098

                                  WanWanW
                                  WanWanW
                                  WanWan
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #683

                                  @Forever-2B I already included that asset to the list, and no one has shared it yet.

                                  Avatar Collector Enthusiast

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • JonnyBoyJ
                                    JonnyBoyJ
                                    JonnyBoy
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #684

                                    saw your copy was broken, thought i'd drop this off as thanks 😎👍
                                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    whatever. Go my rat swarm
                                    🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀

                                    WanWanW 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • JonnyBoyJ JonnyBoy

                                      saw your copy was broken, thought i'd drop this off as thanks 😎👍
                                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      WanWanW
                                      WanWanW
                                      WanWan
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #685

                                      @JonnyBoy Thanks, I'll update it now.

                                      Avatar Collector Enthusiast

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • SulfuricKaraS
                                        SulfuricKaraS
                                        SulfuricKara
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #686

                                        Need an updated link for the Robo-Thicc Extension.. Anyone happen to have it?

                                        I've uninstalled Unity Hub/Unity Editors and can no longer help :( I just can't justify the costs of spending time doing this anymore.

                                        VoidAuraV 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • SulfuricKaraS SulfuricKara

                                          Need an updated link for the Robo-Thicc Extension.. Anyone happen to have it?

                                          VoidAuraV
                                          VoidAuraV
                                          VoidAura
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #687

                                          @SulfuricKara here you go 🙂 [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          SulfuricKaraS 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular