Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. Full Torinyan Runa/Luna Assets List:

Full Torinyan Runa/Luna Assets List:

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Booth Avatars
torinyanrunalunaavatarrobot
1.3k Posts 389 Posters 791.9k Views 463 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • FebuaryfakeF
    FebuaryfakeF
    Febuaryfake
    wrote on last edited by
    #662

    Bumping for the aperture hair! the link doesn't seem to work anymore

    WanWanW 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • FebuaryfakeF Febuaryfake

      Bumping for the aperture hair! the link doesn't seem to work anymore

      WanWanW
      WanWanW
      WanWan
      wrote on last edited by
      #663

      @Febuaryfake Updated the link to Aperture Hair.

      Avatar Collector Enthusiast

      FebuaryfakeF 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • WanWanW WanWan

        @Febuaryfake Updated the link to Aperture Hair.

        FebuaryfakeF
        FebuaryfakeF
        Febuaryfake
        wrote on last edited by
        #664

        @WanWan ty omg!!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • weepingwalletW
          weepingwalletW
          weepingwallet
          wrote on last edited by weepingwallet
          #665

          respect the responses of the creator, excited for future uploads. I'd love a DM for RuRuh even if it'll be the 10th I'm very forgetful lol

          ♡

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • C0 EveC
            C0 EveC
            C0 Eve
            wrote on last edited by C0 Eve
            #666

            hehe!

            Since you all behaved, OP can contact me for a Ruruh code and publish an always up-to-date Ruruh for everyone publically.

            Thanks everyone.

            1 Reply Last reply
            ❤
            0
            • WanWanW
              WanWanW
              WanWan
              wrote on last edited by
              #667

              Code requested. Will update the page once received.

              Avatar Collector Enthusiast

              S 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • MysteryM
                MysteryM
                Mystery
                wrote on last edited by
                #668

                YUPPIE

                ☁️ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖇𝖊 𝖕𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖞 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝕴 𝖇𝖊 𝖕𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖞 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐.] ࿐ྂ
                ℑ 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔡𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔬 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔢𝔵𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔱 𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔡𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℑ 𝔱𝔯𝔶 𝔱𝔬 𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔦𝔣 ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • VimmyV
                  VimmyV
                  Vimmy
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #669

                  I feel sad I missed buying it since its only the 9th here in the uk q w q

                  Futanari Is best~

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • WanWanW WanWan

                    Code requested. Will update the page once received.

                    S
                    S
                    Shataxe
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #670

                    @WanWan Hello, where should the link appear to get Ruruh?

                    WanWanW 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S Shataxe

                      @WanWan Hello, where should the link appear to get Ruruh?

                      WanWanW
                      WanWanW
                      WanWan
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #671

                      @Shataxe The link will be on the Ruruh section under the Torinyan Assets at the very top. I'll update it once I receive the link.

                      Avatar Collector Enthusiast

                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • WanWanW WanWan

                        @Shataxe The link will be on the Ruruh section under the Torinyan Assets at the very top. I'll update it once I receive the link.

                        S
                        S
                        Shataxe
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #672

                        @WanWan We're waiting!!!

                        WanWanW 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • S Shataxe

                          @WanWan We're waiting!!!

                          WanWanW
                          WanWanW
                          WanWan
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #673

                          @Shataxe As am I.

                          Avatar Collector Enthusiast

                          S 1 Reply Last reply
                          😖
                          0
                          • WanWanW WanWan

                            @Shataxe As am I.

                            S
                            S
                            Shataxe
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #674

                            @WanWan Have we really been deceived? It's already the 11th

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • titanwillfall10T
                              titanwillfall10T
                              titanwillfall10
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #675

                              well now its up to the people, sale period is over.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • C0 EveC
                                C0 EveC
                                C0 Eve
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #676

                                I JUST SLEPT A LOT, I AM SORRY. I SENT @WanWan THE CODE NOW SO WE JUST NEED TO WAIT FOR THEM TO SEE IT

                                MysteryM 1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • C0 EveC
                                  C0 EveC
                                  C0 Eve
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #677

                                  Ah, I guess since I overslept a little, I guess I can just post the public link myself so people can access it.
                                  In the future IF Ruruh receives an update, ofc WanWan can just update it.

                                  Sorry for making you wait extra, enjoy:

                                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  VoidAuraV 1 Reply Last reply
                                  💗
                                  3
                                  • C0 EveC C0 Eve

                                    Ah, I guess since I overslept a little, I guess I can just post the public link myself so people can access it.
                                    In the future IF Ruruh receives an update, ofc WanWan can just update it.

                                    Sorry for making you wait extra, enjoy:

                                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    VoidAuraV
                                    VoidAuraV
                                    VoidAura
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #678

                                    @C0-Eve Thank youuu 🙂

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • C0 EveC C0 Eve

                                      I JUST SLEPT A LOT, I AM SORRY. I SENT @WanWan THE CODE NOW SO WE JUST NEED TO WAIT FOR THEM TO SEE IT

                                      MysteryM
                                      MysteryM
                                      Mystery
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #679

                                      @C0-Eve Things happen and its understandble no pressure at all thank for sharing your model whit us ❤

                                      ☁️ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖇𝖊 𝖕𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖞 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝕴 𝖇𝖊 𝖕𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖞 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐.] ࿐ྂ
                                      ℑ 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔡𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔬 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔢𝔵𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔱 𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔡𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℑ 𝔱𝔯𝔶 𝔱𝔬 𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔦𝔣 ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • SugarNSFWS
                                        SugarNSFWS
                                        SugarNSFW
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #680

                                        lol

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • SugarNSFWS
                                          SugarNSFWS
                                          SugarNSFW
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #681

                                          I think I misinterpreted the message, you're not supposed to send the new one...lol

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular