Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. Full Torinyan Runa/Luna Assets List:

Full Torinyan Runa/Luna Assets List:

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Booth Avatars
torinyanrunalunaavatarrobot
1.3k Posts 389 Posters 791.5k Views 463 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Joop6969J
    Joop6969J
    Joop6969
    wrote on last edited by
    #597

    bumb for

    "AFTER-BURN" - RANU:

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • C0 EveC
      C0 EveC
      C0 Eve
      wrote on last edited by
      #598

      Did you guys see the next release yet? What do you think about it so far?

      WanWanW 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • C0 EveC C0 Eve

        Did you guys see the next release yet? What do you think about it so far?

        WanWanW
        WanWanW
        WanWan
        wrote on last edited by WanWan
        #599

        @C0-Eve It looks good, I'm liking the previews so far. When it releases, I'll see if I can try making another forum with a 2-4 week moratorium. I still can't prevent people from sharing links to it regardless, nor can I delete any comments sharing the link. However, I hope that the moratorium on the new forum would at least make people wait until the period is over to share, unlike what happened with Cyant's release. People shared Cyant's asset immediately upon release on a forum I didn't make, so hopefully by making the forum first I can prevent such a thing from happening.

        In the most likelihood, someone will probably ignore the moratorium and share it under a comment regardless; in which case I can't do anything about it except not include their link in the original post until the moratorium is over, as I have done before.

        I could try reporting a user's comment for sharing the link before the moratorium is over, but I don't know what the mod's stance on that. I don't want to report people though. My plan is to convince people who want to share the link to share it in my DMs first, then I can release it once the moratorium ends.

        Avatar Collector Enthusiast

        C0 EveC 1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • noirN
          noirN
          noir
          wrote on last edited by
          #600

          bump for after-burn ranu!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • WanWanW WanWan

            @C0-Eve It looks good, I'm liking the previews so far. When it releases, I'll see if I can try making another forum with a 2-4 week moratorium. I still can't prevent people from sharing links to it regardless, nor can I delete any comments sharing the link. However, I hope that the moratorium on the new forum would at least make people wait until the period is over to share, unlike what happened with Cyant's release. People shared Cyant's asset immediately upon release on a forum I didn't make, so hopefully by making the forum first I can prevent such a thing from happening.

            In the most likelihood, someone will probably ignore the moratorium and share it under a comment regardless; in which case I can't do anything about it except not include their link in the original post until the moratorium is over, as I have done before.

            I could try reporting a user's comment for sharing the link before the moratorium is over, but I don't know what the mod's stance on that. I don't want to report people though. My plan is to convince people who want to share the link to share it in my DMs first, then I can release it once the moratorium ends.

            C0 EveC
            C0 EveC
            C0 Eve
            wrote on last edited by
            #601

            @WanWan Glad you like it

            Don't worry about it, the Moratorium is not an official rule and I don't want users to go reporting each other because of something like this.

            1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • LocalBozoL
              LocalBozoL
              LocalBozo
              wrote on last edited by LocalBozo
              #602

              bump for ranu afterburn and completed afterburn for runa.

              i won't be updating my shared assets often, as i'd rather people buy what i share and support the creators.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • WanWanW
                WanWanW
                WanWan
                wrote on last edited by
                #603

                Looks like Ranu has been updated to V1.5r:

                • Added light and touch toggles
                • Touch moved to chest and no longer jumps on boobs
                • Slightly changed touch diameter for better synchronization
                • Clear avatar from writedefaults
                • Added gesture disable toggle
                • menus were uniformized
                • hair now grabbable
                • hair_lit mask set to high quality compression
                • toggle icon textures set to alpha is transparency
                • fist_alt doesn't snap anymore
                • RESET_STATE for ft version was set back to 0
                • added ALT emotes toggle
                • poi pro no longer required
                • removed unused curtain parameters and aninmation
                • removed facetracking parameters from usual ranu
                • renamed files according to ranu
                • set the zchest_dynamic physbones to average multi child type
                • added notes in the scene to explain boobs functionality
                • added icons to toggles
                • decal uv rearranged to switch RGB and LIGHT
                • removed unused spine collider

                Avatar Collector Enthusiast

                VoidAuraV 1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • LocalBozoL
                  LocalBozoL
                  LocalBozo
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #604

                  bump for ranu afterburn and completed afterburn for runa.

                  i won't be updating my shared assets often, as i'd rather people buy what i share and support the creators.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • noirN
                    noirN
                    noir
                    wrote on last edited by noir
                    #605

                    bump for ranu afterburn

                    I'm down to price split for it if anyone else is! (would prefer license however)

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Lokote2134L
                      Lokote2134L
                      Lokote2134
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #606

                      anyone has any textures for mimi runa?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • L Lazy_Haku

                        Hexforged MimiRuna Plus, for you all.
                        🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

                        Lokote2134L
                        Lokote2134L
                        Lokote2134
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #607

                        @Lazy_Haku likes dead could you reupload this plz! :3

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • LocalBozoL
                          LocalBozoL
                          LocalBozo
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #608

                          bump for ranu afterburn and completed afterburn for runa.

                          i won't be updating my shared assets often, as i'd rather people buy what i share and support the creators.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • W
                            W
                            Waspinator
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #609

                            Is Raruh going to be Uploaded here or is it going to be a other forum?

                            WanWanW 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • W Waspinator

                              Is Raruh going to be Uploaded here or is it going to be a other forum?

                              WanWanW
                              WanWanW
                              WanWan
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #610

                              @Waspinator It's going to be on another forum.
                              https://forum.ripper.store/topic/29640/lf-raruh-by-torinyan-and-limebreaker/

                              Avatar Collector Enthusiast

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • WanWanW WanWan

                                Looks like Ranu has been updated to V1.5r:

                                • Added light and touch toggles
                                • Touch moved to chest and no longer jumps on boobs
                                • Slightly changed touch diameter for better synchronization
                                • Clear avatar from writedefaults
                                • Added gesture disable toggle
                                • menus were uniformized
                                • hair now grabbable
                                • hair_lit mask set to high quality compression
                                • toggle icon textures set to alpha is transparency
                                • fist_alt doesn't snap anymore
                                • RESET_STATE for ft version was set back to 0
                                • added ALT emotes toggle
                                • poi pro no longer required
                                • removed unused curtain parameters and aninmation
                                • removed facetracking parameters from usual ranu
                                • renamed files according to ranu
                                • set the zchest_dynamic physbones to average multi child type
                                • added notes in the scene to explain boobs functionality
                                • added icons to toggles
                                • decal uv rearranged to switch RGB and LIGHT
                                • removed unused spine collider
                                VoidAuraV
                                VoidAuraV
                                VoidAura
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #611

                                @WanWan Synthwave update with Ranu compatibility 😊 [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • nekokoi1N
                                  nekokoi1N
                                  nekokoi1
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #612

                                  is there a specific discord that these textures are comming from or is it just a problem on my end T-T. also hate that the past few weeks ive been stuck doing stuff and havent been able to check on updates here and missed the new textures T-T.

                                  WanWanW 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • nekokoi1N nekokoi1

                                    is there a specific discord that these textures are comming from or is it just a problem on my end T-T. also hate that the past few weeks ive been stuck doing stuff and havent been able to check on updates here and missed the new textures T-T.

                                    WanWanW
                                    WanWanW
                                    WanWan
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #613

                                    @nekokoi1 Just the Torinyan Discord.

                                    Avatar Collector Enthusiast

                                    nekokoi1N 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • DefAoD
                                      DefAoD
                                      DefAo
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #614

                                      Btw is there tutorial for join cover mimiruna? in the file can't seem see to find it...

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • WanWanW WanWan

                                        @nekokoi1 Just the Torinyan Discord.

                                        nekokoi1N
                                        nekokoi1N
                                        nekokoi1
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #615

                                        @WanWan ah alright also is it normal for it to take a long ass time for them to check newcomers or no T-T

                                        WanWanW C0 EveC 2 Replies Last reply
                                        0
                                        • nekokoi1N nekokoi1

                                          @WanWan ah alright also is it normal for it to take a long ass time for them to check newcomers or no T-T

                                          WanWanW
                                          WanWanW
                                          WanWan
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #616

                                          @nekokoi1 Well, it's just that not a lot of Runa stuff has been made since all the possible things have already been made. Now Raruh is all the rage and new assets for their new model has been pumping out far more frequently.

                                          Avatar Collector Enthusiast

                                          nekokoi1N 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular