Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. Full Torinyan Runa/Luna Assets List:

Full Torinyan Runa/Luna Assets List:

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Booth Avatars
torinyanrunalunaavatarrobot
1.3k Posts 389 Posters 796.7k Views 463 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • WanWanW WanWan

    The Runa Robo Heels link has expired.

    VoidAuraV
    VoidAuraV
    VoidAura
    wrote on last edited by
    #379

    @ShutDog1212 New Heels link [register or login to view this hidden content]

    Also, that 20gb mega I posted a while back does have these items incase links expire 🙂

    WanWanW G 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • VoidAuraV VoidAura

      @ShutDog1212 New Heels link [register or login to view this hidden content]

      Also, that 20gb mega I posted a while back does have these items incase links expire 🙂

      WanWanW
      WanWanW
      WanWan
      wrote on last edited by WanWan
      #380

      @VoidAura Completely different heels dude. I was referring to Polybunny's heels.
      alt text

      Avatar Collector Enthusiast

      VoidAuraV 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • F
        F
        foxib99625
        wrote on last edited by
        #381

        Reuploaded again, same 7 days limit as before. I would upload it to workupload but they seem to have the MD5 hash or something block for the file since it automatically deletes it.

        Same password as before.

        https://send.zcyph.cc/download/0939fe41c863f84a/#4tRx93TCy9bxA6xtvOh83A

        WanWanW 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • F foxib99625

          Reuploaded again, same 7 days limit as before. I would upload it to workupload but they seem to have the MD5 hash or something block for the file since it automatically deletes it.

          Same password as before.

          https://send.zcyph.cc/download/0939fe41c863f84a/#4tRx93TCy9bxA6xtvOh83A

          WanWanW
          WanWanW
          WanWan
          wrote on last edited by
          #382

          @foxib99625 Thanks, I put your link in.

          Avatar Collector Enthusiast

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • WanWanW WanWan

            @VoidAura Completely different heels dude. I was referring to Polybunny's heels.
            alt text

            VoidAuraV
            VoidAuraV
            VoidAura
            wrote on last edited by
            #383

            @ShutDog1212 Ah sorry about that. Didn't know which you meant. [register or login to view this hidden content]

            WanWanW 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • VoidAuraV VoidAura

              @ShutDog1212 New Heels link [register or login to view this hidden content]

              Also, that 20gb mega I posted a while back does have these items incase links expire 🙂

              G
              G
              godhand2
              wrote on last edited by
              #384

              @VoidAura About that Mega link -- I think some asset triggered Mega to auto delete it as it now says link unavailable.

              VoidAuraV 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Y
                Y
                Yelna
                wrote on last edited by
                #385

                Killer Sweater Outfit: [register or login to view this hidden content]
                Runa Swimsuit by Torinyan : [register or login to view this hidden content]

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • G godhand2

                  @VoidAura About that Mega link -- I think some asset triggered Mega to auto delete it as it now says link unavailable.

                  VoidAuraV
                  VoidAuraV
                  VoidAura
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #386

                  @godhand2 Just looked into it, apparently someone filed a takedown notice, but it won't tell me who. I guess as links die, I'll just send in new ones. Sorry about that.

                  G 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • VoidAuraV VoidAura

                    @godhand2 Just looked into it, apparently someone filed a takedown notice, but it won't tell me who. I guess as links die, I'll just send in new ones. Sorry about that.

                    G
                    G
                    godhand2
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #387

                    @VoidAura

                    No worries -- I already got all I need, just making sure other lads can get their hands on the stuff.

                    VoidAuraV 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • VoidAuraV VoidAura

                      @ShutDog1212 Ah sorry about that. Didn't know which you meant. [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      WanWanW
                      WanWanW
                      WanWan
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #388

                      @VoidAura @Yelna Thanks, I added your links to the OP!

                      Avatar Collector Enthusiast

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • G godhand2

                        @VoidAura

                        No worries -- I already got all I need, just making sure other lads can get their hands on the stuff.

                        VoidAuraV
                        VoidAuraV
                        VoidAura
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #389

                        @godhand2 Do you know of any other place I can dump everything for us where they can't remove it? If not, I check this every morning and can send new links as links die out.

                        G 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • VoidAuraV VoidAura

                          @godhand2 Do you know of any other place I can dump everything for us where they can't remove it? If not, I check this every morning and can send new links as links die out.

                          G
                          G
                          godhand2
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #390

                          @VoidAura Honestly I have no idea since everyone will just take down the stuff once they receive a DMCA letter.

                          IF you have some burner emails you might want to try one of those Chinese cloud storage and pray they don't give two shits about DMCA overseas.

                          Or, if you feel ballsy (and have discord nitro), you can try upload that stuff into an empty server and have the CDN link directly -- this way I hope it stays up longer as it can technically be argued as "personal backup".

                          Not an expert on this, but next time the Mega link is up I'll download it somewhere and see if I can put it up somewhere to try out different services that don't give a shit.

                          VoidAuraV 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • G godhand2

                            @VoidAura Honestly I have no idea since everyone will just take down the stuff once they receive a DMCA letter.

                            IF you have some burner emails you might want to try one of those Chinese cloud storage and pray they don't give two shits about DMCA overseas.

                            Or, if you feel ballsy (and have discord nitro), you can try upload that stuff into an empty server and have the CDN link directly -- this way I hope it stays up longer as it can technically be argued as "personal backup".

                            Not an expert on this, but next time the Mega link is up I'll download it somewhere and see if I can put it up somewhere to try out different services that don't give a shit.

                            VoidAuraV
                            VoidAuraV
                            VoidAura
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #391

                            @godhand2 If you want, you can DM me on here and I'll see how I can send you everything I have 🙂

                            G 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • WanWanW
                              WanWanW
                              WanWan
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #392

                              USE "thxgvng23" TO GET ANCESTOR RUNA FOR 20% OFF!!
                              CODE VALID FROM TODAY UNTIL 11/25 AT 11:59 PM!!
                              https://realdtsm.gumroad.com/l/zuna

                              Avatar Collector Enthusiast

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • VoidAuraV VoidAura

                                @godhand2 If you want, you can DM me on here and I'll see how I can send you everything I have 🙂

                                G
                                G
                                godhand2
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #393

                                @VoidAura I've DMed you on this

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • G
                                  G
                                  godhand2
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #394

                                  @ShutDog1212

                                  My turn to contribute to the list

                                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  AARP (Artificial Angel Rigged Halo) -- Boolime

                                  WanWanW 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • V
                                    V
                                    ValkyrieDan
                                    wrote on last edited by ValkyrieDan
                                    #395

                                    Is there a link for the updated hairset for Runa?

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • G godhand2

                                      @ShutDog1212

                                      My turn to contribute to the list

                                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      AARP (Artificial Angel Rigged Halo) -- Boolime

                                      WanWanW
                                      WanWanW
                                      WanWan
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #396

                                      @godhand2 Thank you! I added your link to the list.

                                      Avatar Collector Enthusiast

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • G
                                        G
                                        godhand2
                                        wrote on last edited by godhand2
                                        #397

                                        @ShutDog1212 Went out for lunch and won $10 on scratch cards so here it is -- Priestess Set by flexuh

                                        (No physbone presets, need manual setup and parent constraint)

                                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        WanWanW 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • G godhand2

                                          @ShutDog1212 Went out for lunch and won $10 on scratch cards so here it is -- Priestess Set by flexuh

                                          (No physbone presets, need manual setup and parent constraint)

                                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          WanWanW
                                          WanWanW
                                          WanWan
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #398

                                          @godhand2 Added. Appreciate it!

                                          Avatar Collector Enthusiast

                                          G 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular