Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. Full Torinyan Runa/Luna Assets List:

Full Torinyan Runa/Luna Assets List:

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Booth Avatars
torinyanrunalunaavatarrobot
1.3k Posts 390 Posters 799.8k Views 464 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • R Runa

    Most ppl here so mean and all they want is stuff for free, pls buy the stuff ur self and dont be like a idiot, most ppl here do nothing for or sharing anthing, but they want want want, such a funny community here x,DDDD

    J
    J
    j0xged3
    wrote on last edited by
    #373

    @Runa Thats just you lol. Any time I post an LF post, I usually buy an avatar beforehand. You've contributed literally nothing but retardation. You don't even bump your only post lmao.

    make sure to updoot the uploaders!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Y
      Y
      Yelna
      wrote on last edited by
      #374

      I don't know why anyone would want it but I found it XD
      it's just a cube with a color XD
      Orange Cube for Runa: [register or login to view this hidden content]

      WanWanW 1 Reply Last reply
      3
      • Y Yelna

        I don't know why anyone would want it but I found it XD
        it's just a cube with a color XD
        Orange Cube for Runa: [register or login to view this hidden content]

        WanWanW
        WanWanW
        WanWan
        wrote on last edited by
        #375

        @Yelna YOU HAVE DONE IT! You have found the most desired asset in the OP! Now your name shall ever be glorified in my post! Added to the OP!

        Avatar Collector Enthusiast

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • G
          G
          godhand2
          wrote on last edited by
          #376

          Hey @ShutDog1212, I found somethings that's missing on the list...

          Runa Long Dress -- flexuh (https://forum.ripper.store/topic/2893/lf-runa-dress?_=1699943499340) needs manual set up for physbones and parent constraint but should be straight forward

          WanWanW 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • G godhand2

            Hey @ShutDog1212, I found somethings that's missing on the list...

            Runa Long Dress -- flexuh (https://forum.ripper.store/topic/2893/lf-runa-dress?_=1699943499340) needs manual set up for physbones and parent constraint but should be straight forward

            WanWanW
            WanWanW
            WanWan
            wrote on last edited by
            #377

            @godhand2 Thanks for the find. I added the link to the OP.
            I also added [Texture Set] Ancestor Runa to the list!

            Avatar Collector Enthusiast

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • WanWanW
              WanWanW
              WanWan
              wrote on last edited by
              #378

              The Runa Robo Heels link has expired.

              Avatar Collector Enthusiast

              VoidAuraV 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • WanWanW WanWan

                The Runa Robo Heels link has expired.

                VoidAuraV
                VoidAuraV
                VoidAura
                wrote on last edited by
                #379

                @ShutDog1212 New Heels link [register or login to view this hidden content]

                Also, that 20gb mega I posted a while back does have these items incase links expire 🙂

                WanWanW G 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • VoidAuraV VoidAura

                  @ShutDog1212 New Heels link [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  Also, that 20gb mega I posted a while back does have these items incase links expire 🙂

                  WanWanW
                  WanWanW
                  WanWan
                  wrote on last edited by WanWan
                  #380

                  @VoidAura Completely different heels dude. I was referring to Polybunny's heels.
                  alt text

                  Avatar Collector Enthusiast

                  VoidAuraV 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • F
                    F
                    foxib99625
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #381

                    Reuploaded again, same 7 days limit as before. I would upload it to workupload but they seem to have the MD5 hash or something block for the file since it automatically deletes it.

                    Same password as before.

                    https://send.zcyph.cc/download/0939fe41c863f84a/#4tRx93TCy9bxA6xtvOh83A

                    WanWanW 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • F foxib99625

                      Reuploaded again, same 7 days limit as before. I would upload it to workupload but they seem to have the MD5 hash or something block for the file since it automatically deletes it.

                      Same password as before.

                      https://send.zcyph.cc/download/0939fe41c863f84a/#4tRx93TCy9bxA6xtvOh83A

                      WanWanW
                      WanWanW
                      WanWan
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #382

                      @foxib99625 Thanks, I put your link in.

                      Avatar Collector Enthusiast

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • WanWanW WanWan

                        @VoidAura Completely different heels dude. I was referring to Polybunny's heels.
                        alt text

                        VoidAuraV
                        VoidAuraV
                        VoidAura
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #383

                        @ShutDog1212 Ah sorry about that. Didn't know which you meant. [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        WanWanW 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • VoidAuraV VoidAura

                          @ShutDog1212 New Heels link [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          Also, that 20gb mega I posted a while back does have these items incase links expire 🙂

                          G
                          G
                          godhand2
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #384

                          @VoidAura About that Mega link -- I think some asset triggered Mega to auto delete it as it now says link unavailable.

                          VoidAuraV 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Y
                            Y
                            Yelna
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #385

                            Killer Sweater Outfit: [register or login to view this hidden content]
                            Runa Swimsuit by Torinyan : [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • G godhand2

                              @VoidAura About that Mega link -- I think some asset triggered Mega to auto delete it as it now says link unavailable.

                              VoidAuraV
                              VoidAuraV
                              VoidAura
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #386

                              @godhand2 Just looked into it, apparently someone filed a takedown notice, but it won't tell me who. I guess as links die, I'll just send in new ones. Sorry about that.

                              G 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • VoidAuraV VoidAura

                                @godhand2 Just looked into it, apparently someone filed a takedown notice, but it won't tell me who. I guess as links die, I'll just send in new ones. Sorry about that.

                                G
                                G
                                godhand2
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #387

                                @VoidAura

                                No worries -- I already got all I need, just making sure other lads can get their hands on the stuff.

                                VoidAuraV 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • VoidAuraV VoidAura

                                  @ShutDog1212 Ah sorry about that. Didn't know which you meant. [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  WanWanW
                                  WanWanW
                                  WanWan
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #388

                                  @VoidAura @Yelna Thanks, I added your links to the OP!

                                  Avatar Collector Enthusiast

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • G godhand2

                                    @VoidAura

                                    No worries -- I already got all I need, just making sure other lads can get their hands on the stuff.

                                    VoidAuraV
                                    VoidAuraV
                                    VoidAura
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #389

                                    @godhand2 Do you know of any other place I can dump everything for us where they can't remove it? If not, I check this every morning and can send new links as links die out.

                                    G 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • VoidAuraV VoidAura

                                      @godhand2 Do you know of any other place I can dump everything for us where they can't remove it? If not, I check this every morning and can send new links as links die out.

                                      G
                                      G
                                      godhand2
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #390

                                      @VoidAura Honestly I have no idea since everyone will just take down the stuff once they receive a DMCA letter.

                                      IF you have some burner emails you might want to try one of those Chinese cloud storage and pray they don't give two shits about DMCA overseas.

                                      Or, if you feel ballsy (and have discord nitro), you can try upload that stuff into an empty server and have the CDN link directly -- this way I hope it stays up longer as it can technically be argued as "personal backup".

                                      Not an expert on this, but next time the Mega link is up I'll download it somewhere and see if I can put it up somewhere to try out different services that don't give a shit.

                                      VoidAuraV 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • G godhand2

                                        @VoidAura Honestly I have no idea since everyone will just take down the stuff once they receive a DMCA letter.

                                        IF you have some burner emails you might want to try one of those Chinese cloud storage and pray they don't give two shits about DMCA overseas.

                                        Or, if you feel ballsy (and have discord nitro), you can try upload that stuff into an empty server and have the CDN link directly -- this way I hope it stays up longer as it can technically be argued as "personal backup".

                                        Not an expert on this, but next time the Mega link is up I'll download it somewhere and see if I can put it up somewhere to try out different services that don't give a shit.

                                        VoidAuraV
                                        VoidAuraV
                                        VoidAura
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #391

                                        @godhand2 If you want, you can DM me on here and I'll see how I can send you everything I have 🙂

                                        G 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • WanWanW
                                          WanWanW
                                          WanWan
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #392

                                          USE "thxgvng23" TO GET ANCESTOR RUNA FOR 20% OFF!!
                                          CODE VALID FROM TODAY UNTIL 11/25 AT 11:59 PM!!
                                          https://realdtsm.gumroad.com/l/zuna

                                          Avatar Collector Enthusiast

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular