Full Torinyan Runa/Luna Assets List:
-
@ShutDog1212
Download Link (mega.nz)
I wanted to put something nice together for everyone the best I could. This is everything I have for Runa. It's 20gbs of all kinds of stuff as clean as I could sort it. Materials, clothes, models...everything. I really hope this helps everyone out!
-
@VoidAura Hi, thank you for participating in this forum. I checked your link and reviewed it. You currently have no assets the forum doesn't already have. Thus no links have been updated to the OP.
-
-
i would like to point out
as i have counted, so far there are 140 total assets listed here upon counting found and not found
to my knowledge that is the most assets that are out there for a single avatar base that isnt inherently a furry base.
good lord this is why i love this community -
OH ALSO dont mind me just finding $74 worth of assets yet to be found
@ShutDog1212
- [Runa] Hip Plates Mk.1 Lite
- [VRC] Runa Robo Heels
- Fuel Injector Back Plate [Runa Accessory]
- Runa Hooves Attachment [VRChat Asset]
- RunaFlex SportsWear Set [Runa Clothing Set]
- Sticky Notes [VRC Asset] -
oh might as well contribute to the unfound torinyan stuff too
- [VRC] Runa Hoove Mod
- [VRC] Runa Research Apronif you're wondering my motive for dumping all this, i just like seeing everything in one place all nice and tidy, makes it easier when i actually get around using these lol
-
could someone update the summerwear set it has compatibility with the nsfw set now
-
-
OH ALSO dont mind me just finding $74 worth of assets yet to be found
@ShutDog1212
- [Runa] Hip Plates Mk.1 Lite
- [VRC] Runa Robo Heels
- Fuel Injector Back Plate [Runa Accessory]
- Runa Hooves Attachment [VRChat Asset]
- RunaFlex SportsWear Set [Runa Clothing Set]
- Sticky Notes [VRC Asset] -
@Velneo Thank you! I added all your links to the OP except for - [VRC] Runa Robo Heels. The drive folder has nothing inside it.
@Yelna I also went ahead and updated the link you posted! Thank you!
-
-
@ShutDog1212 drive moment

no clue why it isnt there for you but imma look for ways to troubleshoot just in case -
@ShutDog1212 drive moment

no clue why it isnt there for you but imma look for ways to troubleshoot just in case@Velneo That folder has read acess disabled, check for that
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login