Full Torinyan Runa/Luna Assets List:
-
has someone dis hair for runa???? -
has someone dis hair for runa????@Eris-Greyrat pretty sure I do
-
"APERTURE" Heavy Legs - Out Now!
https://kepchup.gumroad.com/l/aperture -
@Eris-Greyrat pretty sure I do
@VoidAura can u share than pls?
-
This post is deleted!
-
@VoidAura can u share than pls?
@Eris-Greyrat sure, what are you looking for?
-
@Eris-Greyrat pretty sure I do
-
Runa Jacket:
Battle Drone Texture Set for Runa:
The Survivor - Runa Texture Pack:
"AFTERBURN" - Runa Body Texture:
-
@ShutDog1212 Hey, I don't know if you heard the bad news or not but this site is shutting down October 1st.
We should consider moving this little Runa community to Discord while we still have time. I'd love to help in any way I can. Just let me know! -
Runa Jacket:
Battle Drone Texture Set for Runa:
The Survivor - Runa Texture Pack:
"AFTERBURN" - Runa Body Texture:
-
Bump for updated summer wear outfit?
-
@Lo0nGravy I'm hoping you're right. Part of me feels like we should still consider a new place. Best case scenario, it was made for nothing and we stay here. Worst case, we all have to go but at least know where to meet back up.
-
I looking for dis both:
https://booth.pm/en/items/5039319 Succubus Runa
https://289563478505.gumroad.com/l/nrysf?layout=profile Karakuri Runa -
@Lo0nGravy I'm hoping you're right. Part of me feels like we should still consider a new place. Best case scenario, it was made for nothing and we stay here. Worst case, we all have to go but at least know where to meet back up.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login