Full Torinyan Runa/Luna Assets List:
-
-
-
@Phoenix12 Thank you for this!
-
-
-
-
@DaveTrebb Added to the OP. Thank you!
-
-
-
-
-
@LittleTek Noted. I removed both links.
-
@LittleTek @ShutDog1212
Uploaded both of these:
Lazy Devil:
Nightbringer: -
@LittleTek @ShutDog1212
Uploaded both of these:
Lazy Devil:
Nightbringer:@Radeberger Thank you! I added them to the OP!
-
-
-
-
has someone dis hair for runa???? -
has someone dis hair for runa????@Eris-Greyrat pretty sure I do
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login