Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. Full Torinyan Runa/Luna Assets List:

Full Torinyan Runa/Luna Assets List:

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Booth Avatars
torinyanrunalunaavatarrobot
1.3k Posts 389 Posters 789.3k Views 463 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Rosiiie_R
    Rosiiie_R
    Rosiiie_
    wrote on last edited by
    #1133

    I actually just bought it, figured I should contribute something to the forum.
    OP, feel free to add it to the list ❤
    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    I'm not the brightest, please have some patience !!!

    WanWanW 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • SandwichtimeS
      SandwichtimeS
      Sandwichtime
      wrote on last edited by
      #1134

      bump for new meatcat, really wanting her ^^

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • YamakoDancinY
        YamakoDancinY
        YamakoDancin
        wrote on last edited by
        #1135

        Anyone have the runa harness or the runa compute module mk2?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Rosiiie_R Rosiiie_

          I actually just bought it, figured I should contribute something to the forum.
          OP, feel free to add it to the list ❤
          [register or login to view this hidden content]

          WanWanW
          WanWanW
          WanWan
          wrote on last edited by
          #1136

          @Rosiiie_ That file cannot be extracted.

          Avatar Collector Enthusiast

          Rosiiie_R 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • WanWanW WanWan

            @Rosiiie_ That file cannot be extracted.

            Rosiiie_R
            Rosiiie_R
            Rosiiie_
            wrote on last edited by
            #1137

            @WanWan Odd. I think Catbox might be broken right now.
            Here's a different link. [register or login to view this hidden content]

            I'm not the brightest, please have some patience !!!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • R
              R
              randouwu
              wrote on last edited by
              #1138
              This post is deleted!
              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • I
                I
                Invalid1925
                wrote on last edited by
                #1139

                Looking for this asset, since somehow no one has sent it here yet.
                https://polybunny.gumroad.com/l/runa-heels

                DrunkJesterD 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • I Invalid1925

                  Looking for this asset, since somehow no one has sent it here yet.
                  https://polybunny.gumroad.com/l/runa-heels

                  DrunkJesterD
                  DrunkJesterD
                  DrunkJester
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #1140

                  @Invalid1925 [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  I 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • DrunkJesterD DrunkJester

                    @Invalid1925 [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    I
                    I
                    Invalid1925
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #1141

                    @Sophia-Bonkers Thank you.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ErisITRE
                      ErisITRE
                      ErisITR
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #1142

                      bump for compute module

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • DarilingD
                        DarilingD
                        Dariling
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #1143

                        I would like new catocat bump

                        H 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • DarilingD Dariling

                          I would like new catocat bump

                          H
                          H
                          Hushed-Fox
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #1144

                          @Dariling
                          Cat - [register or login to view this hidden content]
                          addon - [register or login to view this hidden content]
                          from another thread
                          https://forum.ripper.store/topic/43801/meatcat-catocat-by-torinyan/24?_=1761710973007

                          WanWanW 1 Reply Last reply
                          😊
                          1
                          • H Hushed-Fox

                            @Dariling
                            Cat - [register or login to view this hidden content]
                            addon - [register or login to view this hidden content]
                            from another thread
                            https://forum.ripper.store/topic/43801/meatcat-catocat-by-torinyan/24?_=1761710973007

                            WanWanW
                            WanWanW
                            WanWan
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #1145

                            @Hushed-Fox Added!

                            Avatar Collector Enthusiast

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • UncleZenU
                              UncleZenU
                              UncleZen
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #1146

                              Does anyone have a ready-made avatar asset, if you don't mind, you can share it

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • KorykiaK
                                KorykiaK
                                Korykia
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #1147

                                Anyone have either of these?
                                https://jinxxy.com/baltho5/RuGrunge
                                https://jinxxy.com/alexine_/runaflash

                                VoidAuraV jimJ 2 Replies Last reply
                                1
                                • AradiaWalpurgisA AradiaWalpurgis referenced this topic on
                                • KorykiaK Korykia

                                  Anyone have either of these?
                                  https://jinxxy.com/baltho5/RuGrunge
                                  https://jinxxy.com/alexine_/runaflash

                                  VoidAuraV
                                  VoidAuraV
                                  VoidAura
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #1148

                                  @Korykia Enjoy guys! ❤ (Grunge Outfit) 😊 [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  AradiaWalpurgisA 1 Reply Last reply
                                  ❤
                                  4
                                  • VoidAuraV VoidAura

                                    @Korykia Enjoy guys! ❤ (Grunge Outfit) 😊 [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    AradiaWalpurgisA
                                    AradiaWalpurgisA
                                    AradiaWalpurgis
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #1149

                                    @VoidAura Thank you~!!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    ❤
                                    1
                                    • K
                                      K
                                      kod123
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #1150

                                      someone can update Routa files to v1.3 or newer ?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • K
                                        K
                                        kod123
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #1151

                                        Can someone update Routa files to v1.3 or newer?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • E
                                          E
                                          Explosion
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #1152

                                          Dunno if this has been asked before but does anyone know if the routa stuff is compatible with runa?

                                          TimteeT 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular