Full Torinyan Runa/Luna Assets List:
-
@lovenightsky hey from what i'm reading of what you're saying. you just need to shut up and let people make whatever avatar they want. same head or not it's still different and if you think it should differently let me see you make something better than what tori can make.
@plague literally never said nobody cant wear them, jeez whats with all the reaching today? yall hurt your arms from that stretching? just putting words in my mouth
-
This post is deleted!
-
in one month my old Q+ assets go free
I have something in the works that i hope to finally have finished by thenI plan to have alot more than torinyan quest ready models
-
bump for hash facetracking
-
Does someone know where I could find those ?
https://polybunny.gumroad.com/l/runa-heels -
Does someone know where I could find those ?
https://polybunny.gumroad.com/l/runa-heels@Cidolfus it does not say on the list directly, but this has runa heels in it.
-
To everyone who uses my Quest+ assets, I have done the following (wanwan will hopefully update the links when they see my message)
Because I am working on PlatinumQuest models the legacy Quest+ releases are now FREE for download
-
This post is deleted!
-
This post is deleted!
-
bump hash facetracking
-
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]
-
bump hash facetracking
-
Does someone have this https://github.com/ximfVR/AudioLinkedLavaLamp it got deleted like 20 days ago
-
hey, im having problems with Routa, when i try uploading it gives me this error and i have no idea what im suppossed to do with this lol

-
hey, im having problems with Routa, when i try uploading it gives me this error and i have no idea what im suppossed to do with this lol

@soul-is-silly I had similar problem with liltoon on other avatar. I just downgraded the shaders version until it worked.
-
@soul-is-silly I had similar problem with liltoon on other avatar. I just downgraded the shaders version until it worked.
@Sophia-Bonkers should i do it for all shaders? including custom clothing and stuff?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
Download Link (workupload.com)