LF: Femboy Knight by I Love You
-
If anyone knows where to find this, it'd be very appreciated!
I used to use this a lot back in the day, but something happened with the creator and I can't seem to find it anymore.

Thank you in advance!

-
-
I have all I love you avatars, idk why but he gave me the files when he just deleted it all
-
but you'll need to convert vrca to unitypackage
-
-
@femmeboysoul Thank you, I converted them and did find it within the mix! Is there any chance you have any of I Love You's other avatars? I know there was a bit more, but if not that's completely fine!
-
D Devil's Splicer has marked this topic as solved on
-
I don't have the avatars of his fake account, sorry
-
I don't have the avatars of his fake account, sorry
@femmeboysoul it's completely fine! I'm just grateful with what you gave me!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login