✔ (FOUND by pawrinces) Blake by ZarZar
-
-
-
Works for me. And I think the quest version is inside the same package because the store page only lists one unity package.
@Jdoe12666 what folder was the quest package in? i cant seem to find it in my unity project
-
@Jdoe12666 what folder was the quest package in? i cant seem to find it in my unity project
-
@rockets I am not sure. I haven't tried uploading it yet but on the store page it only lists one unity package so i assumed both were together. Idk
@Jdoe12666 "QUEST VERSION OUT SOON !! - STAY TUNED IN THE DISCORD SERVER !!" quoted from zarzar.
-
@Jdoe12666 "QUEST VERSION OUT SOON !! - STAY TUNED IN THE DISCORD SERVER !!" quoted from zarzar.
@townbicycleuwu Ah I see. Thank you!
-
-
quest?
-
quest?
@alien_fratz Turns out she's not pc and quest, trying to quest convert her rn
-
bump for when shes quest converted
-
@alien_fratz Turns out she's not pc and quest, trying to quest convert her rn
@veil.love could i get that if you cann
-
-
-
@veil.love omgg ur a doll, cant wait to see if u figure out how to export
-
@veil.love omgg ur a doll, cant wait to see if u figure out how to export
@eexcorcism Would you care if i just exported the whole project?
-
@eexcorcism Would you care if i just exported the whole project?
@veil.love sure! whatever works with me
-
@veil.love sure! whatever works with me
@eexcorcism Okkk, i'll do it tmr. I'm making an avatar rn
-
BUMP
-
@eexcorcism Okkk, i'll do it tmr. I'm making an avatar rn
@veil.love alrighty, take ur time!
-
@veil.love can you post quest side pretty please?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
