Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: TOR3D's Vox(Hazbin Hotel)

LF: TOR3D's Vox(Hazbin Hotel)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
looking forhazbin hotelpayhipvox
27 Posts 9 Posters 3.0k Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ClaptasticFragC
    ClaptasticFragC
    ClaptasticFrag
    wrote on last edited by
    #15

    I looked around and also looked at the model, and its arguably a PC only avatar due to the fact they use transparency to do the face instead of blendshapes proper. I tried every single mobile shader and the only way you're getting it quest compatible is if you redo the face entirely 😞

    I am an avatar connoisseur, I love everything weird and strange, and world drops. Give me something to customize and my soul is yours!

    Wishlist: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GZ5wx6Bc2DAxX9vmd5TaVRZgFFnTnBEx?usp=sharing (UPDATED 3/18/2026)

    If you know where to get any of them, @ me or send me a DM!

    huhImhereH 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ClaptasticFragC ClaptasticFrag

      I looked around and also looked at the model, and its arguably a PC only avatar due to the fact they use transparency to do the face instead of blendshapes proper. I tried every single mobile shader and the only way you're getting it quest compatible is if you redo the face entirely 😞

      huhImhereH
      huhImhereH
      huhImhere
      wrote on last edited by
      #16

      @ClaptasticFrag I got this! If ill do it ill post the texture here for everyone! He deserves to be seen on quest

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ClaptasticFragC
        ClaptasticFragC
        ClaptasticFrag
        wrote on last edited by
        #17

        thank you! onion/tor3d is notorious for releasing half-baked avatars. If you buy their Asmodeus you have to redo the gogo loco on it or he slides around and can't move his fingers, the Warden doesn't have feet bones so its legs deform if you bend down, and now the Vox avatar on its own can't work on Quest because they can't be damned to simply cut out the eyes and mouth on the model and rely on only shaders...

        I am an avatar connoisseur, I love everything weird and strange, and world drops. Give me something to customize and my soul is yours!

        Wishlist: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GZ5wx6Bc2DAxX9vmd5TaVRZgFFnTnBEx?usp=sharing (UPDATED 3/18/2026)

        If you know where to get any of them, @ me or send me a DM!

        huhImhereH 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ClaptasticFragC ClaptasticFrag

          thank you! onion/tor3d is notorious for releasing half-baked avatars. If you buy their Asmodeus you have to redo the gogo loco on it or he slides around and can't move his fingers, the Warden doesn't have feet bones so its legs deform if you bend down, and now the Vox avatar on its own can't work on Quest because they can't be damned to simply cut out the eyes and mouth on the model and rely on only shaders...

          huhImhereH
          huhImhereH
          huhImhere
          wrote on last edited by
          #18

          @ClaptasticFrag geez that sucks!! They need to triple check their models before releasing em 😞

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ClaptasticFragC
            ClaptasticFragC
            ClaptasticFrag
            wrote on last edited by
            #19

            I doubt they care because the Asmodeus is well over a year and a half old at this point and they released a CHRISTMAS version a few months ago that STILL had the gogo loco issue. I posted a thread ages ago waiting for someone to leak the Asmodeus but he's like 60 dollars and there are cheaper ones out there (But personally I like Tor3d's the most because it ACTUALLY looks like Asmodeus..)

            I am an avatar connoisseur, I love everything weird and strange, and world drops. Give me something to customize and my soul is yours!

            Wishlist: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GZ5wx6Bc2DAxX9vmd5TaVRZgFFnTnBEx?usp=sharing (UPDATED 3/18/2026)

            If you know where to get any of them, @ me or send me a DM!

            huhImhereH 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ClaptasticFragC ClaptasticFrag

              I doubt they care because the Asmodeus is well over a year and a half old at this point and they released a CHRISTMAS version a few months ago that STILL had the gogo loco issue. I posted a thread ages ago waiting for someone to leak the Asmodeus but he's like 60 dollars and there are cheaper ones out there (But personally I like Tor3d's the most because it ACTUALLY looks like Asmodeus..)

              huhImhereH
              huhImhereH
              huhImhere
              wrote on last edited by
              #20

              @ClaptasticFrag oh I hate this haha I made eye textures and mouth textures but because how the models made they dont appear on quest like. BRUH :,<

              ImAftxnBTWI 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ClaptasticFragC
                ClaptasticFragC
                ClaptasticFrag
                wrote on last edited by
                #21

                Niceeee

                Yeah it's funny that every other Vox model can work on quest except Onion "I refuse to make functional avatars" Ring lol

                I am an avatar connoisseur, I love everything weird and strange, and world drops. Give me something to customize and my soul is yours!

                Wishlist: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GZ5wx6Bc2DAxX9vmd5TaVRZgFFnTnBEx?usp=sharing (UPDATED 3/18/2026)

                If you know where to get any of them, @ me or send me a DM!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • A.MA
                  A.MA
                  A.M
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #22
                  This post is deleted!
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • A.MA
                    A.MA
                    A.M
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #23
                    This post is deleted!
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • huhImhereH huhImhere

                      @ClaptasticFrag oh I hate this haha I made eye textures and mouth textures but because how the models made they dont appear on quest like. BRUH :,<

                      ImAftxnBTWI
                      ImAftxnBTWI
                      ImAftxnBTW
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #24

                      @huhImhere Just wondering, did you ever manage to make some new textures? If so, it would be an honor if you could send them.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Miss MazeM
                        Miss MazeM
                        Miss Maze
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #25

                        Any chance you could share? I wanna give my brother this avi so bad BUT THE MOUTH AND EYESSS

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • MarbledMooM
                          MarbledMooM
                          MarbledMoo
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #26

                          bumppp

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • E
                            E
                            elias_magnus
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #27

                            bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular