LF: Toofer by MixedToofer
-
Well, it would be possible to extract the FBX, but from the model ripped from Unity.
However, the rig wouldn't work very well. It would be better to delete it and redo the rig from scratch.
-
I see people trying to ask for the blend file but in reality that shits locked down on toofers PC, unless your the CIA and got some spyware onto the hosts PC and remotely got the file there's no blender file for the modern big titty kitty, but I do have a slim chance to provide a fbx I could pull the FBX from the unity file and port it to blender I MAKE NO GEUINTEES THAT IT WILL WORK OR BE COMPLETE, beyond that I hope someone with blender knowledge can convert it to have NSFW bits, the texture is there but no nips or anything
I'll post it here if I'm successful
-
I see people trying to ask for the blend file but in reality that shits locked down on toofers PC, unless your the CIA and got some spyware onto the hosts PC and remotely got the file there's no blender file for the modern big titty kitty, but I do have a slim chance to provide a fbx I could pull the FBX from the unity file and port it to blender I MAKE NO GEUINTEES THAT IT WILL WORK OR BE COMPLETE, beyond that I hope someone with blender knowledge can convert it to have NSFW bits, the texture is there but no nips or anything
I'll post it here if I'm successful
@Fourcore Well, if you can, that would be a great help.
In my case, I already tried once and added some simple NSFW content, but the FBX didn't work well for me in Unity.
-
Also, after officially reviewing it, Toofer has left VRChat.
It seems he has sold his VR and trackers, so his model will be leaked.
And according to him, he will prevent his NSFW model and his next two new models
from being leaked. -
So we definitely need to extract the FBX to be able to make our own edits to this model
because it would be very difficult to get the NSFW from VRChat that I used in private events.
-
HERE YEE HERE YEE, i have harvested a singe RAW FBX this is probbly broken so USE AT YOUR OWN RISK and calling upon others in the community that know blender to modify this file to be fully working as the nsfw model,
my work here is complete....i think, anyways heres the FBX it will need work its not just a drag and drop thing it will need to be fucked with quite a bit
-
so... we don't have the files- or we do...
-
i forcibly ripped the FBX from the unity package and threw it into blender and just straightened some things out beyond that it will need to be fixed hopefully as a collaborative effort to anyone knowing how blender works this is perfect for them but i got no clue how to use blender, software and the appliance
-
u got any of them textures?
-
u got any of them textures?
@foxtailplease My bad
Heres the entire folder for the textures no idea how to put them on in blender so heres the entire file for the avatar i got no idea how to use em outside unity so go nuts
TEXTURES, ----> <---
-
This post is deleted!
-

lol, kek even, a Pogchamp if you will, im using it to learn to do shit in blender and unity. fuck i drive a 22t tractor across the prairies for ffs it just drives its self and all i do is turn it around once every 30 minutes, To keep entertained i am slowly learning blender and unity. Cool that its a Nala avatar but to me the challenge of reverse engineering the avatar is the fun part and gives my idle mind something better to do then crush Coors all day.
i think its funny they are continuing to pull this up and its doing a Streisand effect where the more they chatter about this thread the more it comes to light for new people, i didnt know this existed till they brought it up lol
anyways with that over ill go back to my diet Chinese ways of reverse engineering shit
-
My model
Oh but it's a base I used
So it's not YOUR model.
-
My model
Oh but it's a base I used
So it's not YOUR model.
@CrystalWaters34 I understand that the old v1 model was an edit of this one: https://mayosplash34.gumroad.com/l/qcrcu
The same goes for v2, which now has mixed toofer. It seems that it was made from scratch.
-
To educate those whose curious since it got brought up.
I've been looking to make a sabertooth model NPC for my game in Godot after my late friend who passed last year to cancer, she was in the works on getting a updated model until the cancer took over. I like to study models and learn proper topology, and went on a spree getting a depot of models to study. Currently reworking a Frenni Fazclare from Cryptiacurves between working day to day. Trust me, that model is way need of a makeover.
Anyways, knowing where to look for the base model hasn't been an issue for me as it might be for some of you. The models are out there and obtainable just need to know where to look out of respect for the hard work put into them I'll hold my tongue, Toofer's model is more or less gated and not released to the public, but not hard to replicate based on what I've reviewed so far.
The base model in question (from User Fourcore's screenshot of Toofer's tweet) is a derivative of Mayosplash (modeler)/CptFlapcats (rigger) Nala. A change up from the tail, some modifications to the teeth shapekeys, add some rigged hair, some changes to the UV but the model itself is nearly a 1-to-1, seeing the Nala model in blender myself compared to the images and content I can understand the appeal Mayo does some banger work, Nala fine as heck, highly go to support their work if you can.
Again not difficult to alter but based on her work making outfits for the model, understandable.
If I get downtime between working, doing gamedev on my offtime, and making progress on making my dead friends model as a game asset, I'll consider making a rendition of a sabertooth model.

-
Bump
-
Toofer sexy
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
