Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: Toofer by MixedToofer

LF: Toofer by MixedToofer

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
furryblendernsfwrip
81 Posts 49 Posters 12.4k Views 85 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • P
    P
    penutbutter
    wrote on last edited by
    #20

    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    vrca files (sorry some files are dups)

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • shadow_stickS
      shadow_stickS
      shadow_stick
      wrote on last edited by
      #21

      bump for blender

      Please, if anyone has the Blender file for this model, send it to me. Thank you

      {he/him} I answer less often, but I search more to find it /:3

      When money speaks, the truth remains silent :)

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • F
        F
        F333
        wrote on last edited by
        #22

        Bump for blender

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • A
          A
          Azedeiel
          wrote on last edited by
          #23

          I've been looking for a way to get the nsfw model. Is there any way to get it? I looked at MixedToofer links and couldn't even see if it's for sale. Do you have to subscribe or something?

          CrazymarshalC 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • A Azedeiel

            I've been looking for a way to get the nsfw model. Is there any way to get it? I looked at MixedToofer links and couldn't even see if it's for sale. Do you have to subscribe or something?

            CrazymarshalC
            CrazymarshalC
            Crazymarshal
            wrote on last edited by
            #24

            @Azedeiel If you can find an answer to this question, please let me know.

            kasszzzszsK 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • fiin7F
              fiin7F
              fiin7
              wrote on last edited by
              #25

              bump blend file

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • CrazymarshalC Crazymarshal

                @Azedeiel If you can find an answer to this question, please let me know.

                kasszzzszsK
                kasszzzszsK
                kasszzzszs
                wrote on last edited by
                #26

                @Crazymarshal i have the answer, she usually gives away the model to close friends. I asked her once on instagram about the blender model.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • B
                  B
                  Blackstar4848
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #27

                  so the fbx

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • P
                    P
                    princesanile
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #28

                    Does anyone have toofer's fbx or blend

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • E
                      E
                      esau_winchester
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #29

                      Well, it would be possible to extract the FBX, but from the model ripped from Unity.

                      However, the rig wouldn't work very well. It would be better to delete it and redo the rig from scratch.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • F
                        F
                        Fourcore
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #30

                        I see people trying to ask for the blend file but in reality that shits locked down on toofers PC, unless your the CIA and got some spyware onto the hosts PC and remotely got the file there's no blender file for the modern big titty kitty, but I do have a slim chance to provide a fbx I could pull the FBX from the unity file and port it to blender I MAKE NO GEUINTEES THAT IT WILL WORK OR BE COMPLETE, beyond that I hope someone with blender knowledge can convert it to have NSFW bits, the texture is there but no nips or anything

                        I'll post it here if I'm successful

                        E 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • F Fourcore

                          I see people trying to ask for the blend file but in reality that shits locked down on toofers PC, unless your the CIA and got some spyware onto the hosts PC and remotely got the file there's no blender file for the modern big titty kitty, but I do have a slim chance to provide a fbx I could pull the FBX from the unity file and port it to blender I MAKE NO GEUINTEES THAT IT WILL WORK OR BE COMPLETE, beyond that I hope someone with blender knowledge can convert it to have NSFW bits, the texture is there but no nips or anything

                          I'll post it here if I'm successful

                          E
                          E
                          esau_winchester
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #31

                          @Fourcore Well, if you can, that would be a great help.

                          In my case, I already tried once and added some simple NSFW content, but the FBX didn't work well for me in Unity.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • E
                            E
                            esau_winchester
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #32

                            Also, after officially reviewing it, Toofer has left VRChat.

                            It seems he has sold his VR and trackers, so his model will be leaked.
                            And according to him, he will prevent his NSFW model and his next two new models
                            from being leaked.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • E
                              E
                              esau_winchester
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #33

                              So we definitely need to extract the FBX to be able to make our own edits to this model

                              because it would be very difficult to get the NSFW from VRChat that I used in private events.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • F
                                F
                                Fourcore
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #34

                                HERE YEE HERE YEE, i have harvested a singe RAW FBX this is probbly broken so USE AT YOUR OWN RISK and calling upon others in the community that know blender to modify this file to be fully working as the nsfw model,

                                my work here is complete....i think, anyways heres the FBX it will need work its not just a drag and drop thing it will need to be fucked with quite a bit

                                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                2
                                • silly_kittyS
                                  silly_kittyS
                                  silly_kitty
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #35

                                  so... we don't have the files- or we do...

                                  Top 500 Jerkmate player

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • F
                                    F
                                    Fourcore
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #36

                                    i forcibly ripped the FBX from the unity package and threw it into blender and just straightened some things out beyond that it will need to be fixed hopefully as a collaborative effort to anyone knowing how blender works this is perfect for them but i got no clue how to use blender, software and the appliance

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • F
                                      F
                                      foxtailplease
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #37

                                      u got any of them textures?

                                      F 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • F foxtailplease

                                        u got any of them textures?

                                        F
                                        F
                                        Fourcore
                                        wrote on last edited by Fourcore
                                        #38

                                        @foxtailplease My bad

                                        Heres the entire folder for the textures no idea how to put them on in blender so heres the entire file for the avatar i got no idea how to use em outside unity so go nuts

                                        TEXTURES, ----> [register or login to view this hidden content] <---

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • The Genre PoliceT
                                          The Genre PoliceT
                                          The Genre Police
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #39
                                          This post is deleted!
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular