Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT: Thunder + Glass Heart (Updated Physbones + PC + QUEST) by DarkCloud

GIFT: Thunder + Glass Heart (Updated Physbones + PC + QUEST) by DarkCloud

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
giftcoupleeboyegirlgift-gumroad
11 Posts 2 Posters 2.2k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • snoozeS
    snoozeS
    snooze
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Thunder-
    Shop
    [register or login to view this hidden content]
    image_2025-02-24_141507903.png

    Glass Heart-
    Shop
    [register or login to view this hidden content]
    image_2025-02-24_141450573.png

    Enjoy! ❤

    You lost The Game

    1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    1
    • CorpsmanC
      CorpsmanC
      Corpsman
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      files gone...

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • CorpsmanC
        CorpsmanC
        Corpsman
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        nvm, found on vrmodels

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • CorpsmanC
          CorpsmanC
          Corpsman
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Nvm again!, It crashes on 2022 version of unity. On vrmodels there is outdated and only works on 2019. Could you update the files here?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • CorpsmanC
            CorpsmanC
            Corpsman
            wrote on last edited by
            #5
            This post is deleted!
            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • CorpsmanC
              CorpsmanC
              Corpsman
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @snooze could you update the link?

              snoozeS 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • CorpsmanC Corpsman

                @snooze could you update the link?

                snoozeS
                snoozeS
                snooze
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Corpsman When I'm able to get around to it, yeah, I'll make sure to @ you
                I'm very busy, so I'm not as active on here as I used to be

                You lost The Game

                CorpsmanC 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • snoozeS snooze

                  @Corpsman When I'm able to get around to it, yeah, I'll make sure to @ you
                  I'm very busy, so I'm not as active on here as I used to be

                  CorpsmanC
                  CorpsmanC
                  Corpsman
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @snooze Amazing, I will be waiting.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • snoozeS snooze

                    @Corpsman When I'm able to get around to it, yeah, I'll make sure to @ you
                    I'm very busy, so I'm not as active on here as I used to be

                    CorpsmanC
                    CorpsmanC
                    Corpsman
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @snooze Hey.... any progress? it been almost 10 days..

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • CorpsmanC
                      CorpsmanC
                      Corpsman
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @snooze ?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • CorpsmanC
                        CorpsmanC
                        Corpsman
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular