Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: vaggie and Charlie

LF: vaggie and Charlie

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
hazbin hotelvrchatlooking forpayhip
51 Posts 18 Posters 7.3k Views 16 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RoseVelvetteR RoseVelvette

    @Zer030 962a2081-a455-4d93-a063-d2f37d91fcdf-image.png
    e97dac19-6b79-469b-b1bf-8261ac135158-image.png d6dc9e62-bd29-4e45-8890-629532083857-image.png

    TokeiNekoT
    TokeiNekoT
    TokeiNeko
    wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @VelvetteCakeYT you need to drag and drop the FBX of the avatar into the part that says Avatar. That should fix it. Those aren't missing scripts, they're missing parts that you have to drag and drop into it.

    HingeH 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • TokeiNekoT TokeiNeko

      @VelvetteCakeYT you need to drag and drop the FBX of the avatar into the part that says Avatar. That should fix it. Those aren't missing scripts, they're missing parts that you have to drag and drop into it.

      HingeH
      HingeH
      Hinge
      wrote on last edited by
      #43

      @TokeiNeko I'm having this issue too but the fbx is already inside of the slot, any thoughts?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • HingeH
        HingeH
        Hinge
        wrote on last edited by
        #44

        I figured it out, there was a issue with gogo loco itself, I just imported it and used the all version instead

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ClaptasticFragC ClaptasticFrag

          theyre fuckin EXPENSIVE for no good reason because Inky is doing a Miz. Selling each outfit separately with no discount for having the base. All of these should have been outfit toggles on one singular avatar for each character. Not 90 FUCKIN DOLLARS for 1 Vaggie and 1 Charlie. Its almost THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS for all the outfits.

          S
          S
          Sylvian
          wrote on last edited by
          #45

          @ClaptasticFrag THIS OMFG. I freaking hate when Hazbin avatar creators do this shit. You have the ability to put all the outfit toggles on one singular avatar but you choose not to do it just to charge people through the goddamn nose. Absolutely infuriating.

          TokeiNekoT 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • S Sylvian

            @ClaptasticFrag THIS OMFG. I freaking hate when Hazbin avatar creators do this shit. You have the ability to put all the outfit toggles on one singular avatar but you choose not to do it just to charge people through the goddamn nose. Absolutely infuriating.

            TokeiNekoT
            TokeiNekoT
            TokeiNeko
            wrote on last edited by
            #46

            @Sythra I think Bubzy is worse then these two. The Angel Dust they made is so cool, but no one has 140$ USD to pay for it. -.- I've been wanting that one and no one even looks at it.

            S 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • TokeiNekoT TokeiNeko

              @Sythra I think Bubzy is worse then these two. The Angel Dust they made is so cool, but no one has 140$ USD to pay for it. -.- I've been wanting that one and no one even looks at it.

              S
              S
              Sylvian
              wrote on last edited by
              #47

              @TokeiNeko ... $140 for one avatar?! Did I hear that correctly?! Who in their right mind would charge that much for an avatar.

              TokeiNekoT 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S Sylvian

                @TokeiNeko ... $140 for one avatar?! Did I hear that correctly?! Who in their right mind would charge that much for an avatar.

                TokeiNekoT
                TokeiNekoT
                TokeiNeko
                wrote on last edited by
                #48

                @Sythra Bubzy. This is the one I'm talking about: https://payhip.com/b/52Mtm

                S 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • TokeiNekoT TokeiNeko

                  @Sythra Bubzy. This is the one I'm talking about: https://payhip.com/b/52Mtm

                  S
                  S
                  Sylvian
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #49

                  @TokeiNeko Ehh it's not my cup of tea style wise and the price is insane... but I do admit I like their take on Octavia https://payhip.com/b/v4IiH.

                  TokeiNekoT 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S Sylvian

                    @TokeiNeko Ehh it's not my cup of tea style wise and the price is insane... but I do admit I like their take on Octavia https://payhip.com/b/v4IiH.

                    TokeiNekoT
                    TokeiNekoT
                    TokeiNeko
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #50

                    @Sythra I want both, but the prices they ask are just completely INSANE. -.-

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Zer030Z Zer030

                      Link to the models

                      to get all the outfits its 270 and thats wild would love if someone shared they just came out today ❤
                      here are the photos of all outfits
                      alt text
                      alt text
                      alt text
                      alt text
                      alt text

                      KayleesLeakingK
                      KayleesLeakingK
                      KayleesLeaking
                      wrote on last edited by KayleesLeaking
                      #51

                      @Zer030 i have these files! freshly ripped ❤

                      apologies, ik this is hella late

                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular