LF - ❤️Latex Nun❤️ (MILLTINA ONLY)
-
-
-
bump
-
-
bumppp
-
bump
-
-
here you go: LatexNun1.1
-
here you go: LatexNun1.1
@valencianox9 Thank you so much!
Though I dunno if im missing something but I can't find Milltina's one? I unpacked the package and it had everyone but her..

-
@valencianox9 Thank you so much!
Though I dunno if im missing something but I can't find Milltina's one? I unpacked the package and it had everyone but her..

@IVB Milltina was seperated from the "full" version for some reason, here you go:
LatexNunMilltina1.0 -
@IVB Milltina was seperated from the "full" version for some reason, here you go:
LatexNunMilltina1.0@valencianox9 Thank you once again!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

. ⟢
⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈)