Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. LF: Uruki Asset Mega Thread! (No Longer Updating)

LF: Uruki Asset Mega Thread! (No Longer Updating)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
urukimegathreadbooth
208 Posts 86 Posters 199.6k Views 145 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • V
    V
    VioletIsReal
    wrote on last edited by
    #169

    LF: https://booth.pm/en/items/6079569

    Fabul0usfreakF 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • V
      V
      VioletIsReal
      wrote on last edited by
      #170

      Im also looking for any hair that would work with this model please and thank you!!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • huniicrispH
        huniicrispH
        huniicrisp
        wrote on last edited by
        #171

        LF https://booth.pm/en/items/6714577
        e44510a6-e6f4-45c1-9154-88662b075273_base_resized.jpg

        No trades please. Thank you to those willing to share!

        IvyI 1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • huniicrispH huniicrisp referenced this topic on
        • X I I IX X I I I

          Is uruki the same body size as velle or not?

          huniicrispH
          huniicrispH
          huniicrisp
          wrote on last edited by
          #172

          @X-I-I-I I've wondered that myself. It would be nice since there's not a ton of clothing options for Uruki.

          No trades please. Thank you to those willing to share!

          H 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • qoqukQ qoquk

            @AnotherRindoUser thank you for getting to me about my question. 🙂 I went ahead and double checked that my png was the same and the name was the same. since that didn't mismatch I went ahead and reimported the model into a fresh project.34d57d91-61d1-489e-a303-e79fe379bd52-image.png ![5a56a7e4-d3e2-46e9-9e7e-0c080c3c06ae-image.png] I haven't changed her face textures this time. The eye_shadow material is showing up black now. Ahh! I havent run into this before with her until starting over on a new pc.

            huniicrispH
            huniicrispH
            huniicrisp
            wrote on last edited by
            #173

            @qoquk Did you ever figure this out? I'm having this issue and I can't figure out how to correct it.

            No trades please. Thank you to those willing to share!

            H 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • huniicrispH huniicrisp

              @X-I-I-I I've wondered that myself. It would be nice since there's not a ton of clothing options for Uruki.

              H
              H
              Helgelending
              wrote on last edited by
              #174

              @huniicrisp No. They are far from the same.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • huniicrispH huniicrisp

                @qoquk Did you ever figure this out? I'm having this issue and I can't figure out how to correct it.

                H
                H
                Helgelending
                wrote on last edited by
                #175

                @huniicrisp Add the correct material. Any imported textures also need to have "Alpha as transparency" checked. Look at the original texture and match every single setting.

                huniicrispH 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • PirateMikuP
                  PirateMikuP
                  PirateMiku
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #176

                  Miku went shopping 🙂
                  Distorted anomaly
                  BL: https://smos.booth.pm/items/6714577
                  DL: [register or login to view this hidden content]
                  Urban plaid
                  BL: https://blueportal.booth.pm/items/6898652
                  DL: [register or login to view this hidden content]
                  enjoy ^^

                  huniicrispH 1 Reply Last reply
                  ♥ 💜
                  8
                  • H Helgelending

                    @huniicrisp Add the correct material. Any imported textures also need to have "Alpha as transparency" checked. Look at the original texture and match every single setting.

                    huniicrispH
                    huniicrispH
                    huniicrisp
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #177

                    @Helgelending Ah got it, thank you!! 🙂

                    No trades please. Thank you to those willing to share!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • PirateMikuP PirateMiku

                      Miku went shopping 🙂
                      Distorted anomaly
                      BL: https://smos.booth.pm/items/6714577
                      DL: [register or login to view this hidden content]
                      Urban plaid
                      BL: https://blueportal.booth.pm/items/6898652
                      DL: [register or login to view this hidden content]
                      enjoy ^^

                      huniicrispH
                      huniicrispH
                      huniicrisp
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #178

                      @PirateMiku Bless you Miku!

                      No trades please. Thank you to those willing to share!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • huniicrispH huniicrisp

                        LF https://booth.pm/en/items/6714577
                        e44510a6-e6f4-45c1-9154-88662b075273_base_resized.jpg

                        IvyI
                        IvyI
                        Ivy
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #179

                        @huniicrisp Someone get Desolated Static

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • jimJ
                          jimJ
                          jim
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #180

                          Desolated Static
                          BL: https://smos.booth.pm/items/6714577
                          DL: [register or login to view this hidden content]
                          Jacket -Zukunft
                          BL: https://booth.pm/en/items/5646726
                          DL: [register or login to view this hidden content]
                          T-Shirt for Uruki
                          BL: https://booth.pm/en/items/6718729
                          DL: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          ♥ 💜
                          3
                          • PirateMikuP
                            PirateMikuP
                            PirateMiku
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #181

                            has anyone gotten this one perchance?
                            Devil ReVamp
                            BL: https://booth.pm/en/items/7020451

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            2
                            • GothG
                              GothG
                              Goth
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #182

                              Bump Devil ReVamp!

                              • just a silly girl
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Fabul0usfreakF
                                Fabul0usfreakF
                                Fabul0usfreak
                                wrote on last edited by Fabul0usfreak
                                #183

                                Bought a few assets

                                Riot Belle
                                DL: [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                BL:https://awedf-3dmodeling.booth.pm/items/6812747

                                Uruki Cyber Punk
                                DL: [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                BL: https://vinzo.booth.pm/items/6718890

                                QVK-13 Rainbow Tech
                                DL: [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                BL: https://booth.pm/en/items/6983734

                                Ur mom, w/love

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                💜
                                3
                                • PirateMikuP
                                  PirateMikuP
                                  PirateMiku
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #184

                                  Couldn't wait bought it instead 🙂
                                  Devil ReVamp
                                  DL: [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                  BL: https://beckenzi.booth.pm/items/7020451
                                  (just for uruki)

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  💜
                                  1
                                  • S
                                    S
                                    Starlixia
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #185

                                    Does anyone have the hair emmission maps? booth.pm/ja/items/6643686

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Fabul0usfreakF
                                      Fabul0usfreakF
                                      Fabul0usfreak
                                      wrote on last edited by Fabul0usfreak
                                      #186

                                      I made a rave body and face paint paint texture for Uruki!

                                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      Raveukui.png

                                      Ur mom, w/love

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      💜
                                      2
                                      • Fabul0usfreakF
                                        Fabul0usfreakF
                                        Fabul0usfreak
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #187

                                        Bought an outfit but it was broken so I Fixed it and added MA to it so for those DND lovers here is your Rogue Uruki!
                                        Added different Materials as well.

                                        alt text
                                        BL || [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        The OG
                                        https://cyric.booth.pm/items/6696214

                                        Ur mom, w/love

                                        L 1 Reply Last reply
                                        💜
                                        1
                                        • Fabul0usfreakF Fabul0usfreak

                                          Bought an outfit but it was broken so I Fixed it and added MA to it so for those DND lovers here is your Rogue Uruki!
                                          Added different Materials as well.

                                          alt text
                                          BL || [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          The OG
                                          https://cyric.booth.pm/items/6696214

                                          L
                                          L
                                          LexiiBeans
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #188
                                          This post is deleted!
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular