Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: Haru (Beastars) by Iggy (or close to it)

LF: Haru (Beastars) by Iggy (or close to it)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
harubeastarsiggymodelbunny
25 Posts 13 Posters 1.7k Views 19 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ALilRottenA
    ALilRottenA
    ALilRotten
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    iggy-haru.jpg

    This model can be found on the ArtStation. There is no DL for it or anything and I have been trying for several years of attempting to recreate it or even make something close to it with similar models.
    I have tried, but always failed.
    If at all possible I would like to somehow get this model.

    I love this person's work. I think what they do is amazing. However, I have tried to see if I could even buy this model, but I didn't see anything that said I could.
    If anyone at all could get this or find a way, I would be very grateful.
    To the person who does manage to get it, if there is one out there: I thank you in advance. If I could bow my head in text I would.

    • I rig up models
    • I add clothing/assets to premade models
    • Learning how to make models
    • Can make VRC ports
    • I teach people via YT

    [I do NOT do trades]

    :Feel free to message me, just don't be demanding.:

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • TobyT
      TobyT
      Toby
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      bump!! (I need ANY Haru)

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • KronosKK
        KronosKK
        KronosK
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Haru Is my favorite character thats been dubbed in anime, bump!!!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • cookiemonster655C
          cookiemonster655C
          cookiemonster655
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          BYMP

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • pissanonP
            pissanonP
            pissanon
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            ive also been looking for this one and a legoshi !!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Franc34F
              Franc34F
              Franc34
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              bump.
              or a simple way, simply contact him for the distribution of the model or will be downloaded

              ALilRottenA 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Franc34F Franc34

                bump.
                or a simple way, simply contact him for the distribution of the model or will be downloaded

                ALilRottenA
                ALilRottenA
                ALilRotten
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Franc34
                I tried. There was no way to contact him. If there was, I would have bought the model a very very very long time ago.

                • I rig up models
                • I add clothing/assets to premade models
                • Learning how to make models
                • Can make VRC ports
                • I teach people via YT

                [I do NOT do trades]

                :Feel free to message me, just don't be demanding.:

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • idkpizza124I
                  idkpizza124I
                  idkpizza124
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Imnotaripper.I
                    Imnotaripper.I
                    Imnotaripper.
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    bump

                    If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
                    P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • idkpizza124I
                      idkpizza124I
                      idkpizza124
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • idkpizza124I
                        idkpizza124I
                        idkpizza124
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • R
                          R
                          RainbowReaper
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          bump

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • idkpizza124I
                            idkpizza124I
                            idkpizza124
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • ᴍɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴋɪᴍ
                              ᴍɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴋɪᴍ
                              ᴍɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴋɪ
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              Bmp

                              ⊹  ︶︶  ୨୧  ︶︶  ⊹
                              ८ (gatekeepin' will always be weird) !! ꔫა
                              sheㅤalt text her !!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • K
                                K
                                Kuthiri
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • idkpizza124I
                                  idkpizza124I
                                  idkpizza124
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • SirlockinbottomS
                                    SirlockinbottomS
                                    Sirlockinbottom
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • idkpizza124I
                                      idkpizza124I
                                      idkpizza124
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • SirlockinbottomS
                                        SirlockinbottomS
                                        Sirlockinbottom
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        Bump

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • SirlockinbottomS
                                          SirlockinbottomS
                                          Sirlockinbottom
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          Bump

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular