Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Butter by Cake

Butter by Cake

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
thicc
61 Posts 13 Posters 7.3k Views 21 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A horny V-TuberA
    A horny V-TuberA
    A horny V-Tuber
    wrote on last edited by
    #30

    Someone just rip the model already

    T-1000T 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • A horny V-TuberA A horny V-Tuber

      Someone just rip the model already

      T-1000T
      T-1000T
      T-1000
      wrote on last edited by T-1000
      #31

      @Sarya_VT Were trying everything we can okay! We haven't found a workaround yet. Hold on tight!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • K
        K
        khankhan
        wrote on last edited by
        #32

        You're not entitled to someone's private avatar. This is the first time I've ever said this, but please go touch grass.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SeraphicRosesS
          SeraphicRosesS
          SeraphicRoses
          wrote on last edited by
          #33

          Why are we trying to doxx someone over their personal?? If you want something like that, you can learn blender..?? Make the avatar or something you like yourself??

          If any of my download links don't work PM me with the forum link! ❤︎₊ ⊹
          Rizz'm with the Tism

          XennyX 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • CrystalWaters34C
            CrystalWaters34C
            CrystalWaters34
            wrote on last edited by
            #34

            To be fair, this IS a ripper website, however I agree that this is rather extreme considering it's just a bunch of pixels. @khankhan @SeraphicRoses

            If I'm bumping one of your posts, it's something I'm hoping to get a .unitypackage of. <3

            Please do not reply to me saying "It's been found" if the link doesn't include a .unitypackage!

            Mrrrow~

            SeraphicRosesS 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • SeraphicRosesS SeraphicRoses

              Why are we trying to doxx someone over their personal?? If you want something like that, you can learn blender..?? Make the avatar or something you like yourself??

              XennyX
              XennyX
              Xenny
              wrote on last edited by
              #35

              @SeraphicRoses I didn't actually mean it.

              T-1000T 1 Reply Last reply
              -1
              • XennyX Xenny

                @SeraphicRoses I didn't actually mean it.

                T-1000T
                T-1000T
                T-1000
                wrote on last edited by
                #36

                @idk-idk So then why did you say it in the first place? What were your motives at the time?

                XennyX 1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • T-1000T T-1000

                  @idk-idk So then why did you say it in the first place? What were your motives at the time?

                  XennyX
                  XennyX
                  Xenny
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #37

                  @Terry56709 My motives were one of my d1 friends on discord who requested it

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • CrystalWaters34C CrystalWaters34

                    To be fair, this IS a ripper website, however I agree that this is rather extreme considering it's just a bunch of pixels. @khankhan @SeraphicRoses

                    SeraphicRosesS
                    SeraphicRosesS
                    SeraphicRoses
                    wrote on last edited by SeraphicRoses
                    #38

                    @CrystalWaters34 It's a ripper website. Most pirating websites have the nicest people I've ever met, this community is relatively amazing. So that's not really an excuse excuse but yeah, it is really extreme. I don't believe in doxxing ANYONE as someone who's into cancel culture 😔
                    Please do not make those "jokes" or comments again, majority finds it not funny

                    If any of my download links don't work PM me with the forum link! ❤︎₊ ⊹
                    Rizz'm with the Tism

                    T-1000T 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • SeraphicRosesS SeraphicRoses

                      @CrystalWaters34 It's a ripper website. Most pirating websites have the nicest people I've ever met, this community is relatively amazing. So that's not really an excuse excuse but yeah, it is really extreme. I don't believe in doxxing ANYONE as someone who's into cancel culture 😔
                      Please do not make those "jokes" or comments again, majority finds it not funny

                      T-1000T
                      T-1000T
                      T-1000
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #39

                      @SeraphicRoses Great point! Even I don't believe this would benefit anything for us. But one thing I don't understand is why does theycallhimcake keep doing this to us?

                      SeraphicRosesS 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • T-1000T T-1000

                        @SeraphicRoses Great point! Even I don't believe this would benefit anything for us. But one thing I don't understand is why does theycallhimcake keep doing this to us?

                        SeraphicRosesS
                        SeraphicRosesS
                        SeraphicRoses
                        wrote on last edited by SeraphicRoses
                        #40

                        @Terry56709 They probably know it's highly sought after. The most you can do in this situation is stop supporting them by following them or quit subscriptions if you have any. A lot of creators actually are in these communities and sites whether they say they are or not haha

                        If any of my download links don't work PM me with the forum link! ❤︎₊ ⊹
                        Rizz'm with the Tism

                        T-1000T 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • SeraphicRosesS SeraphicRoses

                          @Terry56709 They probably know it's highly sought after. The most you can do in this situation is stop supporting them by following them or quit subscriptions if you have any. A lot of creators actually are in these communities and sites whether they say they are or not haha

                          T-1000T
                          T-1000T
                          T-1000
                          wrote on last edited by T-1000
                          #41

                          @SeraphicRoses So at any given moment he could be hiding in this site right now without us knowing? Does this mean I'm fucked? I never wanted to become enemies with theycallhimcake nor did I want to start any beef with him. I've looked up to him ever since I've heard about Palm Plaza Mall. Why stop now?

                          SeraphicRosesS 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • T-1000T T-1000

                            @SeraphicRoses So at any given moment he could be hiding in this site right now without us knowing? Does this mean I'm fucked? I never wanted to become enemies with theycallhimcake nor did I want to start any beef with him. I've looked up to him ever since I've heard about Palm Plaza Mall. Why stop now?

                            SeraphicRosesS
                            SeraphicRosesS
                            SeraphicRoses
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #42

                            @Terry56709 Lots of creators are, unfortunately 😞
                            Unless your account names are all the same, they shouldn't know who you are, but yes they may have seen this post
                            Always use different account names on pirating sites

                            If any of my download links don't work PM me with the forum link! ❤︎₊ ⊹
                            Rizz'm with the Tism

                            XennyX 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • SeraphicRosesS SeraphicRoses

                              @Terry56709 Lots of creators are, unfortunately 😞
                              Unless your account names are all the same, they shouldn't know who you are, but yes they may have seen this post
                              Always use different account names on pirating sites

                              XennyX
                              XennyX
                              Xenny
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #43

                              @SeraphicRoses Honestly, what would cake expect if he went on here?

                              T-1000T 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • XennyX Xenny

                                @SeraphicRoses Honestly, what would cake expect if he went on here?

                                T-1000T
                                T-1000T
                                T-1000
                                wrote on last edited by T-1000
                                #44

                                @idk-idk So at some point if I attempt to speak to him, he might recognize me from here and possibly other places I've been too. How would this affect me, will he be mad that I was involved in attempting to rip his models?

                                SeraphicRosesS 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • T-1000T T-1000

                                  @idk-idk So at some point if I attempt to speak to him, he might recognize me from here and possibly other places I've been too. How would this affect me, will he be mad that I was involved in attempting to rip his models?

                                  SeraphicRosesS
                                  SeraphicRosesS
                                  SeraphicRoses
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #45

                                  @Terry56709 is your account name the same everywhere..??

                                  If any of my download links don't work PM me with the forum link! ❤︎₊ ⊹
                                  Rizz'm with the Tism

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • T-1000T
                                    T-1000T
                                    T-1000
                                    wrote on last edited by T-1000
                                    #46

                                    W-Well I mean...... I... I rather not say..

                                    EDIT: Okay. I've only used the name Terry56709 twice. One here and another website, JanitorAI. I hope this doesn't upset you in any way.

                                    SeraphicRosesS 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • T-1000T T-1000

                                      W-Well I mean...... I... I rather not say..

                                      EDIT: Okay. I've only used the name Terry56709 twice. One here and another website, JanitorAI. I hope this doesn't upset you in any way.

                                      SeraphicRosesS
                                      SeraphicRosesS
                                      SeraphicRoses
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #47

                                      @Terry56709 nah I don't care do what you want I just don't like ai, you'll be fine if you use different aliases everywhere you'll be okay

                                      If any of my download links don't work PM me with the forum link! ❤︎₊ ⊹
                                      Rizz'm with the Tism

                                      T-1000T 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • SeraphicRosesS SeraphicRoses

                                        @Terry56709 nah I don't care do what you want I just don't like ai, you'll be fine if you use different aliases everywhere you'll be okay

                                        T-1000T
                                        T-1000T
                                        T-1000
                                        wrote on last edited by T-1000
                                        #48

                                        @SeraphicRoses Okay... Sometimes I feel like as if cake is lurking in the dark ready to kill me. Yes I know what I said about PB was saturation at times but right now I have high levels of fear rising.

                                        Now by everywhere do you mean like every single platform on the internet known to man?

                                        SeraphicRosesS 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • T-1000T T-1000

                                          @SeraphicRoses Okay... Sometimes I feel like as if cake is lurking in the dark ready to kill me. Yes I know what I said about PB was saturation at times but right now I have high levels of fear rising.

                                          Now by everywhere do you mean like every single platform on the internet known to man?

                                          SeraphicRosesS
                                          SeraphicRosesS
                                          SeraphicRoses
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #49

                                          @Terry56709 any social ones but it sounds like you'll be fine 😄

                                          If any of my download links don't work PM me with the forum link! ❤︎₊ ⊹
                                          Rizz'm with the Tism

                                          T-1000T 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular