Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Butter by Cake

Butter by Cake

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
thicc
61 Posts 13 Posters 7.3k Views 21 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M mindlessgonzo

    "fanmade"?

    weeneesW
    weeneesW
    weenees
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @mindlessgonzo thats what im saying, but i suppose theyre referring to the 2 official crepe/pb that got ripped n leaked, which belonged to sayuyu.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • weeneesW
      weeneesW
      weenees
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      @Terry56709 check this forum

      T-1000T 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • weeneesW weenees

        @Terry56709 check this forum

        T-1000T
        T-1000T
        T-1000
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        @weenees What could this possibly be?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • EreshkigalE
          EreshkigalE
          Ereshkigal
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          Crepe got leaked, but if there's a PB out there, haven't seen it yet...

          T-1000T 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • EreshkigalE Ereshkigal

            Crepe got leaked, but if there's a PB out there, haven't seen it yet...

            T-1000T
            T-1000T
            T-1000
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            @KamenRiderPixel Do you have any idea who exactly leaked Crepe by chance?

            EreshkigalE 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • T-1000T T-1000

              @KamenRiderPixel Do you have any idea who exactly leaked Crepe by chance?

              EreshkigalE
              EreshkigalE
              Ereshkigal
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              @Terry56709 Nope! It's been thrown around here a few times, and it's also available (at time of writing) on Prismatic's world via search.

              Cake is 200% aware that Crepe got leaked though, and that isn't even a complete version. There's no way he's letting PB or any other private avatars out of his roster. He'll sell avatars 'almost' as good, but he flaunts his personals for money on Twitch. That's his literal moneymaker...

              T-1000T 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • EreshkigalE Ereshkigal

                @Terry56709 Nope! It's been thrown around here a few times, and it's also available (at time of writing) on Prismatic's world via search.

                Cake is 200% aware that Crepe got leaked though, and that isn't even a complete version. There's no way he's letting PB or any other private avatars out of his roster. He'll sell avatars 'almost' as good, but he flaunts his personals for money on Twitch. That's his literal moneymaker...

                T-1000T
                T-1000T
                T-1000
                wrote on last edited by T-1000
                #9

                @KamenRiderPixel So that's why he's not releasing them all because Crepe got leaked but we don't know who exactly took it. Whoever this individual was, they might've also ripped a few others too however this is uncertain. So your telling me he's flaunting them just for money?

                If we were to talk him out of it, he'll still refuse to release them. But that doesn't stop me and others from giving up on finding them. I understand you; me and many others want it. But what if Cake finds out? If we do somehow manage to get our hands on it, will he be mad and possibly get us killed? If anything, this will eventually lead into an entire war between us and Cake.

                the fate of Judgement Day is inevitable. He might either publicly make fun of us or ban us from any streams. Now I have looked up to and admired Cake as did everybody else. I never wanted to become enemies with him and if that were the case our lives would be in jeopardy. I understand as to why he's paranoid, I understand why he's being defensive, but I still can't get over the fact that he's taunting me in my sleep and every time I look at PB's face. I'm not going to rest until these models are found. Heck, they might just be lost media if Cake vanished off the face of the internet and all traces of him could be lost.

                The battle for tomorrow has begun.

                D 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • T-1000T T-1000

                  @KamenRiderPixel So that's why he's not releasing them all because Crepe got leaked but we don't know who exactly took it. Whoever this individual was, they might've also ripped a few others too however this is uncertain. So your telling me he's flaunting them just for money?

                  If we were to talk him out of it, he'll still refuse to release them. But that doesn't stop me and others from giving up on finding them. I understand you; me and many others want it. But what if Cake finds out? If we do somehow manage to get our hands on it, will he be mad and possibly get us killed? If anything, this will eventually lead into an entire war between us and Cake.

                  the fate of Judgement Day is inevitable. He might either publicly make fun of us or ban us from any streams. Now I have looked up to and admired Cake as did everybody else. I never wanted to become enemies with him and if that were the case our lives would be in jeopardy. I understand as to why he's paranoid, I understand why he's being defensive, but I still can't get over the fact that he's taunting me in my sleep and every time I look at PB's face. I'm not going to rest until these models are found. Heck, they might just be lost media if Cake vanished off the face of the internet and all traces of him could be lost.

                  The battle for tomorrow has begun.

                  D
                  D
                  DeepDishBussy
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  @Terry56709 I see the THUMBNAIL of a crepe model in prismics is the new model but it's actually the old model. Why would he sell his personal characters though? Asking him to buy his OCs will just continue to alert him to potential ripping so there's no point. If he finds out, he'll bitch and moan about it on Twitch or Twitter, nothing he can do about it. He's just a guy with huge boobs on the internet

                  I'm glad you also want this model, but it really isn't that deep. Just keep your eyes on his social medias and if you have a chance to yoink it, go for it.

                  DM me if any of my links go down or if a file is outdated

                  T-1000T XennyX 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • D DeepDishBussy

                    @Terry56709 I see the THUMBNAIL of a crepe model in prismics is the new model but it's actually the old model. Why would he sell his personal characters though? Asking him to buy his OCs will just continue to alert him to potential ripping so there's no point. If he finds out, he'll bitch and moan about it on Twitch or Twitter, nothing he can do about it. He's just a guy with huge boobs on the internet

                    I'm glad you also want this model, but it really isn't that deep. Just keep your eyes on his social medias and if you have a chance to yoink it, go for it.

                    T-1000T
                    T-1000T
                    T-1000
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    @LeonKennedy, thank you for your enlightening message. I'm sorry for taking this too far. It's just that I want this to be done with and move on. As stated, before I admire and look up to him, he's the reason why I like rabbits, he's the reason why I like vaporwave. I'm not willing to become enemies with my favorite idol. Sure, he can be an asshole to certain people as how he did with my buddy on Steam. I don't want to let this go now.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • D DeepDishBussy

                      @Terry56709 I see the THUMBNAIL of a crepe model in prismics is the new model but it's actually the old model. Why would he sell his personal characters though? Asking him to buy his OCs will just continue to alert him to potential ripping so there's no point. If he finds out, he'll bitch and moan about it on Twitch or Twitter, nothing he can do about it. He's just a guy with huge boobs on the internet

                      I'm glad you also want this model, but it really isn't that deep. Just keep your eyes on his social medias and if you have a chance to yoink it, go for it.

                      XennyX
                      XennyX
                      Xenny
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      @LeonKennedy all of his avis not all got ripped. why would he still just gatekeep his other?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • XennyX
                        XennyX
                        Xenny
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #13

                        ofc
                        {F61A06D5-F918-4F24-BEE5-D5257C894B03}.png

                        T-1000T 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • XennyX Xenny

                          ofc
                          {F61A06D5-F918-4F24-BEE5-D5257C894B03}.png

                          T-1000T
                          T-1000T
                          T-1000
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #14

                          @idk-idk Why..... Just why.... Why does he keep doing this to us?

                          XennyX 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • T-1000T T-1000

                            @idk-idk Why..... Just why.... Why does he keep doing this to us?

                            XennyX
                            XennyX
                            Xenny
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #15

                            @Terry56709 I feel like doxxing him. thats all I wanna do rn

                            T-1000T A D 3 Replies Last reply
                            ❔
                            0
                            • XennyX Xenny

                              @Terry56709 I feel like doxxing him. thats all I wanna do rn

                              T-1000T
                              T-1000T
                              T-1000
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #16

                              @idk-idk But then that would mean he'd be even more angry and possibly get us killed! But if that's what you want to do. Go for it.

                              XennyX 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • CrystalWaters34C
                                CrystalWaters34C
                                CrystalWaters34
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #17

                                It's not that deep, bro.

                                If I'm bumping one of your posts, it's something I'm hoping to get a .unitypackage of. <3

                                Please do not reply to me saying "It's been found" if the link doesn't include a .unitypackage!

                                Mrrrow~

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • T-1000T T-1000

                                  @idk-idk But then that would mean he'd be even more angry and possibly get us killed! But if that's what you want to do. Go for it.

                                  XennyX
                                  XennyX
                                  Xenny
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #18

                                  @Terry56709 I found a new version of sars but I can't figure out how to use it.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • XennyX
                                    XennyX
                                    Xenny
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #19

                                    it has cs files but no exe files

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • XennyX Xenny

                                      @Terry56709 I feel like doxxing him. thats all I wanna do rn

                                      A
                                      A
                                      ajay_bun
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #20

                                      @idk-idk Doxxing someone over a private model is wild. Yes it sucks that his models are private but committing a federal crime over it is absolutely childish, rethink your life choices XD

                                      T-1000T XennyX 2 Replies Last reply
                                      1
                                      • A ajay_bun

                                        @idk-idk Doxxing someone over a private model is wild. Yes it sucks that his models are private but committing a federal crime over it is absolutely childish, rethink your life choices XD

                                        T-1000T
                                        T-1000T
                                        T-1000
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #21

                                        @ajay_bun Your right! This isn't the way to go. We could just like wait till he thinks about releasing it right? No no no wait then he'll keep flaunting for the rest of time and never do so. If we talk to him about it, that ain't going to work either. But were not giving up though.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • A
                                          A
                                          ajay_bun
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #22

                                          @Terry56709 To be real, he's most likely never sharing his private models, and besides there's nothing wrong with him showing off his models, they're very well made. I know this probably won't stop y'all from hounding his avatars, but never take it to the point of risking his personal information or risking his or his family's safety.

                                          T-1000T 1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular