LF: Noriko (Pc/GoGo/Sps)
-
shop link ~> https://payhip.com/b/kX6rW
showcase --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW44d87QWkY


-
Bump also the Showcase is hella cool i hope more people do that kind of shit
-
Bunp
-
https://payhip.com/b/kX6rW
credit : sweetfefe -
https://payhip.com/b/kX6rW
credit : sweetfefe@33soloe ong tysm

-
https://payhip.com/b/kX6rW
credit : sweetfefe -
https://payhip.com/b/kX6rW
credit : sweetfefe@33soloe Uh, I don't know what to do, if it's just not working in gesture manager, and it'll work in game. But I am having this problem. I'm trying to put a image down of what's happening but I can't, I hope this can be fixed, I love this avatar!
-
if anyone encounters this, make sure you change the parameters to "noriko parameters" in the avatar descriptor on both avatars


-
got into vrchat and the avatar didn't work so make sure these are in place

-
got into vrchat and the avatar didn't work so make sure these are in place

@peppermint THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHH
-
@peppermint THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHH
@gbush103 of course
glad this helped someone
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login

