Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. Moe Make-up and Eyes ✔

Moe Make-up and Eyes ✔

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
9 Posts 5 Posters 3.4k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • DamnationD
    DamnationD
    Damnation
    wrote on last edited by Damnation
    #1

    [register or login to view this hidden content] is an asset I made for you guys, enjoy ❤
    (you can tell me if you want any changes)
    30e931fba4587dee9738749d1ff0de23d.png

    Have a wonderful day <3

    1 Reply Last reply
    5
    • purple princessP
      purple princessP
      purple princess
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      +1

      biggest hoarder you'll see

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • DamnationD
        DamnationD
        Damnation
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Couldn't find the origin, but [register or login to view this hidden content] it is ^^

        Have a wonderful day <3

        purple princessP 1 Reply Last reply
        5
        • DamnationD Damnation

          Couldn't find the origin, but [register or login to view this hidden content] it is ^^

          purple princessP
          purple princessP
          purple princess
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Damnation thank youuuuuuuu

          biggest hoarder you'll see

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • DamnationD
            DamnationD
            Damnation
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Sooo I lied to you guys...
            This whole post was an experiment. I made the texture myself and used it to prove that someone was using the stuff I (and others) sent here to trade and then not share anything they got from it, since you can't really say you got this texture from somewhere else. I'm not against people using my stuff to trade, but if you are taking from this community, give back as well ❤

            (I already planned on making a texture for the forum either way, but this has been bugging me for a while so it was convenient timing)

            Have a wonderful day <3

            ioioioI ? 2 Replies Last reply
            4
            • DamnationD Damnation

              Sooo I lied to you guys...
              This whole post was an experiment. I made the texture myself and used it to prove that someone was using the stuff I (and others) sent here to trade and then not share anything they got from it, since you can't really say you got this texture from somewhere else. I'm not against people using my stuff to trade, but if you are taking from this community, give back as well ❤

              (I already planned on making a texture for the forum either way, but this has been bugging me for a while so it was convenient timing)

              ioioioI
              ioioioI
              ioioio
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Damnation You even made a cover for it! You know this cover is so beautiful (And of course the eyes too!🤣

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • W
                W
                Wueveil
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Really pretty!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • DamnationD Damnation

                  Sooo I lied to you guys...
                  This whole post was an experiment. I made the texture myself and used it to prove that someone was using the stuff I (and others) sent here to trade and then not share anything they got from it, since you can't really say you got this texture from somewhere else. I'm not against people using my stuff to trade, but if you are taking from this community, give back as well ❤

                  (I already planned on making a texture for the forum either way, but this has been bugging me for a while so it was convenient timing)

                  ?
                  ?
                  A Former User
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @Damnation thats such a beautiful texture, i thought its actually from someone on booth, the cover made me believe it! ❤

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • DamnationD
                    DamnationD
                    Damnation
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Thank youu I've been working on my cover game lately! It's fun to make blender renders honestly

                    Have a wonderful day <3

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • System moved this topic from Looking for... on

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular