LF: CandyXCorpse's personals
-
This post is deleted!
-
bump! it's always acceptable to steal from a p3do!
-
cuz i hate this bish, bump
-
Bump~
-
bump~
-
Bump~
-
support bump
-
bump! it's always acceptable to steal from a p3do!
@SulfuricKara she's a p3d0 ??
but bump anyways -
@SulfuricKara she's a p3d0 ??
but bump anyways@chhickenn Just extremely selfish and full of herself from personal experiences, back when I was close to her.
bump
-
Bump, I’m sure someone out there can rip her stuff

-
NGL this here is my first time hearing about Candi being a pedo, now Idk how to feel even more cause I have a oc/retexture I made like a few months before I knew who Candi was and it kid a looks like her main oc which I hated before- anyways bump XD
-
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]
@Imnotaripper. I've been looking for Stylized Fexa, she's so cuteeeee
-


-
Wishing the old ripper store was back, where you didn’t have to ask around, you could just pick the avatars out

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
