Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: CandyXCorpse's personals

LF: CandyXCorpse's personals

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
candyxcorpsensfwprivatelooking for
93 Posts 44 Posters 13.3k Views 95 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M
    M
    moonydropzzz
    wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Giant wall of text and all you had to say is "I believe anything I'm told and have no proof, it must be true!!!" lmao
    If you say someone is a pedo with nothing to back it up, of course people will ask and do their own research. 🙂

    SecretJuwsS 1 Reply Last reply
    🤡
    -1
    • M moonydropzzz

      Giant wall of text and all you had to say is "I believe anything I'm told and have no proof, it must be true!!!" lmao
      If you say someone is a pedo with nothing to back it up, of course people will ask and do their own research. 🙂

      SecretJuwsS
      SecretJuwsS
      SecretJuws
      wrote on last edited by
      #30
      This post is deleted!
      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • silly_kittyS
        silly_kittyS
        silly_kitty
        wrote on last edited by
        #31

        Femboy Bonfie BUMP STILL FROM THAT PDF FILE

        Top 500 Jerkmate player

        Fëx̌ā YæF 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • silly_kittyS silly_kitty

          Femboy Bonfie BUMP STILL FROM THAT PDF FILE

          Fëx̌ā YæF
          Fëx̌ā YæF
          Fëx̌ā Yæ
          wrote on last edited by
          #32

          @teknoeee bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • bennywormB
            bennywormB
            bennyworm
            wrote on last edited by
            #33

            Bump for Toy Frenni and Bonfie

            Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • exE
              exE
              ex
              wrote on last edited by
              #34

              bmp

              shhh

              plz bmp!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • A horny V-TuberA
                A horny V-TuberA
                A horny V-Tuber
                wrote on last edited by
                #35

                These might be even harder to find now, CXC has announced she is leaving the FNC community.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Fire1987F
                  Fire1987F
                  Fire1987
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #36

                  Wait what-

                  LF:
                  SiuSiu Assets :D

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • DamonD
                    DamonD
                    Damon
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #37

                    plus i think she said that some of these haven't even touched vrchat

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Imnotaripper.I
                      Imnotaripper.I
                      Imnotaripper.
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #38

                      Yeah I gave up on these a long time ago along with some of my other threads lmao

                      I would’ve taken these down but no option to

                      If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
                      P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • king dihK
                        king dihK
                        king dih
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #39

                        she quit so these are never seeing the light of day unless she decides to release them

                        A horny V-TuberA 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • king dihK king dih

                          she quit so these are never seeing the light of day unless she decides to release them

                          A horny V-TuberA
                          A horny V-TuberA
                          A horny V-Tuber
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #40

                          @itzswaggyyyy Most likely won't due to being a pathetic loser.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • GoldinaFrenniG
                            GoldinaFrenniG
                            GoldinaFrenni
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #41

                            if you suspect your friend is dating candyxcorpses alt and your friend is a 15yr and you have like piles of evidence that points to this person being cxc what should you do 😭

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            ❓
                            0
                            • Imnotaripper.I
                              Imnotaripper.I
                              Imnotaripper.
                              wrote on last edited by Imnotaripper.
                              #42

                              what the f*ck?-

                              Edit: This is not the thread for that. . .

                              you’re looking for help in the wrong place.

                              If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
                              P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • A horny V-TuberA
                                A horny V-TuberA
                                A horny V-Tuber
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #43

                                Context: CXC left the FNC community after Cryptia released models of Susie and Noelle from Deltarune. She didn't like this and it felt weird, so she left the community over it. She made a post and everything, just check her twitter.

                                anasuiA 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • A horny V-TuberA A horny V-Tuber

                                  Context: CXC left the FNC community after Cryptia released models of Susie and Noelle from Deltarune. She didn't like this and it felt weird, so she left the community over it. She made a post and everything, just check her twitter.

                                  anasuiA
                                  anasuiA
                                  anasui
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #44

                                  @A-horny-V-Tuber the context u mentioned dont really help/fit with what goldina said unless you meant to send this in a different thread??

                                  A horny V-TuberA 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • anasuiA anasui

                                    @A-horny-V-Tuber the context u mentioned dont really help/fit with what goldina said unless you meant to send this in a different thread??

                                    A horny V-TuberA
                                    A horny V-TuberA
                                    A horny V-Tuber
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #45

                                    @anasui Someone said what so I explained, nothing to do with the pedo shit.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • GoldinaFrenniG
                                      GoldinaFrenniG
                                      GoldinaFrenni
                                      wrote on last edited by GoldinaFrenni
                                      #46

                                      the former discord name of the alt was "gummyxcorpse" and "bunnythatispunny" (for context cxc's discord name is bnunnybrainrot)
                                      i spoke to candyxcorpse on 04/29/2025. & on that same day gummyxcorpse joined my discord server
                                      she changes her discord name to something else and all that once i start speaking to her about it.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • ikissedagirlI
                                        ikissedagirlI
                                        ikissedagirl
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #47

                                        holy dumpster fire.. Bump Angie ❤

                                        I like pizza
                                        you like pizza
                                        I am bad at poems
                                        kiss me

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Ur bedU
                                          Ur bedU
                                          Ur bed
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #48

                                          Bump for the toy bonfie

                                          Just looking for files ^^

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular