LF: CandyXCorpse's personals
-
@moonydropzzz Zai has proof, just dm them and they’ll give it. you’re clearly a supporter of cxc.
@Imnotaripper. Zai does not have any proof, she's got proof of other people but not Candy. After talking to Zai there is no solid evidence that Candy is a pedophile, however. Zai has experience mistreat from Candy directly. Candy supports sexual harassment if it's one of her friends doing it.
-
@moonydropzzz Zai has proof, just dm them and they’ll give it. you’re clearly a supporter of cxc.
@Imnotaripper. I don't like her, but I like her stuff. I believe if you're going to rip, do it without damaging the creators name. If you want more from that creator, don't chase them off the internet with lies. You guys assume a lot and believe a ton of word of mouth with no proof lmao. A friend of mine sent a dm to Zai and she has no proof of it, someone else replied too.
-
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]
@Imnotaripper. bump
-
The assumption that I would be lying intentionally or trying to damage their name for the sake of some sort of petty excuse to rip— given that I've got history on this website— is ridiculous. Why would I need that as any sort of excuse to rip from them? All I said was that it was always acceptable to steal from a p3do, granted that it was my understanding that CandyXCorpse's reputation as a creep was well known. I'm not an impenetrable source of information, and I may get things wrong, but that was the information I was working with at the time. From what I can gather (that which hasn't been buried by now), is that under the guise of "personal business", CandyXCorpse was called out (seemingly in private, or at least not on the open net) and exiled by some of their friends (including Moonkitten) for supporting another one of their friends who was Identified as a p3dophile (potentially named Rex?). As for anything further, again, it's within the confines of what has already either been buried, or been made private, and word of mouth seems to be the most you'll get/find on it.
The conversation around a one-off comment like mine shouldn't have to be so extensive or serious, especially given that not everything can be known by one person simply by looking things up. VRChat is, although it may not seem like it, a very small community with very little documentation on things, and a lot of shit happens behind the scenes that many either don't or won't talk about. That's not to insinuate that I've got some sort of insider knowledge or that I'm your one stop shop for info; I'm just tired of getting notifications for this, and want to put it to bed. We're all here in this forum for rips/drops/gifts and such, and there is realistically 0 moral ground any of us have. We're all pirates, for lack of a better term. There was no additional harm or tarnishing of names intended, and it wasn't an excuse to rip— because there would be absolutely 0 reason to do any of that.
.. With that out of the way— bump!
-
Giant wall of text and all you had to say is "I believe anything I'm told and have no proof, it must be true!!!" lmao
If you say someone is a pedo with nothing to back it up, of course people will ask and do their own research.
-
Giant wall of text and all you had to say is "I believe anything I'm told and have no proof, it must be true!!!" lmao
If you say someone is a pedo with nothing to back it up, of course people will ask and do their own research.
This post is deleted! -
Femboy Bonfie BUMP STILL FROM THAT PDF FILE
-
Femboy Bonfie BUMP STILL FROM THAT PDF FILE
-
These might be even harder to find now, CXC has announced she is leaving the FNC community.
-
Yeah I gave up on these a long time ago along with some of my other threads lmao
I would’ve taken these down but no option to
-
@itzswaggyyyy Most likely won't due to being a pathetic loser.
-
if you suspect your friend is dating candyxcorpses alt and your friend is a 15yr and you have like piles of evidence that points to this person being cxc what should you do

-
what the f*ck?-
Edit: This is not the thread for that. . .
you’re looking for help in the wrong place.
-
Context: CXC left the FNC community after Cryptia released models of Susie and Noelle from Deltarune. She didn't like this and it felt weird, so she left the community over it. She made a post and everything, just check her twitter.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login