Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: CandyXCorpse's personals

LF: CandyXCorpse's personals

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
candyxcorpsensfwprivatelooking for
93 Posts 44 Posters 13.2k Views 95 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Imnotaripper.I
    Imnotaripper.I
    Imnotaripper.
    wrote on last edited by
    #19

    😭🙏

    If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
    P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Imnotaripper.I
      Imnotaripper.I
      Imnotaripper.
      wrote on last edited by
      #20

      Wishing the old ripper store was back, where you didn’t have to ask around, you could just pick the avatars out 😭

      If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
      P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • chhickennC chhickenn

        @SulfuricKara she's a p3d0 ??
        but bump anyways

        M
        M
        moonydropzzz
        wrote on last edited by
        #21

        @chhickenn theres no proof so I wouldn't believe it, prob misinfo to make an excuse to rip, but if shes fr a pedo, with proof behind it, why want her stuff at all lol? If you want to rip, just rip, dont damage someones name in the process if all you want is their work, no one cares anymore on vrc 😛

        Imnotaripper.I 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Y
          Y
          YIFFYJIFFYR34
          wrote on last edited by
          #22

          Bump models not creator.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M moonydropzzz

            @chhickenn theres no proof so I wouldn't believe it, prob misinfo to make an excuse to rip, but if shes fr a pedo, with proof behind it, why want her stuff at all lol? If you want to rip, just rip, dont damage someones name in the process if all you want is their work, no one cares anymore on vrc 😛

            Imnotaripper.I
            Imnotaripper.I
            Imnotaripper.
            wrote on last edited by
            #23

            @moonydropzzz Zai has proof, just dm them and they’ll give it. you’re clearly a supporter of cxc.

            If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
            P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

            S M 2 Replies Last reply
            2
            • Imnotaripper.I Imnotaripper.

              @moonydropzzz Zai has proof, just dm them and they’ll give it. you’re clearly a supporter of cxc.

              S
              S
              SharkThot
              wrote on last edited by
              #24

              @Imnotaripper. Zai does not have any proof, she's got proof of other people but not Candy. After talking to Zai there is no solid evidence that Candy is a pedophile, however. Zai has experience mistreat from Candy directly. Candy supports sexual harassment if it's one of her friends doing it.

              1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              0
              • chhickennC
                chhickennC
                chhickenn
                wrote on last edited by
                #25

                bump !!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Imnotaripper.I Imnotaripper.

                  @moonydropzzz Zai has proof, just dm them and they’ll give it. you’re clearly a supporter of cxc.

                  M
                  M
                  moonydropzzz
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #26

                  @Imnotaripper. I don't like her, but I like her stuff. I believe if you're going to rip, do it without damaging the creators name. If you want more from that creator, don't chase them off the internet with lies. You guys assume a lot and believe a ton of word of mouth with no proof lmao. A friend of mine sent a dm to Zai and she has no proof of it, someone else replied too.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Imnotaripper.I Imnotaripper.
                    [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                    M
                    M
                    moonydropzzz
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #27

                    @Imnotaripper. bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • SulfuricKaraS
                      SulfuricKaraS
                      SulfuricKara
                      wrote on last edited by SulfuricKara
                      #28

                      The assumption that I would be lying intentionally or trying to damage their name for the sake of some sort of petty excuse to rip— given that I've got history on this website— is ridiculous. Why would I need that as any sort of excuse to rip from them? All I said was that it was always acceptable to steal from a p3do, granted that it was my understanding that CandyXCorpse's reputation as a creep was well known. I'm not an impenetrable source of information, and I may get things wrong, but that was the information I was working with at the time. From what I can gather (that which hasn't been buried by now), is that under the guise of "personal business", CandyXCorpse was called out (seemingly in private, or at least not on the open net) and exiled by some of their friends (including Moonkitten) for supporting another one of their friends who was Identified as a p3dophile (potentially named Rex?). As for anything further, again, it's within the confines of what has already either been buried, or been made private, and word of mouth seems to be the most you'll get/find on it.

                      The conversation around a one-off comment like mine shouldn't have to be so extensive or serious, especially given that not everything can be known by one person simply by looking things up. VRChat is, although it may not seem like it, a very small community with very little documentation on things, and a lot of shit happens behind the scenes that many either don't or won't talk about. That's not to insinuate that I've got some sort of insider knowledge or that I'm your one stop shop for info; I'm just tired of getting notifications for this, and want to put it to bed. We're all here in this forum for rips/drops/gifts and such, and there is realistically 0 moral ground any of us have. We're all pirates, for lack of a better term. There was no additional harm or tarnishing of names intended, and it wasn't an excuse to rip— because there would be absolutely 0 reason to do any of that.

                      .. With that out of the way— bump!

                      I've uninstalled Unity Hub/Unity Editors and can no longer help :( I just can't justify the costs of spending time doing this anymore.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      3
                      • M
                        M
                        moonydropzzz
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #29

                        Giant wall of text and all you had to say is "I believe anything I'm told and have no proof, it must be true!!!" lmao
                        If you say someone is a pedo with nothing to back it up, of course people will ask and do their own research. 🙂

                        SecretJuwsS 1 Reply Last reply
                        🤡
                        -1
                        • M moonydropzzz

                          Giant wall of text and all you had to say is "I believe anything I'm told and have no proof, it must be true!!!" lmao
                          If you say someone is a pedo with nothing to back it up, of course people will ask and do their own research. 🙂

                          SecretJuwsS
                          SecretJuwsS
                          SecretJuws
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #30
                          This post is deleted!
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • silly_kittyS
                            silly_kittyS
                            silly_kitty
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #31

                            Femboy Bonfie BUMP STILL FROM THAT PDF FILE

                            Top 500 Jerkmate player

                            Fëx̌ā YæF 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • silly_kittyS silly_kitty

                              Femboy Bonfie BUMP STILL FROM THAT PDF FILE

                              Fëx̌ā YæF
                              Fëx̌ā YæF
                              Fëx̌ā Yæ
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #32

                              @teknoeee bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • bennywormB
                                bennywormB
                                bennyworm
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #33

                                Bump for Toy Frenni and Bonfie

                                Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • exE
                                  exE
                                  ex
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #34

                                  bmp

                                  shhh

                                  plz bmp!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • A horny V-TuberA
                                    A horny V-TuberA
                                    A horny V-Tuber
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #35

                                    These might be even harder to find now, CXC has announced she is leaving the FNC community.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Fire1987F
                                      Fire1987F
                                      Fire1987
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #36

                                      Wait what-

                                      LF:
                                      SiuSiu Assets :D

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • DamonD
                                        DamonD
                                        Damon
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #37

                                        plus i think she said that some of these haven't even touched vrchat

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Imnotaripper.I
                                          Imnotaripper.I
                                          Imnotaripper.
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #38

                                          Yeah I gave up on these a long time ago along with some of my other threads lmao

                                          I would’ve taken these down but no option to

                                          If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
                                          P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular