Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: CandyXCorpse's personals

LF: CandyXCorpse's personals

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
candyxcorpsensfwprivatelooking for
93 Posts 44 Posters 13.2k Views 95 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • CrowKnightC
    CrowKnightC
    CrowKnight
    wrote on last edited by
    #8

    support bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • SulfuricKaraS SulfuricKara

      bump! it's always acceptable to steal from a p3do!

      chhickennC
      chhickennC
      chhickenn
      wrote on last edited by
      #9

      @SulfuricKara she's a p3d0 ??
      but bump anyways

      Imnotaripper.I M 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • chhickennC chhickenn

        @SulfuricKara she's a p3d0 ??
        but bump anyways

        Imnotaripper.I
        Imnotaripper.I
        Imnotaripper.
        wrote on last edited by Imnotaripper.
        #10

        @chhickenn Just extremely selfish and full of herself from personal experiences, back when I was close to her.

        bump

        If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
        P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • DamonD
          DamonD
          Damon
          wrote on last edited by Damon
          #11

          yeah she's a bitch same with moondragon/kitten and zany came forward and made a google doc about moons abuse

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • AzulManA
            AzulManA
            AzulMan
            wrote on last edited by
            #12

            bump<3!
            for all

            ⠀⠀⠀⠀𓎢𓎡⠀⠀Azul⠀⠀𓈒⠀⠀Azulman ⠀♱⠀e
            ⠀⠀⠀ ⑅᜔ ׄ ݊ ݂ ◞ They / it 𓋰 18

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Imnotaripper.I
              Imnotaripper.I
              Imnotaripper.
              wrote on last edited by
              #13

              Bump, I’m sure someone out there can rip her stuff 😭

              If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
              P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • iammarkI
                iammarkI
                iammark
                wrote on last edited by
                #14

                Bump! please tell me someone has the files :,)

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Cerberus.2007C
                  Cerberus.2007C
                  Cerberus.2007
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #15

                  NGL this here is my first time hearing about Candi being a pedo, now Idk how to feel even more cause I have a oc/retexture I made like a few months before I knew who Candi was and it kid a looks like her main oc which I hated before- anyways bump XD

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • chhickennC
                    chhickennC
                    chhickenn
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #16

                    bump !!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Imnotaripper.I Imnotaripper.
                      [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                      ShadowEXS
                      ShadowEXS
                      ShadowEX
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #17

                      @Imnotaripper. I've been looking for Stylized Fexa, she's so cuteeeee

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • iammarkI
                        iammarkI
                        iammark
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #18

                        BUMP! i know someone out there is holding out on us 😠

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Imnotaripper.I
                          Imnotaripper.I
                          Imnotaripper.
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #19

                          😭🙏

                          If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
                          P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Imnotaripper.I
                            Imnotaripper.I
                            Imnotaripper.
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #20

                            Wishing the old ripper store was back, where you didn’t have to ask around, you could just pick the avatars out 😭

                            If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
                            P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • chhickennC chhickenn

                              @SulfuricKara she's a p3d0 ??
                              but bump anyways

                              M
                              M
                              moonydropzzz
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #21

                              @chhickenn theres no proof so I wouldn't believe it, prob misinfo to make an excuse to rip, but if shes fr a pedo, with proof behind it, why want her stuff at all lol? If you want to rip, just rip, dont damage someones name in the process if all you want is their work, no one cares anymore on vrc 😛

                              Imnotaripper.I 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Y
                                Y
                                YIFFYJIFFYR34
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #22

                                Bump models not creator.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • M moonydropzzz

                                  @chhickenn theres no proof so I wouldn't believe it, prob misinfo to make an excuse to rip, but if shes fr a pedo, with proof behind it, why want her stuff at all lol? If you want to rip, just rip, dont damage someones name in the process if all you want is their work, no one cares anymore on vrc 😛

                                  Imnotaripper.I
                                  Imnotaripper.I
                                  Imnotaripper.
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #23

                                  @moonydropzzz Zai has proof, just dm them and they’ll give it. you’re clearly a supporter of cxc.

                                  If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
                                  P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

                                  S M 2 Replies Last reply
                                  2
                                  • Imnotaripper.I Imnotaripper.

                                    @moonydropzzz Zai has proof, just dm them and they’ll give it. you’re clearly a supporter of cxc.

                                    S
                                    S
                                    SharkThot
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #24

                                    @Imnotaripper. Zai does not have any proof, she's got proof of other people but not Candy. After talking to Zai there is no solid evidence that Candy is a pedophile, however. Zai has experience mistreat from Candy directly. Candy supports sexual harassment if it's one of her friends doing it.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    👍
                                    0
                                    • chhickennC
                                      chhickennC
                                      chhickenn
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #25

                                      bump !!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Imnotaripper.I Imnotaripper.

                                        @moonydropzzz Zai has proof, just dm them and they’ll give it. you’re clearly a supporter of cxc.

                                        M
                                        M
                                        moonydropzzz
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #26

                                        @Imnotaripper. I don't like her, but I like her stuff. I believe if you're going to rip, do it without damaging the creators name. If you want more from that creator, don't chase them off the internet with lies. You guys assume a lot and believe a ton of word of mouth with no proof lmao. A friend of mine sent a dm to Zai and she has no proof of it, someone else replied too.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Imnotaripper.I Imnotaripper.
                                          [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                                          M
                                          M
                                          moonydropzzz
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #27

                                          @Imnotaripper. bump

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular