Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: LadyPumpkinn/Ladyalice's P2U/private Unity Packages 14/17

LF: LadyPumpkinn/Ladyalice's P2U/private Unity Packages 14/17

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
fncprivatensfwcryptiacurves
210 Posts 62 Posters 32.7k Views 126 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • GLaDoSG GLaDoS

    i have
    lefty
    whisp
    sleepykitty

    huhImhereH
    huhImhereH
    huhImhere
    wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @AliWill oh?? are you willing to share em by any chance? if thats ok?

    GLaDoSG 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Imnotaripper.I Imnotaripper.

      Ever since the file links have been strike down, still won't give up looking for her P2U's.
      There has been some updates to some of her P2U's or even made new edits.
      I even made sure that there IS unity packages out there the edits in this list.

      There's also private ripped stuff that would be cool to have besides the P2U's!!!

      Here is a big google drive with the found files in here! 🔗 Download Link (drive.google.com)

      Whisp V1 - FOUNDED
      Whisp V2 - not found yet
      sppookkkyy.png

      Indie TV - FOUNDED
      5d114be3-2822-4ec5-8e4a-172544434ac2-image.png

      Delilah - not found yet, but there is another forum looking for her!!!
      DelilahTN.png

      Batty Vixen - FOUNDED (USE 2019 UNITY)
      240f85d5-ba5a-4a77-929f-e94b17b6a838-image.png

      Chimi Doe - FOUNDED
      IMG_2219.jpeg

      L0LBIT - FOUNDED
      IMG_1688.jpg

      Leftina - FOUNDED
      IMG_1686.jpg

      The Mango/Mangle - FOUNDED
      MangoThumbnail.png

      CatherineXNyxx - FOUNDED
      Kitties_.png

      SleepyKitty - FOUNDED
      sleepykitty.png

      Dollia - FOUNDED
      Dollia.png

      Ghostie Bear - FOUNDED
      IMG_1663.png

      Sad Circus Foxi - not found yet
      IMG_1664.png

      Toxic Fexa - FOUNDED
      image_2026-02-22_160454409.png

      Beete Juice Type 0 - not found yet
      Screenshot_343.png

      PRIVATE EDITS

      Vex The Ice Bear - FOUNDED
      image.png

      Purple bear - FOUNDED
      Screenshot_168.png

      Pretty sure there is other private ripped stuff of LadyPumpkin/LadyAlice's private edits btw so this isn't all of the edits she has ripped :3

      GLaDoSG
      GLaDoSG
      GLaDoS
      wrote on last edited by
      #56

      @Imnotaripper.
      [register or login to view this hidden content]
      [register or login to view this hidden content]
      [register or login to view this hidden content]

      ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡠⣤⣶⣶⣶⣦⡄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
      ⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣶⣝⡻⣿⣿⣇⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
      ⠀⣠⡿⠿⢿⣛⠛⠋⠉⠈⠙⠿⢸⣿⣿⡷⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⣀⣀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀
      ⠀⣶⣿⣿⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⢟⣼⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⣾⣿⠛⣻⣿⠀⢸⣿⠟⠛⠛⠀⢸⣿⠟⢻⣿⡇⠘⠛⣿⣿⠛⠛⢀⣿⡟⠀⢰⣿⡇⠀⣿⡿⠛⣿⣿⠀⢰⣿⠟⠛⠛⠀
      ⠠⣿⣿⣟⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢋⣾⣿⣬⣿⣇⠀⢠⣿⡿⠿⠿⠋⠀⣾⡿⠛⠛⠇⠀⣾⣿⠿⣿⣯⠀⠀⢠⣿⡏⠀⠀⢸⣿⠃⠀⣼⣿⠀⢰⣿⡿⢿⣿⡅⠀⣾⣿⠛⠛⠇⠀
      ⠀⣿⢯⣾⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠿⠟⠉⠉⠿⠿⠀⠸⠿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠰⠿⠿⠿⠿⠃⠠⠿⠇⠠⠿⠯⠀⠀⠸⠿⠁⠀⠀⠘⠿⣷⡾⠿⠃⠀⠼⠿⠀⠸⠿⠅⠠⠿⠿⠿⠿⠃⠀
      ⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⡼⣦⣄⢀⣀⣤⣤⣴⣶⣶⡿⠁⠀⡆⠀⠀⢀⣶⡄⠀⢰⣖⣲⠀⢠⡖⠒⡆⠀⢰⣖⡦⠀⢀⣴⡄⠀⠒⣶⠒⠀⣰⠖⢲⠀⠀⣶⣲⠄⠀⡆⠀⢰⣒⡂⠀⣶⣒⡆⠀
      ⠀⠀⠈⠻⣿⡇⣿⣿⣷⣮⣻⢿⣿⡿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠓⠲⠀⠞⠉⠹⠀⠘⠓⠚⠀⠈⠳⠖⠃⠀⠸⠀⠗⠀⠞⠉⠹⠂⠀⠻⠀⠀⠘⠲⠞⠀⠀⠇⠘⠆⠀⠇⠀⠘⠒⠆⠀⠓⠶⠃⠀
      ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠘⠿⠿⠿⠟⠓⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

      Imnotaripper.I ShadowEXS 2 Replies Last reply
      1
      • huhImhereH huhImhere

        @AliWill oh?? are you willing to share em by any chance? if thats ok?

        GLaDoSG
        GLaDoSG
        GLaDoS
        wrote on last edited by
        #57

        @huhImhere cant find the lefty

        ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡠⣤⣶⣶⣶⣦⡄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
        ⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣶⣝⡻⣿⣿⣇⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
        ⠀⣠⡿⠿⢿⣛⠛⠋⠉⠈⠙⠿⢸⣿⣿⡷⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⣀⣀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀
        ⠀⣶⣿⣿⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⢟⣼⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⣾⣿⠛⣻⣿⠀⢸⣿⠟⠛⠛⠀⢸⣿⠟⢻⣿⡇⠘⠛⣿⣿⠛⠛⢀⣿⡟⠀⢰⣿⡇⠀⣿⡿⠛⣿⣿⠀⢰⣿⠟⠛⠛⠀
        ⠠⣿⣿⣟⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢋⣾⣿⣬⣿⣇⠀⢠⣿⡿⠿⠿⠋⠀⣾⡿⠛⠛⠇⠀⣾⣿⠿⣿⣯⠀⠀⢠⣿⡏⠀⠀⢸⣿⠃⠀⣼⣿⠀⢰⣿⡿⢿⣿⡅⠀⣾⣿⠛⠛⠇⠀
        ⠀⣿⢯⣾⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠿⠟⠉⠉⠿⠿⠀⠸⠿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠰⠿⠿⠿⠿⠃⠠⠿⠇⠠⠿⠯⠀⠀⠸⠿⠁⠀⠀⠘⠿⣷⡾⠿⠃⠀⠼⠿⠀⠸⠿⠅⠠⠿⠿⠿⠿⠃⠀
        ⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⡼⣦⣄⢀⣀⣤⣤⣴⣶⣶⡿⠁⠀⡆⠀⠀⢀⣶⡄⠀⢰⣖⣲⠀⢠⡖⠒⡆⠀⢰⣖⡦⠀⢀⣴⡄⠀⠒⣶⠒⠀⣰⠖⢲⠀⠀⣶⣲⠄⠀⡆⠀⢰⣒⡂⠀⣶⣒⡆⠀
        ⠀⠀⠈⠻⣿⡇⣿⣿⣷⣮⣻⢿⣿⡿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠓⠲⠀⠞⠉⠹⠀⠘⠓⠚⠀⠈⠳⠖⠃⠀⠸⠀⠗⠀⠞⠉⠹⠂⠀⠻⠀⠀⠘⠲⠞⠀⠀⠇⠘⠆⠀⠇⠀⠘⠒⠆⠀⠓⠶⠃⠀
        ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠘⠿⠿⠿⠟⠓⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

        huhImhereH 1 Reply Last reply
        😊
        0
        • anasuiA
          anasuiA
          anasui
          wrote on last edited by
          #58

          bump for lefty 🙂

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • GLaDoSG GLaDoS

            @huhImhere cant find the lefty

            huhImhereH
            huhImhereH
            huhImhere
            wrote on last edited by
            #59

            @AliWill hey its all good! thanks for the others tho!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • GLaDoSG GLaDoS

              @Imnotaripper.
              [register or login to view this hidden content]
              [register or login to view this hidden content]
              [register or login to view this hidden content]

              Imnotaripper.I
              Imnotaripper.I
              Imnotaripper.
              wrote on last edited by
              #60

              @AliWill Thank you!

              If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
              P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

              1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              0
              • SweetdropS
                SweetdropS
                Sweetdrop
                wrote on last edited by Sweetdrop
                #61

                Here Lefti

                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                HaresBreadth.H 1 Reply Last reply
                👏
                1
                • SweetdropS
                  SweetdropS
                  Sweetdrop
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #62

                  Also Bump For Dollia!!!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • SweetdropS Sweetdrop

                    Here Lefti

                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    HaresBreadth.H
                    HaresBreadth.H
                    HaresBreadth.
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #63

                    @Starry
                    Idk why, but for me her FBX is brokennn.
                    IMG_4157.jpeg

                    SweetdropS 2 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • HaresBreadth.H HaresBreadth.

                      @Starry
                      Idk why, but for me her FBX is brokennn.
                      IMG_4157.jpeg

                      SweetdropS
                      SweetdropS
                      Sweetdrop
                      wrote on last edited by Sweetdrop
                      #64
                      This post is deleted!
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • HaresBreadth.H HaresBreadth.

                        @Starry
                        Idk why, but for me her FBX is brokennn.
                        IMG_4157.jpeg

                        SweetdropS
                        SweetdropS
                        Sweetdrop
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #65

                        @CLOUDSTRIFE It Shouldn't be Just Either get rid of theses or add GogoLoco and replace them!
                        fexaa - bitter the bat by femcelle - Android - Unity 2022.3.22f1_ DX11 4_13_2025 2_09_40 PM.png

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • HaresBreadth.H
                          HaresBreadth.H
                          HaresBreadth.
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #66

                          Okay thanks!

                          Ross22R 1 Reply Last reply
                          👍
                          0
                          • HaresBreadth.H HaresBreadth.

                            Okay thanks!

                            Ross22R
                            Ross22R
                            Ross22
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #67

                            @CLOUDSTRIFE Also try this if removing the bases or adding gogo loco doesn't work. Fix avatar pose

                            ShadowEXS 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • HaresBreadth.H
                              HaresBreadth.H
                              HaresBreadth.
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #68

                              Okay!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • bennywormB
                                bennywormB
                                bennyworm
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #69

                                Even though I know it’s not Christmas time when I’m writing this, but may we also find Chimi Doe?
                                VRChat_2023-12-24_18-56-37.988_2560x1440.png

                                Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • HaresBreadth.H
                                  HaresBreadth.H
                                  HaresBreadth.
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #70

                                  Maybeess

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Imnotaripper.I
                                    Imnotaripper.I
                                    Imnotaripper.
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #71

                                    Added to the post

                                    If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
                                    P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • HaresBreadth.H
                                      HaresBreadth.H
                                      HaresBreadth.
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #72

                                      Hell yeah, bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Imnotaripper.I
                                        Imnotaripper.I
                                        Imnotaripper.
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #73

                                        Bump for remaining avatars

                                        If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
                                        P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Dr hoboD
                                          Dr hoboD
                                          Dr hobo
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #74

                                          Has the mangle or demon frenni been found?

                                          Imnotaripper.I 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular