Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Clothes
  5. LF: Milltina's Costume Collection

LF: Milltina's Costume Collection

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Clothes
milltinaclothes
17 Posts 9 Posters 4.0k Views 13 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • IiueI Iiue

    @BigFireyFurry Do you have the updated version?

    BigFireyFurryB
    BigFireyFurryB
    BigFireyFurry
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @Rueii I'll do that tomorrow

    If anything I've uploaded is down or needs updated, feel free to send me a message in the chat feature or ping me in the thread. I'll get to it when I can!
    My uploads are typically not a giant .zip so people can pick and choose what they want.

    IiueI 1 Reply Last reply
    🐄
    1
    • BigFireyFurryB BigFireyFurry

      @Rueii I'll do that tomorrow

      IiueI
      IiueI
      Iiue
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      @BigFireyFurry 😩

      BigFireyFurryB 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • IiueI Iiue

        @BigFireyFurry 😩

        BigFireyFurryB
        BigFireyFurryB
        BigFireyFurry
        wrote on last edited by BigFireyFurry
        #6

        @Rueii sorry! doing it now lol

        If anything I've uploaded is down or needs updated, feel free to send me a message in the chat feature or ping me in the thread. I'll get to it when I can!
        My uploads are typically not a giant .zip so people can pick and choose what they want.

        CoolGuyMeikaiC crbuh21C 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • BigFireyFurryB BigFireyFurry

          @Rueii sorry! doing it now lol

          CoolGuyMeikaiC
          CoolGuyMeikaiC
          CoolGuyMeikai
          wrote on last edited by
          #7
          This post is deleted!
          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • BigFireyFurryB BigFireyFurry

            @Rueii sorry! doing it now lol

            crbuh21C
            crbuh21C
            crbuh21
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            @BigFireyFurry
            Forgot to post the link ?

            BigFireyFurryB 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • crbuh21C crbuh21

              @BigFireyFurry
              Forgot to post the link ?

              BigFireyFurryB
              BigFireyFurryB
              BigFireyFurry
              wrote on last edited by BigFireyFurry
              #9

              @crbuh21 @Rueii @CoolGuyMeikai Thank you for your patience. internet issues and booth not wanting to work for me got in the way
              [register or login to view this hidden content]

              If anything I've uploaded is down or needs updated, feel free to send me a message in the chat feature or ping me in the thread. I'll get to it when I can!
              My uploads are typically not a giant .zip so people can pick and choose what they want.

              UsagichanU L OneShotaVRCO K 4 Replies Last reply
              👍
              7
              • BigFireyFurryB BigFireyFurry

                @crbuh21 @Rueii @CoolGuyMeikai Thank you for your patience. internet issues and booth not wanting to work for me got in the way
                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                UsagichanU
                UsagichanU
                Usagichan
                wrote on last edited by
                #10

                @BigFireyFurry Ty!!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • L
                  L
                  lilie
                  wrote on last edited by lilie
                  #11

                  There's no texture in it

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • BigFireyFurryB BigFireyFurry

                    @crbuh21 @Rueii @CoolGuyMeikai Thank you for your patience. internet issues and booth not wanting to work for me got in the way
                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    L
                    L
                    lilie
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    @BigFireyFurry There's no Textures and or materials in this.

                    BigFireyFurryB 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • L lilie

                      @BigFireyFurry There's no Textures and or materials in this.

                      BigFireyFurryB
                      BigFireyFurryB
                      BigFireyFurry
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #13

                      @lilie Yes there are, they're right next to the item????? image_2025-05-31_201905932.png

                      If anything I've uploaded is down or needs updated, feel free to send me a message in the chat feature or ping me in the thread. I'll get to it when I can!
                      My uploads are typically not a giant .zip so people can pick and choose what they want.

                      L 1 Reply Last reply
                      🐄
                      1
                      • BigFireyFurryB BigFireyFurry

                        @lilie Yes there are, they're right next to the item????? image_2025-05-31_201905932.png

                        L
                        L
                        lilie
                        wrote on last edited by lilie
                        #14

                        @BigFireyFurry Ahhh I See now.

                        Note yourselves: you need to use winRAR or some sort of app the helps you read rar.
                        I didn't have anything like that at first. so all I saw was one outfit in what looks like a ZIP folder.

                        BigFireyFurryB 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • L lilie

                          @BigFireyFurry Ahhh I See now.

                          Note yourselves: you need to use winRAR or some sort of app the helps you read rar.
                          I didn't have anything like that at first. so all I saw was one outfit in what looks like a ZIP folder.

                          BigFireyFurryB
                          BigFireyFurryB
                          BigFireyFurry
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #15

                          @lilie That is typically common knowledge

                          If anything I've uploaded is down or needs updated, feel free to send me a message in the chat feature or ping me in the thread. I'll get to it when I can!
                          My uploads are typically not a giant .zip so people can pick and choose what they want.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          🐄
                          1
                          • BigFireyFurryB BigFireyFurry

                            @crbuh21 @Rueii @CoolGuyMeikai Thank you for your patience. internet issues and booth not wanting to work for me got in the way
                            [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            OneShotaVRCO
                            OneShotaVRCO
                            OneShotaVRC
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #16

                            @BigFireyFurry We are deeply grateful for this exquisite outfit collection brimming with treasures, and for the ongoing updates and multifaceted support 💖
                            I have immense admiration for this brand's designs, which fills me with profound delight 💞
                            Your extraordinary generosity is sincerely appreciated!🍼💕

                            Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
                            of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

                            Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
                            Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

                            I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
                            I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • BigFireyFurryB BigFireyFurry

                              @crbuh21 @Rueii @CoolGuyMeikai Thank you for your patience. internet issues and booth not wanting to work for me got in the way
                              [register or login to view this hidden content]

                              K
                              K
                              Koruja
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #17

                              @BigFireyFurry Thank you

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              👍
                              0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Tags
                              • Popular