LF: Candy Cane Flygon by Jeff471
-
The model is public and I'd love if someone could please rip it! Pic below + ID link!

--->Link to model here<---
Avatar ID : avtr_1d5576bc-83f0-4ffa-b2f8-b3a12d641ff4 -
This post is deleted!
-
@Volttekka It also has extra toggles and blendshapes.
-
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]
-
@BlatantService Any luck with fixing it? I'm struggling a bit.
-
@BlatantService Any luck with fixing it? I'm struggling a bit.
@Yummers if I'm being honest with you I downloaded it and completely forgot about it. What kind of issues is it having? I might try and get it up and working later but no promises.
-
@Yummers if I'm being honest with you I downloaded it and completely forgot about it. What kind of issues is it having? I might try and get it up and working later but no promises.
@BlatantService The menus and parameters aren't loading up for me, but everything else is
-
@BlatantService The menus and parameters aren't loading up for me, but everything else is
@Yummers alright I'll look into it and see if I can fix it

-
@Yummers alright I'll look into it and see if I can fix it

@BlatantService How's that going for ya?
-
@BlatantService How's that going for ya?
@CrystalWaters34 the file was completely messed up on my end... Tried everything but the model just wouldn't import correctly
I'd ask Yummers if anything was able to be fixed with it. -
@CrystalWaters34 the file was completely messed up on my end... Tried everything but the model just wouldn't import correctly
I'd ask Yummers if anything was able to be fixed with it.@BlatantService No luck, but I managed to at least get some standard toggles working!!! The sliders are pretty much broken completely though.
-
@BlatantService No luck, but I managed to at least get some standard toggles working!!! The sliders are pretty much broken completely though.
@Yummers good to hear that it's not all bad news, that's some progress at least. the sliders being broken does suck but I'm sure there's a solution to that somewhere
-
You could try and remake the blendshapes @Yummers
-
You could try and remake the blendshapes @Yummers
@CrystalWaters34 That's work I don't know how to do right now, but I can try in the future.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login