Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. 【13アバター対応】Rock U (FULLSET GIFT) **UPDATED**

【13アバター対応】Rock U (FULLSET GIFT) **UPDATED**

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
fullsetbooth clothinggiftfullsetgift-booth
69 Posts 27 Posters 23.7k Views 21 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Hardware98H Hardware98

    @Berry.pink Yes my bad, I just saw this again. Updated the link for all of em on this post; If I'm missing any LMK and I'll reup I will probably go update the hair too after this just might take an hour or so cause my wifi is ass.

    @BLACK0NYX Pinging you cause you're usually always storing stuff for the community which I appreciate you for man. You're a big help for us.

    Updated as of 11/15/2025:
    🔗 Download Link (pixeldrain.com)

    OneShotaVRCO
    OneShotaVRCO
    OneShotaVRC
    wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @Hardware98 Thank you very much for providing the update support! 💞
    We are truly grateful for your meticulous and considerate work!!!

    Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
    of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

    Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
    Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

    I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
    I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • liviL
      liviL
      livi
      wrote on last edited by
      #45

      @hardware98 thank you! do you have the Ramune version update?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • W
        W
        wabs
        wrote on last edited by
        #46

        Bump for updated ramune version @hardware98 thank you!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Hardware98H
          Hardware98H
          Hardware98
          wrote on last edited by
          #47

          @livi @wabs I'll be updating this and the other one tomorrow with her. ❤

          1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • Hardware98H
            Hardware98H
            Hardware98
            wrote on last edited by
            #48

            @livi @wabs Update has been posted here! ^

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • AccountA Account referenced this topic on
            • miséricordeM miséricorde referenced this topic on
            • Hardware98H Hardware98

              @Berry.pink Yes my bad, I just saw this again. Updated the link for all of em on this post; If I'm missing any LMK and I'll reup I will probably go update the hair too after this just might take an hour or so cause my wifi is ass.

              @BLACK0NYX Pinging you cause you're usually always storing stuff for the community which I appreciate you for man. You're a big help for us.

              Updated as of 11/15/2025:
              🔗 Download Link (pixeldrain.com)

              AikanneA
              AikanneA
              Aikanne
              wrote on last edited by
              #49

              @Hardware98 lumina ver pls :c

              Hardware98H 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • AikanneA Aikanne

                @Hardware98 lumina ver pls :c

                Hardware98H
                Hardware98H
                Hardware98
                wrote on last edited by
                #50

                @Aikanne [register or login to view this hidden content] Lumina is here.

                AikanneA 1 Reply Last reply
                4
                • Hardware98H Hardware98

                  @Aikanne [register or login to view this hidden content] Lumina is here.

                  AikanneA
                  AikanneA
                  Aikanne
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #51

                  @Hardware98 tysm!!!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S sss190 referenced this topic on
                  • I
                    I
                    irlpuppygf
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #52

                    @hardware98 bump kumaly please!

                    Hardware98H 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • I irlpuppygf

                      @hardware98 bump kumaly please!

                      Hardware98H
                      Hardware98H
                      Hardware98
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #53

                      @irlpuppygf Newest link is: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Hardware98H
                        Hardware98H
                        Hardware98
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #54

                        @black0nyx @kakemiru @cannoli @alaizagail @rooti @lalal44 @mmn3212 @allthingscutesy @kokoak @strawberry.pink @aikanne @fluttershy @saeyo @bubbleuwu @liliaina @ozzmosis @oneshotavrc @livi @wabs @irlpuppygf ^ Lumina, Ramune, and Kumaly update has been updated for this post ^^^

                        AikanneA Hardware98H 2 Replies Last reply
                        8
                        • Hardware98H
                          Hardware98H
                          Hardware98
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #55

                          I just realized its for the hair. XD FUCK lmfao. Let me fix that.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Hardware98H Hardware98

                            @black0nyx @kakemiru @cannoli @alaizagail @rooti @lalal44 @mmn3212 @allthingscutesy @kokoak @strawberry.pink @aikanne @fluttershy @saeyo @bubbleuwu @liliaina @ozzmosis @oneshotavrc @livi @wabs @irlpuppygf ^ Lumina, Ramune, and Kumaly update has been updated for this post ^^^

                            AikanneA
                            AikanneA
                            Aikanne
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #56

                            @Hardware98 thanks so much!!!

                            Hardware98H 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • AikanneA Aikanne

                              @Hardware98 thanks so much!!!

                              Hardware98H
                              Hardware98H
                              Hardware98
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #57

                              @Aikanne I gotta fix it, it's for the hair in the other post but I mean it's still updated just not the right thing sorry 😥 fixing it soon as I can get the stuff uploaded

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Hardware98H Hardware98

                                @black0nyx @kakemiru @cannoli @alaizagail @rooti @lalal44 @mmn3212 @allthingscutesy @kokoak @strawberry.pink @aikanne @fluttershy @saeyo @bubbleuwu @liliaina @ozzmosis @oneshotavrc @livi @wabs @irlpuppygf ^ Lumina, Ramune, and Kumaly update has been updated for this post ^^^

                                Hardware98H
                                Hardware98H
                                Hardware98
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #58

                                Everyone it should be fixed to the outfit, if something is missing def lmk! Sorry about the confusion. Both posts should be updated with the new avatars.

                                KineK 1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • S
                                  S
                                  sweetcandytoxin
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #59

                                  Was wondering if possible to get the Mayo update!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Hardware98H Hardware98

                                    Everyone it should be fixed to the outfit, if something is missing def lmk! Sorry about the confusion. Both posts should be updated with the new avatars.

                                    KineK
                                    KineK
                                    Kine
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #60

                                    @Hardware98 Can you Update for MAYO??

                                    Hardware98H 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • KineK Kine

                                      @Hardware98 Can you Update for MAYO??

                                      Hardware98H
                                      Hardware98H
                                      Hardware98
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #61

                                      @Reina @sweetcandytoxin @reina Update for Mayo has been added.

                                      S KiriMoeK faniakaF 3 Replies Last reply
                                      4
                                      • Hardware98H Hardware98

                                        @Reina @sweetcandytoxin @reina Update for Mayo has been added.

                                        S
                                        S
                                        sweetcandytoxin
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #62

                                        @Hardware98 Thank you!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • duckmanD
                                          duckmanD
                                          duckman
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #63

                                          absolute goat man, thank you very muchhhh !!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular