(2/2 FOUND) LF - [Winter Set] - セレスティア Selestia & Springfelt Horns / 春觸の角 ✔
-
[Winter Set] Selestia - https://booth.pm/en/items/4394173 (FOUND by: @elinkabelzinka in this thread here!)

Springfelt Horns - https://booth.pm/en/items/4610719 (FOUND BY @Damnation!! link below~)

Looking for both of these lovely assets! Huge thanks in advance to anyone that can help

-
-
bump

-
bump~
-
-
@Damnation stab stab??! I can't hug you as thanks if you're tryna stab me

but seriously thank you!! (from a safe distance)

-
@Damnation stab stab??! I can't hug you as thanks if you're tryna stab me

but seriously thank you!! (from a safe distance)

@velvetnapkin nono I won't stab stab, the horns do! I'm very friendly I swear!
-
bu- bump! for the Winter Set!
-
bump~
-
System moved this topic from Looking for... on
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login