Layqa FaceTracking! (PC/QUEST) By LittleSaku
-
Not everyone has the money to buy avatars that's why we are on this stupid site.
-
I also don't want to purchase her and have people be asking me for the quest version I don't purchase quest version if there's an option, plus I don't want the avatar being shared to vrmodels by some other person I don't like uploading to that shitty site.
-
Bro can someone just buy it already, I bought wooferine and shared the files first thinking this was gonna be leaked by now but like damn, how?
-
Mb @BlindedWomen your right, also if the website is so stupid then just don't use it @Rinny, I'm just surprised because it's been a month and a half
@AliceTFI I really don't want to be using it, but it's the only way I can get avatars until I get a new job

-
bump. usually sakus avis get leaked instantly but damn its been a min on this one
-
@SillyGooberToob Yeah- Bump!
-
bmp
-
@BlindedWomen Uh sure, if you have cash app and if i have enough from paying bills and stuff then yeah, I'm down to do half and half
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
