Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: Tristan (bluebunboi)

LF: Tristan (bluebunboi)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
furrynsfwlooking for
81 Posts 19 Posters 9.1k Views 57 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • lollermsparkoL lollermsparko

    @T-1000 Not quite. I'd assume they know of each other to some degree but I wouldn't assume they're friends. Though the only reason they'd know each other is most likely due to both of them being busty boys. Which, I will state again, WE NEED MORE BUSTY BOY AVATARS. I would do many if I had the skills, but I haven't the time to study blender right now. I'll leave that to the more skilled people, please allow men to have boobs. (not fucking moobs, I mean genuine breasts.)

    T-1000T
    T-1000T
    T-1000
    wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @lollermsparko Looks like we've got another conspiracy to solve.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • shadow_stickS
      shadow_stickS
      shadow_stick
      wrote on last edited by
      #34

      @lollermsparko You are right, the main task is to create an avatar, but I have not yet achieved this skill, and creating an avatar is not an easy task, and on the other hand, it requires various tools, but I will see if I have the ability to create an avatar or not, and I will let you know. Thank you.

      {he/him} I answer less often, but I search more to find it /:3

      When money speaks, the truth remains silent :)

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ResuR
        ResuR
        Resu
        wrote on last edited by
        #35

        miau
        bump

        Need helping handz!!! :33

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • T-1000T
          T-1000T
          T-1000
          wrote on last edited by
          #36

          What do we got people, anything?

          ResuR 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • T-1000T T-1000

            What do we got people, anything?

            ResuR
            ResuR
            Resu
            wrote on last edited by
            #37

            @T-1000 not yet, I'm afraid

            Need helping handz!!! :33

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • VisaeresV
              VisaeresV
              Visaeres
              wrote on last edited by
              #38

              Just gatekeepers sadly

              Wow that's a lot a' words, too bad I'm not reading em'

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • T-1000T
                T-1000T
                T-1000
                wrote on last edited by
                #39

                This is giving me a headache.

                VisaeresV 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • T-1000T T-1000

                  This is giving me a headache.

                  VisaeresV
                  VisaeresV
                  Visaeres
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #40

                  @T-1000 Yeah it's kinda dumb and annoying. The very concept of people gatekeeping something that isn't even theirs is vile

                  Wow that's a lot a' words, too bad I'm not reading em'

                  lollermsparkoL T-1000T 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • VisaeresV Visaeres

                    @T-1000 Yeah it's kinda dumb and annoying. The very concept of people gatekeeping something that isn't even theirs is vile

                    lollermsparkoL
                    lollermsparkoL
                    lollermsparko
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #41

                    @Visaeres Ngl, gatekeeping is dumb as fuck, buuut it ain't like someone here has done it before.. I do think I can stand guilty.. at least on the account of a couple things, non vrc related though.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • VisaeresV
                      VisaeresV
                      Visaeres
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #42

                      Hypocrisy smh

                      Wow that's a lot a' words, too bad I'm not reading em'

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • VisaeresV Visaeres

                        @T-1000 Yeah it's kinda dumb and annoying. The very concept of people gatekeeping something that isn't even theirs is vile

                        T-1000T
                        T-1000T
                        T-1000
                        wrote on last edited by T-1000
                        #43

                        @Visaeres Fair enough. I mean Bom39 is the one who created this version of Tristan, right? I've tried asking them about their version of PB but sadly they don't have the files, they must've gave them to Cake, you know? Theycallhimcake, yeah that guy.

                        VisaeresV 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • T-1000T T-1000

                          @Visaeres Fair enough. I mean Bom39 is the one who created this version of Tristan, right? I've tried asking them about their version of PB but sadly they don't have the files, they must've gave them to Cake, you know? Theycallhimcake, yeah that guy.

                          VisaeresV
                          VisaeresV
                          Visaeres
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #44

                          @T-1000 I'm unfamiliar

                          Wow that's a lot a' words, too bad I'm not reading em'

                          T-1000T 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • VisaeresV Visaeres

                            @T-1000 I'm unfamiliar

                            T-1000T
                            T-1000T
                            T-1000
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #45

                            @Visaeres Doesn't matter. As long as we stay calm and gather as much intel as we can, we should be alright.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • T-1000T
                              T-1000T
                              T-1000
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #46

                              How is everybody doing today?

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • RandoR
                                RandoR
                                Rando
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #47

                                +bump

                                DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                                Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • RandoR
                                  RandoR
                                  Rando
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #48

                                  +bump

                                  DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                                  Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • T-1000T
                                    T-1000T
                                    T-1000
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #49

                                    Been a while. I know I've taken a hiatus from this platform, but I thought I might come back and check how things are going on now. How's everybody's day so far?

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • RandoR
                                      RandoR
                                      Rando
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #50

                                      bun bum bump

                                      DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                                      Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • T-1000T
                                        T-1000T
                                        T-1000
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #51

                                        So... Anything new?

                                        RandoR 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • RandoR
                                          RandoR
                                          Rando
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #52

                                          bump, including base

                                          DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                                          Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular