Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: Tristan (bluebunboi)

LF: Tristan (bluebunboi)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
furrynsfwlooking for
81 Posts 19 Posters 9.1k Views 57 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • T-1000T T-1000

    @CrystalWaters34 What do you know about this character/model. If anything have you had a chance to contact the person who's made it, bom39. This individual also made a model of PB for theycallhimcake. I've asked him about it and he doesn't have the files for PB, so I'm hoping if he still has them for Tristan.

    CrystalWaters34C
    CrystalWaters34C
    CrystalWaters34
    wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @T-1000 No, I'm just bumping.

    T-1000T 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • CrystalWaters34C CrystalWaters34

      @T-1000 No, I'm just bumping.

      T-1000T
      T-1000T
      T-1000
      wrote on last edited by
      #15

      @CrystalWaters34 I've seen this model before. As I stated earlier I contacted bom39 for PB and he doesn't have the files and gave them to tchc himself which is a separate rabbit hole. I have high hopes he might have them for Tristan if he's the creator.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • CrystalWaters34C
        CrystalWaters34C
        CrystalWaters34
        wrote on last edited by
        #16
        This post is deleted!
        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • CrystalWaters34C CrystalWaters34

          @T-1000 No, I'm just bumping.

          T-1000T
          T-1000T
          T-1000
          wrote on last edited by
          #17

          @CrystalWaters34 Your post was deleted, what did it say?

          CrystalWaters34C 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • T-1000T T-1000

            @CrystalWaters34 Your post was deleted, what did it say?

            CrystalWaters34C
            CrystalWaters34C
            CrystalWaters34
            wrote on last edited by
            #18

            @T-1000 Nothing important, I posted on the wrong one.

            T-1000T 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • CrystalWaters34C CrystalWaters34

              @T-1000 Nothing important, I posted on the wrong one.

              T-1000T
              T-1000T
              T-1000
              wrote on last edited by
              #19

              @CrystalWaters34 Right... Where did you first see this character by the way, how'd you find out about him?

              CrystalWaters34C 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • T-1000T T-1000

                @CrystalWaters34 Right... Where did you first see this character by the way, how'd you find out about him?

                CrystalWaters34C
                CrystalWaters34C
                CrystalWaters34
                wrote on last edited by
                #20

                @T-1000 This thread? Why are you asking me so many questions?

                T-1000T 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • CrystalWaters34C CrystalWaters34

                  @T-1000 This thread? Why are you asking me so many questions?

                  T-1000T
                  T-1000T
                  T-1000
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #21

                  @CrystalWaters34 Judgement Day may have been postponed but the battle for tomorrow has begun...

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • CrystalWaters34C
                    CrystalWaters34C
                    CrystalWaters34
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #22

                    @T-1000 ???????????????????

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • T-1000T
                      T-1000T
                      T-1000
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #23

                      Maybe this model might have a higher chance of being found...

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Fire1987F
                        Fire1987F
                        Fire1987
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #24

                        Potentially
                        Bump

                        LF:
                        SiuSiu Assets :D

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • T-1000T
                          T-1000T
                          T-1000
                          wrote on last edited by T-1000
                          #25

                          Is BlueBunBoi associated with theycallhimcake by chance? I see their characters appear together at times.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • kim_pine23K
                            kim_pine23K
                            kim_pine23
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #26

                            BlueBunBoi is a diff person they mostly do nsfw stuff , while theycallhimcake stream on twitch and do mostly sfw stuff

                            T-1000T 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • kim_pine23K kim_pine23

                              BlueBunBoi is a diff person they mostly do nsfw stuff , while theycallhimcake stream on twitch and do mostly sfw stuff

                              T-1000T
                              T-1000T
                              T-1000
                              wrote on last edited by T-1000
                              #27

                              @kim_pine23 Still doesn't answer my question, I mean I've seen this individual in one of cake's streams, I see his character appear alongside PeanutButter. They have to be close friends right?

                              lollermsparkoL 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • T-1000T T-1000

                                @kim_pine23 Still doesn't answer my question, I mean I've seen this individual in one of cake's streams, I see his character appear alongside PeanutButter. They have to be close friends right?

                                lollermsparkoL
                                lollermsparkoL
                                lollermsparko
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #28

                                @T-1000 Not quite. I'd assume they know of each other to some degree but I wouldn't assume they're friends. Though the only reason they'd know each other is most likely due to both of them being busty boys. Which, I will state again, WE NEED MORE BUSTY BOY AVATARS. I would do many if I had the skills, but I haven't the time to study blender right now. I'll leave that to the more skilled people, please allow men to have boobs. (not fucking moobs, I mean genuine breasts.)

                                T-1000T 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • shadow_stickS
                                  shadow_stickS
                                  shadow_stick
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #29

                                  @lollermsparko Personally, I work in Blender and make art, but for now I have to finish my studies and school. Hopefully summer will come soon. I will be working on Twitter and Furaffinity and I can get a lot of private models😉

                                  {he/him} I answer less often, but I search more to find it /:3

                                  When money speaks, the truth remains silent :)

                                  lollermsparkoL 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • shadow_stickS
                                    shadow_stickS
                                    shadow_stick
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #30

                                    zombie hunters1.png
                                    Bugs Render1.png
                                    These are two of the renderings I did. I've done a lot of art work, but I'm trying to be more pro

                                    {he/him} I answer less often, but I search more to find it /:3

                                    When money speaks, the truth remains silent :)

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • VisaeresV
                                      VisaeresV
                                      Visaeres
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #31

                                      ..?

                                      Wow that's a lot a' words, too bad I'm not reading em'

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • shadow_stickS shadow_stick

                                        @lollermsparko Personally, I work in Blender and make art, but for now I have to finish my studies and school. Hopefully summer will come soon. I will be working on Twitter and Furaffinity and I can get a lot of private models😉

                                        lollermsparkoL
                                        lollermsparkoL
                                        lollermsparko
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #32

                                        @aloneboy_87 I see what you're trying to offer. However, what you've shown is renders with what I can only assume to be pre-made prefabs and meshes, nothing original or slightly unique. To create an avatar, yes, you can use a base and kitbash others onto it, or you can do the more lengthy yet higher quality original piece. I'm not saying what you do is bad, it's just that if you're going to offer up your time to make avatars, I would like evidence that you can make avatars please. I do appreciate the offer nonetheless.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • lollermsparkoL lollermsparko

                                          @T-1000 Not quite. I'd assume they know of each other to some degree but I wouldn't assume they're friends. Though the only reason they'd know each other is most likely due to both of them being busty boys. Which, I will state again, WE NEED MORE BUSTY BOY AVATARS. I would do many if I had the skills, but I haven't the time to study blender right now. I'll leave that to the more skilled people, please allow men to have boobs. (not fucking moobs, I mean genuine breasts.)

                                          T-1000T
                                          T-1000T
                                          T-1000
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #33

                                          @lollermsparko Looks like we've got another conspiracy to solve.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular